The Home That Made Me #4 giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have Horses and ponies.

I get the feeling she is deliberately playing on the loan thing as worded it very vaguely.

“Loaning” can be anything from full drawn up agreements between two people with move of premise for horse, insurance and full care swap over (and that indeed would be pricey, farrier, livery, vets etc) to a gimmicky “own a pony” two days a week from your local riding school, which definitely appeals to little girls who dream of having their own pony (and crazy, jump on the bandwagon, instahuns.) but comes without the the responsibility, cost and liability.

Of course admitting the latter suggests less means, knowledge and experience for the grand and affluent Charlotte so we know which way she is going to imply...

I think you only need to look at the two horses, particularly “Elsa’s pony” to see the reality of the situation...
I would imagine come the winter with the cold dark nights owning a pony won’t be as appealing !!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m not surprised she got her way re the horses... she always has to have a ‘project’ or something to do! I think it’s mad taking on two horses though! 🙄

She also posted today that the cat needs treatment as he has a heart issue... more expense! Unless the vets will be #gifting their work? 🤣🤣

I also saw today that she is asking for people to donate to Rory’s money box for the snails.... l mean ffs!! Just give them away, they are hardly expensive pets to keep are they...
Meanwhile the 150 year old windows are rotting..... priorities

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m not surprised she got her way re the horses... she always has to have a ‘project’ or something to do! I think it’s mad taking on two horses though! 🙄

She also posted today that the cat needs treatment as he has a heart issue... more expense! Unless the vets will be #gifting their work? 🤣🤣

I also saw today that she is asking for people to donate to Rory’s money box for the snails.... l mean ffs!! Just give them away, they are hardly expensive pets to keep are they...
I couldn’t believe my eyes seeing that ffs

Reactions: 1
There are a few people on Instagram that story and I can't quite move past the size of their tongue and how much it presents itself when they talk. More width ,teeth to teeth,I
Can't do with it. 🤭Also cushions like that in matalan-and
Asda living,I mean the market is saturated with cushions. Another influencer
I follow showing
Cushions yesterday with
Style from actual Morocco,different league-just stop.

Reactions: 5
My dog has a heart murmur. It didn't require loads of tests to diagnose at all, just a simple scan. It's treated easily with daily medication but gets less effective over time. My dog is 14 so it is what it is, no idea how old her cat is. She's a billy bullshitter.

My dog has a heart murmur. It didn't require loads of tests to diagnose at all, just a simple scan. It's treated easily with daily medication but gets less effective over time. My dog is 14 so it is what it is, no idea how old her cat is. She's a billy bullshitter.
“Loads of tests and illness” = build up to cat disappearing

Both my cats have heart murmurs, probably from birth. It was raised at their vaccine appointment when the vet checked their vitals. Told it was nothing to worry about and just to keep any eye on their breathing ever so often.

I wish she’d learn to look after one pet or a few better instead of lots poorly.

Reactions: 5
What the actual duck!?! Let’s break covid rules for a dog reunion 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Some people aren’t having weddings because you can’t have more than 30 at a gathering outside. She is truly thick.

Reactions: 8
Are we going to mention the paddle boarding or shall we just keep quiet and act like that didn't happen.
(make sure you’re aware tho that their the coolest, most loving, outdoorsy family EVER)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I must admit I burst out laughing at the paddle board. Purely because it’s the latest trend for these insta idiots. They just all copy eachother - it’s utter cringe! I’m very disappointed to not see Charlotte ride her horse on top of the paddle board🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I must admit I burst out laughing at the paddle board. Purely because it’s the latest trend for these insta idiots. They just all copy eachother - it’s utter cringe! I’m very disappointed to not see Charlotte ride her horse on top of the paddle board🤣
she’s literally the least likely paddle boarder … but this is her new image. I’m slim, I‘m grateful, I‘m mindful, I ride, I like my children, i have a Range Rover.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
A share is very different than owning she is probably paying £10-15 a day for each horse 1 or 2 days a week. You’d normally do the horses care on ‘your’ days although I can’t imagine her doing it. I wouldn’t want her sharing my horses, more worried about her phone than novice daughter off lead rein trailing behind!

Reactions: 8
Is she trying to change her image from, ahem, ‘interiors’ to all about the outdoors? 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.