The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have that top and every time I see it in the cupboard I think of her. Shame I used to love wearing it before

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow their swap is quite uncanny!!

that joules top tho, I have it too and she’s ruined it for me 🤣 she literally lives in hers...

Reactions: 7
She says she’s an animal lover yet how many cats did they ‘rehome’?! She wasn’t even bothering to insure them or even give her expensive pets (I’m assuming rescues don’t fit in with the beige lifestyle) flea treatment. The poor cat is a breed that should never be let outside unsupervised 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
I agree with that message, that poor cat doesn't seem to be getting any better. How many more surgeries and crate rests will they subject him to?

Reactions: 2
It's beyond cruel now, like the message said the vets are seeing the cat as their income! Wonder who she got to pay for the cats vet treatment in the end as there is no way she would still be paying even with the mortgage extension.

does anyone remember when they used to take a lodger in for extra cash?

Reactions: 6
I agree with the message sender about the cat. It’s cruel and unnecessary suffering in my opinion. Also, whilst we are on the subject of pets, the pug is hideously overweight. They obviously only take it out when it’s going to be an Instagram story!

Reactions: 2
New thread suggestion: Charlotte the biggest animal lover but rehomes them like no other!!

Reactions: 10
Charlotte won’t insure her pets, but expects her followers to pay for the vets

(I know it’s rubbish)

Reactions: 10
It's beyond cruel now, like the message said the vets are seeing the cat as their income! Wonder who she got to pay for the cats vet treatment in the end as there is no way she would still be paying even with the mortgage extension.

does anyone remember when they used to take a lodger in for extra cash?
Yes. Foreign exchange students I think? Then one of them went and complained to the school about the house being unclean and her food being bad so refused to stay there or something?? think that was the last time she did it lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes. Foreign exchange students I think? Then one of them went and complained to the school about the house being unclean and her food being bad so refused to stay there or something?? think that was the last time she did it lol.
I remember this 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I don't think I followed then.. did she openly admit this?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.