The Home That Made Me #4 giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe has that classic weight loss body that looks like someone has just hung the skin from a bigger torso on his shoulders. Like it’s not saggy, but it’s just not… I dunno… attached properly?! Also see lollipop head. He’s nowhere near as fit as he thinks he is.
Yes! Sloped shoulders

Reactions: 1
Yes! Sloped shoulders
I think it’s because he’s lost weight in such a short period that his body hasn’t adjusted to it properly? Like he hasn’t been able to tone it up as quick when losing the weight? I don’t know if that make sense? 😅😂

Reactions: 4
New thread ? Off I go pony trotting while my 150 year old windows are rotting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She’s awfully quiet?! Off the diet wagon and enormous or injured herself on a pony.....or her mental health is through the roof due to trolls?!

Yes he was chubby a few years ago but never as big as Charlotte
He’s a chubby man trying his best to keep slim! Like Charlotte they won’t beat the inner chubster.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How did she get 125k+ followers and she’s only following 420? I mean it’s not as if her house is something to look at🙈 It’s almost like she’s kind of an influencer.

Reactions: 1
A few hundred pound on mirrors for her garden, is she serious? Conveniently has the cash to blow on mirrors but struggled to pay her own vets bills 😡

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.