The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She blocked me for mentioning her always having her phone out on special occassions. When my girls sing happy birthday to me I don't put a phone in their face. I don't want them singing at my phone! Also at 29 I was actually "living my best life" instead of adding crap to a granny pad. She acts soooo old for 29

Reactions: 7
She blocked me for mentioning her always having her phone out on special occassions. When my girls sing happy birthday to me I don't put a phone in their face. I don't want them singing at my phone! Also at 29 I was actually "living my best life" instead of adding crap to a granny pad. She acts soooo old for 29
Agree about the phone. She didn't even hug her kids back because she was too busy with her phone. I wonder if she set it all up, told everyone what to say, went upstairs and then performed.

Reactions: 4
Literally came here to say the same thing - how is she still in her 20’s?? I thought she was a good ten years older.

And don’t get me started on that fake obviously pre rehearsed birthday welcome from the family this morning. I actually felt embarrassed for them. Although not as embarrassing as having to admit that half of your birthday presents were freebies 😀

Agree about the phone. She didn't even hug her kids back because she was too busy with her phone. I wonder if she set it all up, told everyone what to say, went upstairs and then performed.
She totally did. Weirdo.

• Haha
Oh look at what I got for my birthday #ad #gifted. Who tries to pass off freebies that are being advertised as a birthday present. How tacky. Also, Joe bought me this side table. Yeah so he did. What a performance for the gram.

Reactions: 3
Oh look at what I got for my birthday #ad #gifted. Who tries to pass off freebies that are being advertised as a birthday present. How tacky. Also, Joe bought me this side table. Yeah so he did. What a performance for the gram.
her gifts were actually really tit, you wouldn’t post those, except so you could segue into showing your contractually obliged #gifted tit

Reactions: 2
So did Joe actually pay for anything for his wifes birthday apart from that aldi chocolate cake? (it really is, I buy the same one too!)

She’s 29 years old...who the duck wants a random dunelm side table for their birthday?!? Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow, just seen her mates stories of their wreath making last night. Charlotte has really piled the pounds back on!

29 !!!!! Really I had to double take at the balloon... more like 39.... selling that table with chipped paint all over it...that birthday wasn’t rehearsed much !!!! Pathetic....

She’s some piece of work... and a stupid one at that. How the doggy camera people haven’t told her not to bother with their #Ad campaign is beyond me. She’s trying to ‘influence’ people to buy this camera when she’s the very one that comes home to a mess after the dog as destroyed the place and helped himself to the food on the table. What an utter gobshite

She’s some piece of work... and a stupid one at that. How the doggy camera people haven’t told her not to bother with their #Ad campaign is beyond me. She’s trying to ‘influence’ people to buy this camera when she’s the very one that comes home to a mess after the dog as destroyed the place and helped himself to the food on the table. What an utter gobshite
OMG I’ve just watched that & thought the exact same thing 🙄🙄

I thought that. It’s not a great advert is it seeing as every time she leaves the house a hydrangea or stack of magazines is destroyed
She is laughable

I didn’t realise she ‘employed’ her bestie... how is she even getting enough work to justify that🤦🏻‍♀️ She is an insult to interior designers

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I thought that. It’s not a great advert is it seeing as every time she leaves the house a hydrangea or stack of magazines is destroyed
She is laughable
Have you noticed also when the dog chews something she says we’re it was from so it’s like oh hey they can send me a replacement for free such a greedy cow

Where is the dog camera 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh yes good point that

Her voice is fake, its all for the gram , happy taking the freebies a bit like the watch set she was sent only to sell it on on selling page bloody cheek

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.