The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, YOU STUPID SELFISH COW, PUT THE POOR CAT OUT OF ITS MISERY!!!

It’s obviously not well and suffering, don’t know about anyone else but it just all seems to forced and for content rather than what’s best for the poor animal

Reactions: 10
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, YOU STUPID SELFISH COW, PUT THE POOR CAT OUT OF ITS MISERY!!!

It’s obviously not well and suffering, don’t know about anyone else but it just all seems to forced and for content rather than what’s best for the poor animal
I adore cats but I have to agree this does seem unfair now 😞

Reactions: 7
Our beloved cat is at deaths door back in the vets for the umpteenth operation.... he’s the heart of our fam..... swipe up for some spice jars! 🙄

Reactions: 12
Her stories are all over the place today, she replaced the original spice jar filling stories with a different song, and now they’ve been deleted/ or I can’t see them?!

Reactions: 2
Spices don't have a very long shelf life and start losing flavour/intensity after a few months once opened, is she really going to use 3 jars of chilli within a few months? Or just wastefulness because it looks better for Instagram??

I haven't wanted to post on here and add to the 'trolling'she supposedly suffered last year... but seriously, I've had to unfollow as I can't cope with her anymore. And yes, the poor cat needs to be put out of its misery.

Reactions: 6
Her stories are all over the place today, she replaced the original spice jar filling stories with a different song, and now they’ve been deleted/ or I can’t see them?!
She must be deleting them And reloading as same for me

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t like people having an opinion about her that isn’t adoration, yet she still whores out her family etc for any freebie she can get her grubby little hands on.
she plays the victim very well and is quick to say ‘woe is me’.
She didn’t like it last year that people questioned how much they were trying to flog their house for, yet she never stopped to think that maybe they shouldn’t share their house name, that they were getting it valued to sell, etc. Then she didn’t like people commenting on her parenting yet didn’t think to stop sharing posts calling them turds, her dislike of kids etc.
Not sure how long it will take, if ever, for her to realise of she just stopped selling her soul for cheap tat and posts that aren’t home related, then maybe people wouldn’t have anything to have an opinion on.

Reactions: 4

Absolutely agree.

Reactions: 3
Spices don't have a very long shelf life and start losing flavour/intensity after a few months once opened, is she really going to use 3 jars of chilli within a few months? Or just wastefulness because it looks better for Instagram??
True, opening the cap fully tends to make the spices lose flavor easily versus partial opening with the few holes. And to be honest, those jars didn’t do anything, aesthetically or immaculately to her pantry. It looks just as messy as before!

Reactions: 2
Just seen the ‘ if you’re thinking about getting a second, third or fourth animal just go for it’ ?!?!

Never mind that this is the puppy you’ve literally only complained about up until thIs point, but what an irresponsible message, especially with everything going on for people financially at the moment impacting on numbers of dogs needing rescue. She’s beyond selfish

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Just seen the ‘ if you’re thinking about getting a second, third or fourth animal just go for it’ ?!?!

Never mind that this is the puppy you’ve literally only complained about up until thIs point, but what an irresponsible message, especially with everything going on for people financially at the moment impacting on numbers of dogs needing rescue. She’s beyond selfish
Plus vets are only open for emergency appointments, so why encourage people to get animals which will then require vets for vaccinations etc (not exactly emergencies)?!! But I suppose that doesn’t apply to princess chazza as shes there every other day with that poor cat

My retriever is 2 and a half ish and would never describe him as easy. He will still eat a barbie, or dig in a pot if he is bored (hes walked and entertained). She is so off the scale. And the poor cat, his eyes 😢 he isnt relaxed or happy. I love animals, I would have struggled with this, but the constant vet visits, crate rest, 'cone of shame'. Shame on bloody you for letting a beautiful rag doll cat outside when they aren't supposed to be because you didn't want a litter tray in your house. But yeah, buy more pets, because you want to...

Reactions: 7

I gasped at that too🙈

She’s probably setting the scene for her getting another cat during lock down
So when poor Percy is inevitably pts 😔 - because the amazing vet who's charging her thousands of pounds to save him (and although it breaks my heart, I think they are wrong to do so, that poor cat is suffering) couldn't do anymore, she has a replacement lined up...cynical I know.

Reactions: 4
She should not be getting any more pets! She needs to look after the ones she has, the pig needs to lose weight and she should not have be letting Percy out!

She should not be getting any more pets! She needs to look after the ones she has, the pig needs to lose weight and she should not have be letting Percy out!
Right?! She was bursting out of that buttoned up blue dress the other day.

(I know you meant pug but I couldn't resist) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.