Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Shes desperate to be a lifestyle influencer - those slow lingering shots around the dinner table whilst happy music plays - all very M&S ad. Unfortunately no one aspires to be her, she’s not a very nice person and clearly stuffs her face with cake - no will power whatsoever. She bores on and on about the diet, oh I lost 12lbs in 3 days ... then orders a massive pizza and gains 3 stone in one weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Elsa in stories! Even more monotone than her mother!
Why do these people think others are interested in their kids?? All kids except for my own are dull. Some people have exceptionally cute kids and I guess it’s nice to see pics but never need to see endless talking stories. They expose their kids so much it’s scary. Elsa probably thinks she’s a minor celebrity.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalalala1212

I haven't commented before but I cant believe the picture she just posted of her poor little girl in tears saying goodbye to her cat - unbelievable. It almost feels like she enjoys the drama of the cat being ill and her children's distress because it gives her content, and I feel awful even typing that but its how it comes across

CallingDoctorJones

Loved the messsge someone sent her - you legend.

she’s exactly the reason why we are being locked down.

As a family we tend to go on errands as a 4 if we can. My husband works away and so when he’s home we will do even boring things together (I’m very keen he shouldn’t become the “Funtime Dad” and I get to do all the boring stuff with the kids...) anyway - since the Govt guidance we’ve obviously stopped as many things as we possibly can including:

A) piling onto the beach and playing music while I film my kids and writing shit meaningless posts about how this “issue” will help us all get back to nature

B) Taking the children on essential for us as a family to take but not them, journeys (eg food shopping). One of us goes. One of us stays with them AT HOME. We haven’t been to the vets but if we had one of us would go....

C) Cracking on like this is all about my wonderful life and my sick Cat.

People are dying Charlotte, more will die.

She has a huge following and should be using it more responsibly. Unbelievable.

Walking the dogs as a family is not allowed anymore - she can walk them once a day, Joe can walk them for their second walk ALONE. The kids will have to run around the garden. Which bit is hard to understand???????

How the hell are we going to stop this when people act like her and then she broadcasts this behaviour to over 100K other people. My husband is going to be sent away from us by the end of the week (he’s military) to help the Govts efforts to stop Covid-19 people like her make this 20x harder AND she doesn’t give a toss does she???? We’ve been told not to expect him back until Oct.

Sometimes I despair.
Not defending Charlotte AT ALL. But you can still walk your dog as a family. The guidelines state exercise must be done alone or with members of your household.

You can absolutely still take your kids out to get some fresh air, you just need to have some common sense (admittedly something Charlotte lacks), avoid anywhere crowded so that you follow the 2 meter rule.

As I said, not defending Charlotte (that vets thing was insane), but don’t want people to think they have to keep their kids shut in. As long as you’re not meeting up with family who live elsewhere/friends and keeping a minimum of 2 metres between any one else who happens to be out, you’re fine.

Reactions: 11

MissTeddy

VIP Member
That photo is genuinely one of the most distressing I’ve seen in a long time, Charlotte you fucking bitch, how could you.

Jade123

Schools have shut down but let’s all go shopping and eat cake. The cafes are all shut here - there should be one rule for all. I own a small business and have closed. We’ll end up in lockdown with manned streets - people need to get real... it’s not about posting your kids eating cake and impromptu shopping trips ffs!!!! 😤

Loulou1984

I haven't commented before either but the picture of her poor poor daughter.........what sort of mother considers that appropriate? Unbelievable!
And then the cat makes a miraculous improvement. When our family dog was ill (he had been alive longer than the kids so all they knew), he was pts and we didnt tell the kids anything. Saying goodbye to him was bad enough for ourselves, no way I'd be putting the kids through it to. Maybe I'm a selfish bitch, but there is some stuff kids dont need to be around. This is one. Poor Elsa is distraught, but then the cat shows signs of recovery...head fuck for child...what if he dies tomorrow?? I'm not parent of the year at any rate but taking photos is just a huge no no. And I'm an over sharer

Loulou1984

The whole GoFundMe doesn't sit right. The lady had used Charlotte's print present as a profile pic. And although there is no doubt losing a baby is a truly hideous thing to deal with, thinking of a family holiday could be thought of as a thing to look forward to, asking people to send money towards it just seems a bit 'crude'?? That little boy's death is being used as for Instagram posts and to raise money for a Disney holiday and it really doesnt sit right at all. Sleep tight darling boy x

Sassy_nach

Someone asked in the comments if she was doing anything with the floor and she said no because she like the “chipped” look...
She said her mum has been nagging her to replace her floors but she “personally loves it” - LIAR!!
I bet if she’s offered new flooring she’ll have no compunction replacing them. She’s just waiting for someone to GIFT them to her.

• Haha

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
Another instagrammer who I assumed was waaaaay older than she is, 29?!? I’d have put her mid-30’s easily! Why does she act so middle aged

Carratt2019

Boils my pee this!! Becky home sweet homes the same. Getting gifted paint off that Decorating centre Online. I messaged that Helen from there asking why they send it to these "influencer' people when we all try hard to save and follow (well i used to do till this).. Decorating Centre Online for inspo and idea. Made me so mad these folk get all sorts for a begging story. She replied they are their advertisers and increase orders for them. Well it didn't work for me. I went elsewhere. Bloody no shame and that smarmy voice 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Morris99

Beggy c*nt ! I have no words. Never met someone so greedy! Free fake paint, tap, giant sink ! The greed is off the scale! No job apart from begging for things. Pay for your own kitchen ( oh sorry I mean cheap shit revamp) she actually makes me sick

Starshining

VIP Member
Two observations

The walk around the kitchen:
“Farranbowl” and “quoooortse” 😂
she’s sounding more Queen Elisabeth than dear Queenie herself 🤔

Would NOT want to be the person that answered the phone at the Looooora Ashley when those marks were discovered on the soooofa 🙄
(It’s becoming a parody account)

What about the poor sod that bought the flea ridden castoffs? 🤷🏼‍♀️ they got an exchange policy... 🤔

• Haha

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Yet another pug owning TWAT who thinks it's cute and adorable to put them snoring heavily (because they are deformed) on their Insta stories.

It's not.

• Sad

UsernameLeah

I genuinely think they have little to no money as she only ever does room "makeovers" if everything has been gifted.
That kitchen floor is looking worse and worse in every video. It is absolutely vile.
Yes. She’s been complaining about that kitchen for ages, and yet the only things she’s changing are the ones she’s been gifted. No new floor, no new cupboards or appliances, no new island (hers look dated and low quality, no amount of posh paint will really elevate it). I remember the cheap Ebay dresses she used to show off when thinner and the exchange students she used to host in the spare room. Those aren’t the things people with disposable income do. Not to mention all the junk she tries to sell for a few bob when most should go straight to landfill.

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
What does it say about her that a) she doesn’t own any actual books to put on display and b) she has to paint them to make them go with her decor.
What a crime against literature!

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Charlotte how many times do people like you need to hear this ..... shit that happens in other people’s lives is not CONTENT for your Instagram feed .

• Heart

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
She should not be getting any more pets! She needs to look after the ones she has, the pig needs to lose weight and she should not have be letting Percy out!
Right?! She was bursting out of that buttoned up blue dress the other day.

(I know you meant pug but I couldn't resist) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart