The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTAF. Pretty sure she’ll have got a refund for that lamp. Chuck it in the bin where it belongs and while you’re there climb in yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm all for make do and mend but her house, hair husband and belongings look so tit

Reactions: 1
1. The lamp looks bleeping AWFUL
2. Rory has no toys because several times a year, normally during a weekend to avoid interacting with her children, Charlotte would get a black bin bag out and start chucking their stuff away.
3. Charlotte, my office from 1998 called, and they want their projector screen back from your bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why oh why is this beg such a prick!!

as if you would honestly go to the hassle of gluing that lamp back together And then continue when you see how his awful it looks!!?!?
She is obviously that desperate for a freebie even after getting a refund!…… well I suppose it’s killed a Saturday that she could have had to spend with her children so she’s onto a winner 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This lamp bodge job is bleeping hilarious.

Firstly, as if she couldn’t work out where those last 4 pieces went. It was so obvious, but a great trick to up her engagement “hun, no 4 goes top right”

Secondly, it was so obvious the expanding glue was going to cause an issue. Why on earth did she use it.

Reactions: 4
This lamp bodge job is bleeping hilarious.

Firstly, as if she couldn’t work out where those last 4 pieces went. It was so obvious, but a great trick to up her engagement “hun, no 4 goes top right”

Secondly, it was so obvious the expanding glue was going to cause an issue. Why on earth did she use it.
We had about 20 stories of her gluing the lamp back together when she said she'd had a refund! Get a grip and bin it! What's she going to do with it when it's done put it out with all the orange glue showing or is she going to bung some frenchic paint on it and call it an upcycle 🤣

Im all for not wasting and putting it in landfill but she’s making a hash of it anyway

Reactions: 2
I forgot to say-did anyone hear her say ‘Cineeeeemaaaaaaaarrrrr’ the other day 😂🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
We had about 20 stories of her gluing the lamp back together when she said she'd had a refund! Get a grip and bin it! What's she going to do with it when it's done put it out with all the orange glue showing or is she going to bung some frenchic paint on it and call it an upcycle 🤣
She'll probably try to flog it on her insta stories in a couple of months time 😂
"£250, can't remember where I got it, but a very old one-off antique"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why the duck does she speak like that. How can people around her stand it and why does her husband look so bleeping creepyyyy

I've heard it all now, she's going to style her bookshelves with old books?! Don't most people put books they actually read on bookshelves 😂 although silly me they won't match the theme will they!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lol I was thinking the same when I saw the stories as well. You know you’ve lost the plot when you have to pretend you read for leisure.

Reactions: 9
Saved the lamp bodge job to highlights?!? She is falling well short of the “aspirational home Instagram” account she thinks she is

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly 🤬🤬🤬🤬
This has riled me because I’m a book worm but how shallow is she ?
Your book cases reflect your choices, personality, your favourite books - your family heirlooms!
Not just a bunch of random old jumble books because they are BLUE.
Stupid girl.

Reactions: 17
Surprised she even cared about what colour the books are, I’ve seen a trend in home interiors where they PAINT the book covers (which should be illegal) so we all know it’s only a matter of time before she puts those tester pots to use 😀

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.