The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor vets being given a cake from a rodent/flea infested house
That house is ‘style’ over substance once again

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I work in an office and we usually have loads of snacks, we can’t have any that aren’t individually wrapped atm due to Covid 19 (we are key workers hence being open still)

so I don’t think taking a home made cake into the vets is perhaps the wisest idea at the moment.

Reactions: 8
How much must it be costing for these regular vet visits?

And do you get charged more at the moment because they are only open for emergencies? As in 'out of hours' fees?

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else see the video from the police saying happy birthday Rory, I wonder why she took that down ?

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else see the video from the police saying happy birthday Rory, I wonder why she took that down ?
I did, you could hardly make out what they were saying. Probably because it was a waste of their time during the current pandemic. Just shows how selfish she is asking for it inthe first place!

I did wonder how she even got them to do that? Surely a waste of resources given the current climate. Not that Charlotte has ever cared about anyone but herself.

Elsa in stories! Even more monotone than her mother!
Why do these people think others are interested in their kids?? All kids except for my own are dull. Some people have exceptionally cute kids and I guess it’s nice to see pics but never need to see endless talking stories. They expose their kids so much it’s scary. Elsa probably thinks she’s a minor celebrity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm not an insta wanker but even I would have re filmed the croissant breakfast post after a massive fly flew through the shot 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She must spend so much time setting up shots for her insta stories and finding the right music to go with them. I bet Elsa must roll her eyes when the spice girls is played as it inevitably means a staged story coming up 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.