The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually thought the nursery was lovely and nice to see her using her #gifts for someone else. Her friends reaction seemed really genuine too 🤷🏽‍♀️
Yeah I liked the nursery and it was obviously a lovely thing to do, its just that a lot of the emphasis was on her rather than her friend, plus she's quite patronising to Sian I find. Although maybe Sian doesn't mind, in which case maybe its none of my business 😂 just an observation!

Reactions: 2
I see someone asked her about declaring her gains from selling gifted items. 😂 Charolette, how is this “trolling”. It was a fair comment. touchy touchy Charolette
And an FYI, there’s a salon in Southampton than have the oracle for sale. ITS NOT sold out in the UK

I see someone asked her about declaring her gains from selling gifted items. 😂 Charolette, how is this “trolling”. It was a fair comment. touchy touchy Charolette
And an FYI, there’s a salon in Southampton than have the oracle for sale. ITS NOT sold out in the UK
I would imagine the tax man would be interested to know about the gains. Everything is trolling to these beggy instagrammers if it isn’t fangirling. I hope the bubble bursts very very soon.

Reactions: 3
I'm a florist and her workshop's are tragic especially the wreath ones 🙄 she's has no clue what shes doing
I agree. People train to do that. Next a load of hobby bothers are qualified?
what happened to her dyson air wrap? Or is that old tat now?

Reactions: 1
Was that gifted? I see she’s replied to the comment about gains by saying they weren’t gifts - oh really Charlotte 🤔
I don’t think it was. If I remember correctly, she bought it and sold it a few weeks later.
Sure Charolette... I’m sure you’ve never sold a #gifted item EVER 😉

I don’t think it was. If I remember correctly, she bought it and sold it a few weeks later.
Sure Charolette... I’m sure you’ve never sold a #gifted item EVER 😉
Haha, she has sold MANY a gifted ‘not really a gift’. She sells everything; #kindly gifted Abbott and Lyon watch, 3 year old cushions, her soul, her children’s privacy...

The thing is, Charlotte’s life is smoke and mirrors. She tries to look like she has a luxury insta lifestyle, but the truth is, her house was basically #gifted, and Joe has a basic level admin job, he’s no real Investment Banker. She has to scrape the pennies where she can. #desperate

Reactions: 6
Haha, she has sold MANY a gifted ‘not really a gift’. She sells everything; #kindly gifted Abbott and Lyon watch, 3 year old cushions, her soul, her children’s privacy...

The thing is, Charlotte’s life is smoke and mirrors. She tries to look like she has a luxury insta lifestyle, but the truth is, her house was basically #gifted, and Joe has a basic level admin job, he’s no real Investment Banker. She has to scrape the pennies where she can. #desperate
So she was gifted the watch 😂😂 she responded to the gains comment by saying she bought it. What a barefaced liar!

Where is this Christmas tree that her kids supposedly decorated that was gifted by b&q?

Reactions: 3
it’s something she’s trained herself to do, it’s not her ‘real’ accent but because she speaks like that so much it’s probably second nature now.

I despise the way she talks, that awful drag of her words at the end of a sentence kills me.

Her house reminds me of a 30 minute make over programme.
I feel for anyone buying the property if it ever goes on the market. On photos looks ‘ok’, in reality everything has been painted to make it look nice yet painted by her (inexperienced and done on the cheap). Botched massively, like her laminate fireplace. She’s style over substance.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.