The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that. It’s not a great advert is it seeing as every time she leaves the house a hydrangea or stack of magazines is destroyed
She is laughable
I think that is staged so companies get her new because she always says we’re the flowers are from and Neptune is her second home so maybe she is hoping they will give her some more free !

Reactions: 1
What do we al think of her new dining table and bench etc talk about a mish mash of colours and styles sorry not for me 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know she’s an interior designer and I’m not, but it looks like a load of hand me downs, or chairs moved to the table to accommodate extra people for Xmas dinner.

Reactions: 9
Oh I thought she would go for some beautiful dining table the way she was freaking out about it, but it's a mismatched mess. Same shabby chic style- the cheapest style from the brand. The tables with thicker wooden legs cost a lot more. Boring.

Reactions: 7
Why ON EARTH do a family of 4 need a 9 foot dining table?! Perfect example of something done just for the gram. Agree, that it is a complete mis match of styles, her old table and chairs were MUCH nicer.

Reactions: 5
When looking on the website it cost around 3k! She will have those legs painted in a couple of weeks. Personally think it's awful. I hope the dog doesn't chew them!

Reactions: 4
The upholstered chairs on the ends just don’t go with the rest of the set at all, it looks like they’ve just rounded up any accent chairs from the house to seat extra people.
I’m assuming she needs/wants a large table for her workshops so she can have a couple of extra attendees in each one.

It’s all mish mash !!!!! I follow loads of interior designers...... SHE ISNT A DESIGNER... she’s a mum on the run trying to be something (that you need a degree) in....the whole house is upside down with a ray of bland !!!!! My mums bathroom is better and she’s been in the same house for 40 years !!!! Isn’t that table and chairs the same from before .... 😂😆

Reactions: 4
Lord, that is just awful. It doesn't all go together, I hate the shiny table top, looks so cheap and it really jars with the colour of the cabinets behind it. It is honestly one of the worst table set ups I have seen.

"The table is 9 foOoOoOt, so it's absolutely massiiiiiiiiiiiERVE. Painted in downpyyyype and ammonyyyyyyyyyyte." Does she not listen back and hear herself speak?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why ON EARTH do a family of 4 need a 9 foot dining table?! Perfect example of something done just for the gram. Agree, that it is a complete mis match of styles, her old table and chairs were MUCH nicer.
I agree ☝

Lord, that is just awful. It doesn't all go together, I hate the shiny table top, looks so cheap and it really jars with the colour of the cabinets behind it. It is honestly one of the worst table set ups I have seen.
What was she thinking 🤔 it’s horrid

Reactions: 1
Pushing it with the definition of the word ‘designing’ there though, she changed the upholstery fabrics and painted then cabinets in the caravan. Never to be seen again 😀

Reactions: 3
Calling herself an interior designer is an insult! Oh forget the degree, I’ll just swan on in and call myself a designer. Oh please! :rolleyes:
As for her selling on her #gifted items, I’m literally lost for words....

I have very little tolerance for this one! Soooo her bestie had her baby. Charlotte has conveniently ‘taken a break’. She doesn’t like not being in the limelight does she?! Charlotte knew her friend was due any minute :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Aaaand she’s back! Social media has damaged her mental health BUT like so many others, she daren't leave - too much (#gifted) to lose :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.