The Home That Made Me #4 giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, she's bored of her office so she's going to paint it.
When is she going to paint it? Perhaps Monday when the children are at school ?
No of course not, its Charlotte - the woman who clearly hates spending any time with her children.
So despite the fact her kids have been at school ALL week she is going to do a completely non-essential decorating job this weekend.
I absolutely cannot relate to this woman on any level.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Really think something must be missing in her life for her to constantly be doing these budget makeovers and spending so much money on stuff for the house all the time. It’s all so slap dash, never looks well done and then on to the next thing.

Reactions: 7
Really think something must be missing in her life for her to constantly be doing these budget makeovers and spending so much money on stuff for the house all the time. It’s all so slap dash, never looks well done and then on to the next thing.
When I used to buy endless crap I was unhappy.....now I’m happy the buying has stopped. She cannot be content with her life

Reactions: 4
So, she's bored of her office so she's going to paint it.
When is she going to paint it? Perhaps Monday when the children are at school ?
No of course not, its Charlotte - the woman who clearly hates spending any time with her children.
So despite the fact her kids have been at school ALL week she is going to do a completely non-essential decorating job this weekend.
I absolutely cannot relate to this woman on any level.
I miss my kids so much in the week, weekends are for fun and to spend time together. Why paint when she could do that in the week? She wants to workout midweek and paint weekends. Why did she have kids?

She obviously wants a job on the remake of 60mins makeover !

Reactions: 2
Charlotte wondering about putting up her Christmas tree saying she'd be fed up of it by boxing day.... She takes them down a day or 2 after Christmas day every year anyway 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
£118 for an office chair yeah because we can all afford that a few weeks before Christmas whilst in lockdown

Reactions: 2
Just a lurker usually so sorry if this has been covered. But I notice in her office she has a Farrow & Ball sign and a sample of every colour they have on her shelf. Meaning she undoubtedly pushes it on her clients. But goes ahead and tells us that rather than buy brand F&B Stiffkey Blue for her office she’s had it colour matched and mixed at Decorating Centre online? Wasnt she doing #ads for F&B at one point?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just a lurker usually so sorry if this has been covered. But I notice in her office she has a Farrow & Ball sign and a sample of every colour they have on her shelf. Meaning she undoubtedly pushes it on her clients. But goes ahead and tells us that rather than buy brand F&B Stiffkey Blue for her office she’s had it colour matched and mixed at Decorating Centre online? Wasnt she doing #ads for F&B at one point?
She probably gets the cheaper one mixed for her clients and charges them farrow and ball prices. Greedy.

• Heart
Just watched her "what I eat to loose 3 stone breakfast" those pancakes look bleeping rank! And as for the I drink 5 litres of water a day?! I call BS drinking that much is bad for you it messes with nutrients and vitamins in your body and would unbalance your electrolytes. She's a knob

Reactions: 7
Shut
Up Charlotte-what we really want to know is what you eat to regain the 3stones by February😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched her "what I eat to loose 3 stone breakfast" those pancakes look bleeping rank! And as for the I drink 5 litres of water a day?! I call BS drinking that much is bad for you it messes with nutrients and vitamins in your body and would unbalance your electrolytes. She's a knob
First thing I done was google 5 litres a day and it’s harmful!

Oh look now we have been treated to lunch, made some scrambled eggs usually only uses egg whites but she hasn't got any?! They are literally in the bowl you just have to separate them from the yolk! She's no Joe wicks is she

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.