The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf she doesn't think pugs should be a breed u why did she buy the dog then ? Was it a on trend when she got him ? Now the poor thing is poorly it's like a inconvenience !
Nail on head 👆🏼

But I actually agree with her - the breed should be outlawed. It is cruel. They have so many health problems - not just with their breathing.

I don't get the attraction with the breed at all. They are not cute and they are an absolute nightmare to train apparently because they are so stupid and stubborn - at least a year for house training in some cases.

I've got to spend a week with one soon and I am absolutely dreading it. I honestly don't know how I'm going to be able to bite my tongue for that long especially when it's apparently treated like a child by the owners 🙄

Reactions: 4
At least that pug will be actually looked after though. Charlotte's pugs weight issue has been ignored for so long, she (appeared) to never walk it and its been pushed aside since the new puppy arrived and shes now miffed its poorly. All of her animals have been IMO, 'designer', they come with health issues and costs. Don't take them on if you can't cope and if she didn't agree with the breed, why did she buy it and fund the breeding of them!!

Reactions: 3
At least that pug will be actually looked after though. Charlotte's pugs weight issue has been ignored for so long, she (appeared) to never walk it and its been pushed aside since the new puppy arrived and shes now miffed its poorly. All of her animals have been IMO, 'designer', they come with health issues and costs. Don't take them on if you can't cope and if she didn't agree with the breed, why did she buy it and fund the breeding of them!!
i 100% agree with everything you’ve said, the puppy is clearly the favourite and it’s all for show on Instagram, just like getting the insta worthy rag doll cat 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Well doesn’t she look a great trust up like a sausage in those white company pj’s. Trying to hide behind the fire place Charlotte??

• Haha
I have to admit, I get the impression she is quite self conscious in that photo. I'm guessing she had to be seen wearing the gifted pyjamas and from someone who has gone up and down with their weight over the years, it's a bit uncomfortable to pose when you probably don't want to.

I have to admit, I get the impression she is quite self conscious in that photo. I'm guessing she had to be seen wearing the gifted pyjamas and from someone who has gone up and down with their weight over the years, it's a bit uncomfortable to pose when you probably don't want to.
She doesn’t have to.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nail on head 👆🏼

But I actually agree with her - the breed should be outlawed. It is cruel. They have so many health problems - not just with their breathing.

I don't get the attraction with the breed at all. They are not cute and they are an absolute nightmare to train apparently because they are so stupid and stubborn - at least a year for house training in some cases.

I've got to spend a week with one soon and I am absolutely dreading it. I honestly don't know how I'm going to be able to bite my tongue for that long especially when it's apparently treated like a child by the owners 🙄
No......people are stupid not pugs

Reactions: 6
irony is that she photoshopped herself in pictures that didn’t need to be. Not that she needs to photoshop herself now either but you know what I mean....

Reactions: 1
So she's flogging off all the freebies she's been sent over on her selling page- like those dreadful watches that were everywhere at one point.

Which mug is going to buy her unwanted crap ??
What’s her selling site called I will check it out

What is her selling page called ?

Fuming she’s now promoting Tesco.! People on temp contracts, hours and overtime being but but they are paying her to advertise a shop she never uses as she uses aldi.!

Reactions: 5
Place your bets as to when Bertie will be rehomed....View attachment 59803
If she spent less time pissing about trying to promote tesco and more time actually paying attention to her dog this wouldn’t have happened. They are in PLASTIC surely she would have heard him?
irresponsible dog owner. I hope the poor guy hasn't eaten any of the bin bags

Reactions: 7
If she spent less time pissing about trying to promote tesco and more time actually paying attention to her dog this wouldn’t have happened. They are in PLASTIC surely she would have heard him?
irresponsible dog owner. I hope the poor guy hasn't eaten any of the bin bags
Think they are real ones she dried.

Reactions: 2
I'm a florist and her workshop's are tragic especially the wreath ones 🙄 she's has no clue what shes doing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.