The Home That Made Me #4 giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A share is very different than owning she is probably paying £10-15 a day for each horse 1 or 2 days a week. You’d normally do the horses care on ‘your’ days although I can’t imagine her doing it. I wouldn’t want her sharing my horses, more worried about her phone than novice daughter off lead rein trailing behind!
I'm so glad someone else feels the same about her daughter loaning! Seeing her daughter hacking up through the lane behind her with reins like washing lines made me wonder if she's booked a slot at A&E.

Who on earth would loan her 2 ponies when shes clearly not ridden in years and the daughter has had a handful of lessons?

Reactions: 8
I'm so glad someone else feels the same about her daughter loaning! Seeing her daughter hacking up through the lane behind her with reins like washing lines made me wonder if she's booked a slot at A&E.

Who on earth would loan her 2 ponies when shes clearly not ridden in years and the daughter has had a handful of lessons?
Exactly she may well have lied but I’d want to see someone riding before they got their hands on my boys and it’s clear to see she isn’t an experienced rider. Let’s be honest elsas little pony looks very old and sweet but that could still have her off in seconds and injured why do it. My little one has a 24 year old saint of a pony but she’s not going off lead until she’s ready not just because it takes ‘ a good photo or video’. She can’t even be sure Elsa is committed enough to warrant having a. Share pony! Come winter she won’t want to be ankle deep in mud and crap not very insta friendly!

Reactions: 7
Your not a proper instagram star unless you've got a paddle board and be sure to tell everyone that youre paddle boarding!

Reactions: 6
The paddle board date has made me want to vom a butin my mouth

honestly she’s trying to get the Insta Hun bingo before the end of June

Reactions: 8
Does she ever stand up or actually paddle on her paddle board?
Rhat would ruin the Insta Hun status she couldn’t possibly show us her doing it because no doubt she can’t

I couldn’t think of anything worse to be honest lol 😂 why would you want to float on a dirty river for a date

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I couldn’t think of anything worse to be honest lol 😂 why would you want to float on a dirty river for a date
Exactly! I’m more of a dinner or a movie kinda gal! 😂😂 but all the instahuns are paddle boarding 🙄

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen it numerous times - person spends the majority of there life larger, looses weight and now think they are drop dead gorgeous, new sporty hobbies, look at meeee etc etc

This applies to the both of them

Although he controls his weight better than she does

Reactions: 6
lolls he properly fancies himself doesn’t he. No mate, you still look like a potato.

Edit to say - he does seem like a nice dad although Elsa clearly the fav with him too.
Joe has that classic weight loss body that looks like someone has just hung the skin from a bigger torso on his shoulders. Like it’s not saggy, but it’s just not… I dunno… attached properly?! Also see lollipop head. He’s nowhere near as fit as he thinks he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.