The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she realise how ridiculous her affected plummy voice sounds? Also what’s with the slobbery, over use of her tongue? Listening to her is like Hannibal Lectar talking about Fava Beans and a nice Chianti! Is she trying and failing to sound upper class? An attempt at being coquettish? 🤢

As for the lamp? Is she that desperate for “content.” I’m all for reusing but it’s smashed to pieces and no amount of Gorilla glue or culturally appropriating the art of Kintsugi will change it 😂

How shallow is she buying all the blue books for no other reason than impersonal, disingenuous styling?I’m a book worm and books can make a home look eclectic and cosy but should actually be read! Maybe she ought to have actual books out to encourage her child to read. Her home is so impersonal and cold. Styling should reflect character and personality and not a hotchpotch of griege junk from Neptune

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Surprised she even cared about what colour the books are, I’ve seen a trend in home interiors where they PAINT the book covers (which should be illegal) so we all know it’s only a matter of time before she puts those tester pots to use 😀
Hasn’t she already done this and painted some?

Reactions: 5
The colour themed books just speaks volumes about her education or lack of. She’s not travelled or well read and as beige as her interiors. Books can be about anything that flicks your switch, interiors, music, fashion, history, but at least pick books on topics you enjoy, not your favourite colour!

Reactions: 10
Right. I'm confused. She's bodge jobbing repairing an oos lamp.. and then I read its replacing a gerbil tank...has she got rid of them?

Reactions: 1
She’ll probably turn those books around so only the white pages are showing. Give it time.

Reactions: 4
Oh yes, I forgot about that equaly stupid trend as well. But then it's not as if any of the books will ever be read anyway so she never needs to be able to find a particular one in a hurry.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’ll probably turn those books around so only the white pages are showing. Give it time.
I've seen this on a few home insta accounts... It looks quite nice, when done properly and in the right type of room 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hasn’t she already done this and painted some?
Yes she did.

I mentioned ages ago that I have also done this 😂 but in my defence, they were duplicate Enid Blyton books and an old Jamie Oliver Cook book... and that as a student nurse, the books I'm reading would absolutely not fit anybodies aesthetic, nor do I want to be looking at anatatomy books when I'm trying to relax and binge KUWTK 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Nothing within, on, and from her is genuine or sincere especially her “gratitude” shtick. All for the ‘gram🤮

It’s such an unhealthy cycle she’s in. Has she mentioned seeing anyone for her mental health as surely this food issue needs addressing as it’s such a yo-yo diet.

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t need a therapist, she has GRATITUDE remember.
although mental health will be mentioned for content purposes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she still bleeding this effing lamp dry for content over a week later? Just get in the bin with your lamp Charlotte ffs. 18 stories in 24 hours of a bleeping lamp

also notice the full length shots are back because we haven’t ordered dominoes in 6 days 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s absolutely lost the plot!
Why is there a highlight of the bloody smashed lamp!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Omg enough with the lamp! Who in their right mind has the time or inclination to fix the bleeping thing?!
I couldn’t live with it. Get down to The Range chavlotte. I’m sure they’ve got similar

*edit. You’re welcome. And look! It’s already got the ‘crackle*’ affect

*smashed

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.