The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s play a game... Who thinks there will be a video of her kids stood at the front door clapping for the NHS at 8pm

Reactions: 13
What is it with this daily ‘showing gratitude’ that they have supposedly always done. Clearly copying turtle creek lane, Although the interior designer doesn’t follow that account she does follow ultimategirlgang who talks about turtle creek all the time. Running out of content are we

Reactions: 10
Would’ve been more cuter if the children hadn’t been coached on what to say.

looks like Charlotte is getting ready to apply for the funding for self employed people by filing her tax return for last year before the deadline.

Reactions: 4
Would’ve been more cuter if the children hadn’t been coached on what to say.

looks like Charlotte is getting ready to apply for the funding for self employed people by filing her tax return for last year before the deadline.
She’s preparing her 2019/20 return to submit on the 5th. They will only accept her 2018/19 return for the grant.

Reactions: 1
Painting books !!!! Another vacuous hack by the bland community. What about actually reading a book ? Others have done this too like vickiejoneshome

Painting books !!!! Another vacuous hack by the bland community. What about actually reading a book ? Others have done this too like vickiejoneshome
I did this a couple of months ago 😂 and when I watched her doing it I fumed! Yes, Ive got issues!! Haha.

What does it say about her that a) she doesn’t own any actual books to put on display and b) she has to paint them to make them go with her decor.
What a crime against literature!

Reactions: 11
What does it say about her that a) she doesn’t own any actual books to put on display and b) she has to paint them to make them go with her decor.
What a crime against literature!
I absolutely detest this trend. Whats wrong with having actual normal books you can read on the shelves???

Reactions: 6
I absolutely detest this trend. Whats wrong with having actual normal books you can read on the shelves???
It actually shows how unread she actually is!!!! How is she an “interior designer” and not own books on art, architecture, design, style?! Anyone well educated or with interests would have literature in the house, owning books shows a more rounded house than one that has painted books in keeping with the colour scheme. She’s actually a twit. It re-emphasises why I don’t follow her as she’s a no body, her house and life is beige. I’d rather see a house with classics on show, poetry, books on gardening, travel.....

Reactions: 8
It actually shows how unread she actually is!!!! How is she an “interior designer” and not own books on art, architecture, design, style?! Anyone well educated or with interests would have literature in the house, owning books shows a more rounded house than one that has painted books in keeping with the colour scheme. She’s actually a twit. It re-emphasises why I don’t follow her as she’s a no body, her house and life is beige. I’d rather see a house with classics on show, poetry, books on gardening, travel.....
In my defence I have lots of books and the ones I painted were duplicates of kids books and an old Jamie Oliver Cook book that never got used 😂 I'm a student so the books I'm currently reading are on anatomy and health studies and I'm sorry but they don't fit in with the aesthetics of any room 😩 all my good books are kept safe and well, and paint free 👍🏻

Reactions: 6
If its not fleas she's got mice /rats 🤮 house may look insta pretty but in reality

I like how she thinks she’s only got one mouse that she needs to catch :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
There's a rat in her kitchen what's she gonna do?
There's a rat in her kitchen whata gonna go?
She gonna film that rat that's what she gonna do,
She gonna 'gram that rat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If its not fleas she's got mice /rats 🤮 house may look insta pretty but in reality
I shudder to live in her house😲Fleas and now rats! Those are vermin! Maybe because she keeps so many different kinds of pets...a cat, couple of dogs, a snail and hamster? I would be ashamed to put that story on social media but I guess her life has no filter. Or is she wanting to be gifted with pest control service?

Why do the vets keep gifting her kids stuff? Because they know it’s going on her stories and it’s a bit of a nice touch for them? We don’t need to know that the vet gave her kids a lolly - it’s so irrelevant!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.