The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, which is why I think the fall was caught on camera but she’s cut the video so that she still has something to post.
She makes it sound like this is part of the learning curve. Falling off a horse is not the same as falling off a bike, what an idiot she is !

Reactions: 5
She makes it sound like this is part of the learning curve. Falling off a horse is not the same as falling off a bike, what an idiot she is !
Exactly this. Her obsession of doing everything for the gram is going to put her daughter in hospital

Reactions: 2
Her arm looks more than a little grazed. It's black and bloody down her arm
Well obviously I don't like that her arm is bloody and bruised as it genuinely looks a mess and it's going to rather sore. Harsh lesson to learn but I don't think it will be the only time she /they come off and get injured.
Not to mention who seriously when out riding with their daughter props a phone up to get footage for the gram.. Should think there will be another pissed off Joe today when she has to explain elsas injury.

Reactions: 8
She wasn’t at all in control during that canter - looked like a rag doll flapping all over the place. And taking her for cake to cheer her up is going to create disordered eating habits……amazing parenting skills Charlotte 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 6
If you listen closely I’m sure you can hear Elsa shouting Mummy, poor child.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I wonder if it was Joe filming them riding today, looks like a man hand next to Elsa in Costa too.

Reactions: 1
Good grief- those Reins and that posture. She’s got no control whatsoever.
what on earth are they thinking allowing her to canter like that.

Reactions: 6
Horrified that she is letting her daughter canter outside of the supervision of an instructor in a school, having barely started riding. She’s lucky it’s just a bad arm. And yes you can hear her daughter start to shout just before she clearly falls and the film is cut. For me those moments waiting to see how badly she was hurt would have been horrifying and sharing the lead up to something like that is so bizarre. Shameless.

Reactions: 5
She’s embarrassed herself as a mother and a rider by posting the video
Looks more than a scrape to me her arm looks purple
A trip to a walk in centre or a&e would have been better than bloody costa coffee

joe needs to put his foot down before his child is seriously hurt

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.