The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit, I get the impression she is quite self conscious in that photo. I'm guessing she had to be seen wearing the gifted pyjamas and from someone who has gone up and down with their weight over the years, it's a bit uncomfortable to pose when you probably don't want to.
I hate posing for photos I couldn’t do this for an ad, when you aren’t comfortable in your own skin It must feel awful

If she bought the rug two weeks ago, why doesn't she just return it? I've already reported her to one of the companies who have gifted her items she is selling.

Reactions: 8
I know, and it’s not even for her, it’s for her best friend? So she spent £130 and is just gonna hopefully flog it and buy another, now I love my best mate but wouldn’t spend that kind of money on her home 😂

Reactions: 4
What a surprise, she’s filled 2 frames with members of her family and no Joes, that’s probably because she said his life before her doesn’t even matter :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think she said she’s selling the rug because it wasn’t what she expected and it would cost too much to return (and obviously has confidence that one of her minions will buy it from her for full price anyway)

• Angry
Reactions: 2
She paid £130 but is willing to sell it for £80... it’s not going to cost £50 to return.

Reactions: 3
I think it was totally selfish of her to go to Sians baby shower whilst ill :mad:

Whilst in theory its a lovely thing to have done the nursery for her friend, I cant help but feel like its actually all "me, me, me" ... "I revealed it to her the morning of the baby shower that I threw for her"... couldnt she have just said I revealed it the morning of her baby shower? And 2m x 2.6m isn't TINY - I find it so patronising towards Sian the way she talks about how small the room is 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
I doubt her friend minds, after all half of it was gifted so she reaps the benefit of the freebies as well this way! 🙄

Whilst in theory its a lovely thing to have done the nursery for her friend, I cant help but feel like its actually all "me, me, me" ... "I revealed it to her the morning of the baby shower that I threw for her"... couldnt she have just said I revealed it the morning of her baby shower? And 2m x 2.6m isn't TINY - I find it so patronising towards Sian the way she talks about how small the room is 🙄🙄
Yes completely agree! Using the word tiny is insulting! I couldn’t fit a bloody armchair in my daughters nursery! And am I the only one who finds it is lacking colour?

I find her really overpowering and she constantly makes out that she is doing so much better than Sian. It totally is all about her not her friend.

I actually thought the nursery was lovely and nice to see her using her #gifts for someone else. Her friends reaction seemed really genuine too 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.