The Home That Made Me #4 giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even her dogs look frumpy and middle aged, you know when labs/ retrievers get that middle age spread and sort of look wider than they are long? Thatā€™s them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep the exercise and health kick routine is clearly waining, sheā€™s already looking porkier than she was, soon sheā€™ll be back munching on dominoā€™s like thereā€™s no tomorrow šŸ˜†

Reactions: 2
The thing is those labs needs a lot of exercise and love the water. So she needs to do those walks and beach trips with them so they can get their energy out. Mungo however, with the flat faced breeds, struggle to walk far distances- They can usually walk quite a bit though long as it ainā€™t hot. Donā€™t see why he couldnā€™t come along. My bulldog comes on some good walks. Unfortunately Mungo doesnā€™t fit with the ā€˜wholesome beachy aestheticā€™. A dogs for life! Sheā€™s trying to compensate saying sheā€™ll get a carrier or pushchair for him.

Why is it all, ā€œcrazy dog lady.ā€ ā€œMum of 2 and a zooā€. Not really, just a woman who decided to get dogs as pets, like many others.

Reactions: 5
Although she seems clean. Iā€™m sure that house got to smell with all them animals.

Reactions: 4
Do labs shed? My english bulldogs do and they are a nightmare. Iā€™m house proud trust me Iā€™m cleaning and doing laundry day and night.

Golden retrievers shed like nobodies business. I think its goldies she has? Itl be worse at different times of year but they definitely shed.

Reactions: 3
Do labs shed? My english bulldogs do and they are a nightmare. Iā€™m house proud trust me Iā€™m cleaning and doing laundry day and night.
Yes labs shed I have a black lab and my goodness I could cry daily with the amount of housework I have to do.

Yes labs shed I have a black lab and my goodness I could cry daily with the amount of housework I have to do.
I really feel for you! I have a house rabbit and my god Iā€™m vacuuming day and night. So much fur blowing around the house like tumbleweed I swear to god! I think Iā€™d be rocking in the corner if I had a dog šŸ˜‚

I really feel for you! I have a house rabbit and my god Iā€™m vacuuming day and night. So much fur blowing around the house like tumbleweed I swear to god! I think Iā€™d be rocking in the corner if I had a dog šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s a nightmare we have cream carpets too. But I canā€™t have Lino/laminate as I couldnā€™t cope with the constant nail tapping when there trotting about or having zoomies. Youā€™d think labs being short haired they wouldnā€™t loose much šŸ˜‚ how nieve of me

Itā€™s a nightmare we have cream carpets too. But I canā€™t have Lino/laminate as I couldnā€™t cope with the constant nail tapping when there trotting about or having zoomies. Youā€™d think labs being short haired they wouldnā€™t loose much šŸ˜‚ how nieve of me
I have laminate and I hear the rabbit when heā€™s on the move šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve got cream carpets on the stairs and upstairs and the fur it all over that too. No wonder the vets thought he was an angora rabbit. Heā€™s not šŸ˜‚

I have a black and yellow lab and omg the hair is ridiculous, we were naive about the hair thing, we thought labs wouldnā€™t moult as much šŸ˜‚ but the black hair is the worst as itā€™s pretty obvious on light floors

Reactions: 1
Yes Charlotte we all know you drive an old second hand Range Rover we donā€™t need to see how much cardboard you can fit in it hun, get a life!! Why does she share her full, mundane life with people like itā€™s so interesting and anyone gives a tit?!?

Reactions: 8
I have a black and yellow lab and omg the hair is ridiculous, we were naive about the hair thing, we thought labs wouldnā€™t moult as much šŸ˜‚ but the black hair is the worst as itā€™s pretty obvious on light floors
It goes everywhere and sticks to everything šŸ˜© would love to know how Charlotte keeps on top of her two retrievers hair and she lets them on the sofa. Mind you her house matches her dogs so probably canā€™t see it šŸ˜‚

I've just had a nose through her "interiors" page and she has used that bloody awful scraggly white rug with diamonds on 95% of her projects šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've just had a nose through her "interiors" page and she has used that bloody awful scraggly white rug with diamonds on 95% of her projects šŸ˜¬
I cannot believe someone is paying her money to come up with such basic designs, there is nothing nice about it šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.