The Home That Made Me #4 giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did the silly cow say she hasn't any egg whites whilst cracking eggs that contain whites! I'm lost for words 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Did the silly cow say she hasn't any egg whites whilst cracking eggs that contain whites! I'm lost for words 🤪
I came just for this - I wouldn’t mind the odd word fumble but this is literally her job and the only thing she does all day!!! Why would she not just re-record that bit😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m actually amazed at what she has for lunch.....3 sausages - jeez my husband wouldn’t even eat that sized portion or that quantity.

Reactions: 2
I’m actually amazed at what she has for lunch.....3 sausages - jeez my husband wouldn’t even eat that sized portion or that quantity.
I agree - that is a HUGE lunch, when you’ve had a pretty big breakfast too And it’s not like she does anything all day - hardly Labour intensive anyway. Jesus. I just cannot beleive she’s still going to share this stuff. EVERYONE remembers Charlotte - when you were massively smug and patronising about how easy weight loss was - then you piled it all on almost immediately. She’s such a joke. Zero content so wheels this one out again: Hardly appealing to your average Neptune customer I’d imagine....I don’t think she makes any money anymore (if she ever did...).

Gosh, sorry - seems she’s annoyed me more than I’d realised 🤣😜 As you were Tattlers!!

Reactions: 5
1200 is pretty low and hard to sustain long term, I’m assuming why she yo yos so much - hate how she’s sharing this like some kind of healthy eating / diet guru when in reality she just goes all in, looses weight then stops, binges, puts it all back on and repeat.

I agree - that is a HUGE lunch, when you’ve had a pretty big breakfast too And it’s not like she does anything all day - hardly Labour intensive anyway. Jesus. I just cannot beleive she’s still going to share this stuff. EVERYONE remembers Charlotte - when you were massively smug and patronising about how easy weight loss was - then you piled it all on almost immediately. She’s such a joke. Zero content so wheels this one out again: Hardly appealing to your average Neptune customer I’d imagine....I don’t think she makes any money anymore (if she ever did...).

Gosh, sorry - seems she’s annoyed me more than I’d realised 🤣😜 As you were Tattlers!!
She’s naturally a piggy so for any followers to actually use this diet or Charlotte as a guru is worrying. She’s no advocate for cleaning living.

1200 is pretty low and hard to sustain long term, I’m assuming why she yo yos so much - hate how she’s sharing this like some kind of healthy eating / diet guru when in reality she just goes all in, looses weight then stops, binges, puts it all back on and repeat.
She needs to stop setting such a bad example to her children - she’s setting them up for eating disorders when they are older. Silly cow.

Im sorry, but the note off the kid.... very sweet and no shade on the kid but “thats why you have so many friends” ?!??!
is the poor child confusing instagram followers for actual friendship?

Also, three egg whites 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1200kcal is plenty if she needs to lose weight/puts weight on easily. Any more than this would come from fat and carbs, her lifestyle does not require it and would be stored as fat. Healthy food doesn’t need to look that UGLY, though. Unappetising stuff is why we fail diets.

1200 calories is definitely not enough! No wonder her weights up and down like a yo-yo , her metabolism must be all over the place!

Reactions: 3
1200 calories is definitely not enough! No wonder her weights up and down like a yo-yo , her metabolism must be all over the place!
People’s needs vary greatly. Everyone knows the odd girl who lives on cake, beer and fry-ups, exercises never, doesn’t throw up their food and yet remains a size 10. Charlotte is trying to LOSE weight. 2000kcal a day is not dieting, and as she’s obviously never starved herself, I believe her metabolism is just fine. You can tell by how easily she loses weights when she quits the pizza hut 3X a day. And while walking the dogs certainly counts as exercise, it doesn’t really work for weight loss.

Due to my job I am very sedentary; if I want to be able to freely enjoy my wine, bacon sarnie and cake on the weekends I have to eat a LOT of salad during the week. :)

I'm on 2000kcal a day to lose weight. You have to lose it slowly and eating salad all the time is dull. 1200 is nowhere near enough! Especially doing 10k steps. She needs to learn from team rh or James smith. She needs to lose the slimming world mentality

Reactions: 7
1200 cals isn’t enough for the average person to lose weight healthily and sustainably. Youre much better eating as close to your maintenance calories as possible but just enough of a deficit that you are still losing weight. I’m consuming 1750-1800 on average a day and losing on average 1lb a week, thats on pretty much no exercise as the weather is putting me right off.

1200 cals will of course drop the weight but not sustainbly and the minute she has even 1400-1500 a day the weight will pile back on. Constant yo yo-ing the way she is doing is damaging her body. Pretty sure she’s doing a lot of exercise too, stories at spin etc which makes 1200 cal even more stupid.

So she’s getting her hallway done for her 30th. Where does she get the money from?
Also you’d think she’d change that disgusting carpet upstairs first 🤢

So she’s getting her hallway done for her 30th. Where does she get the money from?
Also you’d think she’d change that disgusting carpet upstairs first 🤢
Thing is it’s her money and she can spend it how she pleases.

However, she seriously needs to change the grotty carpet as a priority over panelling. Matter of time when it’s done she’ll just say “need a new carpet but will have to wait” hint hint beg beg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.