The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte. Your door wreath garland thing looks tit, hon.
It really is šŸ˜‚ half assed attempts at stuffing limp leaves on to cheap faux garlands looks awful
Just invest in decent realistic looking faux ones, she clearly doesnā€™t have the creative touch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It really is šŸ˜‚ half assed attempts at stuffing limp leaves on to cheap faux garlands looks awful
Just invest in decent realistic looking faux ones, she clearly doesnā€™t have the creative touch
Or the budget!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you think she's on commission this week for the use of the word foliage?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And what a load of faffing around she must have been rummaging in the bushes for weeks with big ikea bags and a pair of cutters.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ā€œWhy do daytime baths feel so luxurious..ā€ I wouldnā€™t know as Iā€™m a mother and in full time education so usually step into a shower at 11pm exhausted and mentally drained. Thatā€™s real life for you.

Reactions: 17
Sheā€™s clearly rushed off her feet with her booming interior business and cushion shilling

Reactions: 5
Those jeggings she was wearing whilst putting up all that outside foliage are really not flattering at all.

Reactions: 1
I think you need some baubles or something in that ā€˜foliageā€™. Otherwise itā€™s just leaves and doesnā€™t actually look festive at all. It also looked like it was all going to blow away.

Reactions: 9
I think you need some baubles or something in that ā€˜foliageā€™. Otherwise itā€™s just leaves and doesnā€™t actually look festive at all. It also looked like it was all going to blow away.
Or at least some fairy lights?

Reactions: 1
It looks like exactly what it is
Faux garlands with cut branches stuffed into it. Iā€™m sure that was not her vision

I donā€™t think sheā€™s quite pulled off the luxurious, bushy, festive, expensive looking display she had in mind

I think some of the wealthy or more affluent influencers hire a company like ultimate girl gang or one i donā€™t follow but popped up on my feed getting stuff done in heels.

Reactions: 2
It looks like exactly what it is
Faux garlands with cut branches stuffed into it. Iā€™m sure that was not her vision

I donā€™t think sheā€™s quite pulled off the luxurious, bushy, festive, expensive looking display she had in mind
Yes, I feel this is the sort of vibe she was going for, but she's just too tight and clearly doesn't have the eye or the finesse to pull off a DIY version!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Oh my goodness!!!! Just replace the windows and stop moaning about them all the time šŸ™„
This annoys me so much. She could get great quality replacements sheā€™s not living in a historical building and surely that damp is no good for the children.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.