The Home That Made Me #4 giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was coming to say pretty sure theyre not garden mirrors.

Why would you even want a mirror in your garden? I dont need to see myself when Im sweating like a pig, greasy from sunscreen and wearing my unflattering garden clothes šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was coming to say pretty sure theyre not garden mirrors.

Why would you even want a mirror in your garden? I dont need to see myself when Im sweating like a pig, greasy from sunscreen and wearing my unflattering garden clothes šŸ„“
Same. God forbid what I look like when iā€™m mowing the lawn and sweating like a nun in a brothel šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I like a garden mirror in the right setting but the look sheā€™s copying with the 3 of them isnā€™t great. 1 hidden amongst a flower bed is all you need the 3 is just overkill

I like a garden mirror in the right setting but the look sheā€™s copying with the 3 of them isnā€™t great. 1 hidden amongst a flower bed is all you need the 3 is just overkill
Maybe she needs 3 because she rates herself and needs to see her reflection even when sheā€™s in the garden?

Reactions: 3
Oh tell me mrs ā€œI love animals Iā€™ve got so many petsā€ has not bought foxgloves šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
FFS I spent Ā£50 on a garden mirror the other week and I literally deliberated over it for half an hour wondering if it was a waste of money. Whereas she just goes out splashing the cash to buy three. Why does she need three?!

Reactions: 2
Ā£77 for that Orla Moss cushion šŸ˜³ honestly where does she get the money from?!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ā£77 for that Orla Moss cushion šŸ˜³ honestly where does she get the money from?!
Ā£77 I'd rather have in my savings or feeding my family then spent on a crap cushion.

FFS I spent Ā£50 on a garden mirror the other week and I literally deliberated over it for half an hour wondering if it was a waste of money. Whereas she just goes out splashing the cash to buy three. Why does she need three?!
Plus a Ā£77 cushion and Ā£16 pot. šŸ™„

Wasnā€™t really any need to show us her reflection in the mirror was there? šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So sheā€™s designed cushions but they arenā€™t good enough for her ā€œnew bedroomā€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We really donā€™t need to videos proving how ā€˜horseyā€™ they areā€¦ā€¦Iā€™ll be interested to see if she lasts through the winter

Reactions: 3
memo to Joe : your shirt is too small mate, no one needs to see your nipples šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Always the same story of Joe fussing a pet ā€œthis is the man who didnā€™t want anymore petsā€ get a new line love

Reactions: 8
Charlotte love, make sure you change that nasty dirty carpet in your bedroom... or are you hoping someone offers to gift one?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.