The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her big fat slobbering tongue slathering about in her head honestly makes me want to vomit 🤢 👅
Her and her creepy husband away for a few days in bath…… Ick!!
Hope we’re not going to be exposed to anymore gross staged PDA’s like when they were in that hot tub on their last weekend away and she quickly had to go and press record on her phone….. twit!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
If its 135 years old like the article says then it would be victorian...
That period spans from 1837-1901 (according to Google 😂). Georgian is from 1714-1837 and Edwardian is 1901-1910 🤓

Reactions: 2
Sorry but the 'not sure if antique' killed me. Antique from The range ?!. £50 as well 😳
Screenshot_20220106-145723_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's a tit mum, slobbery talker, only married cos he got her pregnant, lazy and rubbish at diy. Her house looks tacky and she is full of tit.

Oh and bleeping boring

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How old is Rory? Isn’t he quite young to have no toys at ALL downstairs? Genuine question as my eldest is 5.5 and still has tons

Reactions: 7
How old is Rory? Isn’t he quite young to have no toys at ALL downstairs? Genuine question as my eldest is 5.5 and still has tons
Think he's around 6, but toys ruin her aesthetic! I have teens now but still seem to have their stuff downstairs, even though they have large bedrooms. Half made 'display' Lego, consoles, books etc, because it's their home not a show house!

That lamp will look tit once she's pieced it back together... bet the slobbery tongue hangs out as she concentrates.

Reactions: 10
To be fair I didn't let my kids have toys downstairs... It started because I lived in a flat with my first so there was no need and then my next house was tiny and by the time I'd moved somewhere bigger I was accustomed to not having toys everywhere 😂 however, she has plenty of room clearly and I'd say her son would definitely still play with toys so I don't know why they can't stay in the cupboards 🤷🏼‍♀️ it's not like they're on show doing her head in...

Reactions: 1
he must be about 6-it’s so sad they can’t have any toys or play. The ‘play room’ has never had any toys/signs of children playing in it the whole time I’ve followed her-maybe 4/5 years?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.