The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she talk like that, where is she from, Dorset? I’m from London, she does not sound like a posh London accent which can sound quite nice but it sounds like that’s what she’s trying to be. Doesn’t Dorset have a country twang?

Reactions: 6
Why’s everything always a ‘bad boy’.

Why does she talk like that, where is she from, Dorset? I’m from London, she does not sound like a posh London accent which can sound quite nice but it sounds like that’s what she’s trying to be. Doesn’t Dorset have a country twang?
She’s from Dorset but that accent is just something else altogether.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her accent makes me want to hurl every time I hear it, I can’t even watch or listen to her stories, but I like to pop in and out of this thread every now and then to see if she’s still a head 😆
Ps, she has ruined the word cinema for me! 😣 cinamaaaaaar 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s the way she says the range for me. The raaaaaaaaaaaannnngggee

Reactions: 5
It’s the way she says the range for me. The raaaaaaaaaaaannnngggee
The way she thinks the range is nice. Mine is a tit hole with the same stuff it's had fir 25 years. I went the other week but walked straight back out again 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It makes me what to heave when she shoves her fingers in those rotten window frames

Reactions: 6
Any parent that gave a toss about their kids would move them out of those damp bedrooms, or at least swap with them, not Grubby Char, the dogs take priority over the kids.
Oh and isn’t Joe meant to be working from home?! Every time you see him he’s doing jobs for her, hope his employer sees the lack of accountability and hauls him back in the office full time

Reactions: 9
Happy to post it. Of course she is because I have the exact light and it was less than £60 brand new!!!
Screenshot_20211206-145515_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Another cunty influenza who had been gifted a mattress when there are people sleeping on the streets who deserve help. Another company to never buy from.

Reactions: 13
Another cunty influenza who had been gifted a mattress when there are people sleeping on the streets who deserve help. Another company to never buy from.
I am now mortified I have an Emma Mattress now they have gifted her one! Why have they gifted it to Charlotte of all the “home influencers” 🙄
I hate to say it, I do love my mattress though 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.