The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she probably charged double for all the accessories and doesn’t want anyone to know where they came from...just incase her client finds out the real price & she’s been ripped off 😂...and il never in my lifetime get why people like her play the mental, anxiety card...get the duck off insta then and stop making yourself a target you absolute twit!...and stop recording your kids for every tom dick and harry to see!..are you really that thick? rant over!

Reactions: 9
They were probably #gifted anyway. Tag the company a few times Charlotte, some new ones will be in the post before you know it 🙄
Screenshot_20200424-124102_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
That is so so so dangerous! She’s not even remotely bothered about the injuries that could have caused her children. Wow

Last edited:
That’s exactly what my first thought was....that I hope the kids hadn’t hurt themselves cos those shutters look heavy. Typical Charlotte, still as maternal as ever.

Reactions: 4
That is so so so dangerous! She’s not even remotely bothered about the injuries that could have caused her children. Wow
That’s worrying! Looks dangerous...

That’s exactly what my first thought was....that I hope the kids hadn’t hurt themselves cos those shutters look heavy. Typical Charlotte, still as maternal as ever.
The company may well “gift” her new shutters, replacing children isn’t quite so easy. She’s such a twit!

So the cats back off to the vets first thing 😞 that poor bloody animal

Reactions: 1
Did she really pay £100 for the concrete effect case thing.... 😳
Practically lives in Nep-TUNE (with her affected accent), trying to prise a freebie out of them, dropping their name in stories every week and zilch, nada, zero #gifting 🙄 the bastards...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Neptune will never in a million years gift her anything...they don’t even have a sale fs...so she’s wasting her time the absolute scrounge bag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Scary how much Joe looks like his wife with that top she insists on wearing 5 times a week when she’s put the weight back on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.