The Home That Made Me #4 giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg i am absolutely DISGUSTED. Working in a primary school this Free School Meal issue has really hit home. You never really know "vunerable" families (well I naively didnt) until you see them and know them...and worry for them.😥 Yet here she is @$%@$@ posting a clip of her 1st world problem child complaining he is hungry!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.
Has she no morals....no idea.....no clue what so ever what is actually going on in that big wide world outside her Neptune/White Company/gifted shutters fuelled life of hers???? 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 5
It’s half term so it’s surely time for her to embark on clearing out the loft/shed/office ... basically a long time consuming job that couldn’t possibly be done whilst her children were at school.

Reactions: 3
It’s half term so it’s surely time for her to embark on clearing out the loft/shed/office ... basically a long time consuming job that couldn’t possibly be done whilst her children were at school.
Unless she can make it fit it into her beige grid or play some equally beige music whilst doing it on stories, parenting isn’t for our Charlotte.

Reactions: 2
Her music choices make me want to end it all. No wonder Joe looks like a miserable gormless wet wipe all the time imagine living with fat lisped Charlotte and her inane Instagram drivel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t even pick them up from school... she sends the man child 🙄🙊

• Haha
Smug Charlotte is back because she's losing so much weight AGAIN. Honestly I just can't.
All for healthy eating but those disgusting looking donuts covered in radioactive orange gunk for her children? Good eating habits begin in infancy, but I won’t even go into that as I believe that the occasional treat is more than fine. But did they really need to look like past sell-by-dates from Lidl’s Kounterfeit Krispy Kreme counter? I thought she was all for “good taste“ (/irony), but that whole halloween sleepover bullcrap? Chavtastic.

Reactions: 1
Charlotte wouldn’t know good taste if it came along and slapped her across her fat tongue

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen her story this morning? They have been on a walk and the pug got scared of being in a big puddle and wouldn’t move so she went to rescue him and carried him by his harness!! Disgusting!! Stop filming your poor animals for once and carry the poor boy!! He was scared and needed to be looked after not dragged along!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen her story this morning? They have been on a walk and the pug got scared of being in a big puddle and wouldn’t move so she went to rescue him and carried him by his harness!! Disgusting!! Stop filming your poor animals for once and carry the poor boy!! He was scared and needed to be looked after not dragged along!
But if she carried him the normal way dog owners would carry their beloved pets, she would have to stop filming her boring ass repetitive dull walk for the gram! What's more important!

🙄 She's vile

Her content is sooooo dull why does she story the same walk over and over and over again?!

I am disgusted at the way she lifted up Mungo. As a pug, he is a brachycephalic breed, you should ensure you lift them up with both hands, keeping their body level, to ensure their windpipe stays as open as possible. I'm a dog groomer & have done my dog first aid course too, where we've had to have extensive training on these poor breeds. To lift him up one handed like that with his harness on is dangerous and can cut into their skin (for a breed already very susceptible to skin issues).

I'm honestly disgusted & she should be so ashamed of herself.

I am disgusted at the way she lifted up Mungo. As a pug, he is a brachycephalic breed, you should ensure you lift them up with both hands, keeping their body level, to ensure their windpipe stays as open as possible. I'm a dog groomer & have done my dog first aid course too, where we've had to have extensive training on these poor breeds. To lift him up one handed like that with his harness on is dangerous and can cut into their skin (for a breed already very susceptible to skin issues).

I'm honestly disgusted & she should be so ashamed of herself.
Yep, l totally agree!! Her behaviour like this really upset me!! And to film it too!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I never comment on these threads (I just read along and nod and agree with everyone) ... but I just feel I have to after watching her stories. I am so disgusted by the way she handled Mungo. My hand actually shot up to my mouth in horror. I have a pug and I would never carry him like that, it’s not good for them at all... but then I also look after my dog properly and ensure he doesn’t put on too much weight as it’s not good for any dog nevermind those breeds. He was scared of the water the poor pet. And that’s how she treated him. She shouldn’t be allowed to own animals, she is absolutely vile.

I bet she can’t WAIT for that pug to die, only got him when they were trendy and now she’s moved on to a different breed she must be raging she’s stuck with him.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.