The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman hasn't got a clue about the web. She needs a security certificate because amongst a lot of things, the clue is in the name it's to protect visitors to the site. Google will penalise you for not having one, and if she wants some hackers to hack away then yeah go ahead, change host providers so you don't get your little padlock.

Disclaimer: in case she pipes up... I'm a CTO, who works for a digital agency. I'm exposed to this every week!

Clueless, spends £40 on crappy garlands though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those garlands are hideous, shite quality, she’s no taste whatsoever, hope the beige dogs pull them down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sweeping montages of shabby, wilting, plain homemade greenery that doesn’t look remotely festive. And out the front it’s always blowing unsteadily in the wind. It’s not really impressive for a ‘home account’ at Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you want something wow you don’t follow miss piggy, that garland is drab and cheap, far from inspirational

Reactions: 1
Wtf is this twit doing!!…… her tree is the most underwhelming tree I have possibly ever seen it looks so bare and sparse with barely any decorations! And as for all that wilted dead greenery flapping about round the front door……. She has really sunk to new lows!
Charlotte hun ….. it’s all dead, it looks tit and a poor attempt to polish a turd like everything else about you.

Reactions: 7
I’d rather have no deccys round the front door than that limp mess she has hanging
duck off with the furbo too

Reactions: 8
I hate how she tries to make out she’s a florist every Xmas with her wreath making classes and uninspiring garlands - as with interior design either train properly or leave it to the professionals.

Reactions: 11
Wtf is this twit doing!!…… her tree is the most underwhelming tree I have possibly ever seen it looks so bare and sparse with barely any decorations! And as for all that wilted dead greenery flapping about round the front door……. She has really sunk to new lows!
Charlotte hun ….. it’s all dead, it looks tit and a poor attempt to polish a turd like everything else about you.
I thought the same, there’s hardly any decs on her tree, it’s so bland and does not inspire joy. Then with greenery everywhere. If you buy garlands, they are usually pre lit with baubles and other festive detailing. Also what is it with influencers and a wooden sled under the tree. She’s not the first I’ve seen. Do they have no originality.

Reactions: 4
Oh it’s the birthday and just she just happened to have a video recording while in bed

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I could never record myself talking to my phone with my partner sat next to me like “hey guys.”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wait she’s only 31?? I thought she was much older. Also curious as to how these people film surprises…I can just picture her handing out gifts to her kids and husband, jumping into bed and pressing record before telling them to come in and ‘surprise’ her.

She’s going away for her birthday so get ready for lots of videos of her in the barth with Jo 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.