The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she hasn’t got that Pug insured then she’s as thick as duck. So many health issues can arise from having a flat faced breed. And I say that as the owner of a rescue frenchie (who’s insured to within an inch of his life)

Reactions: 4
Im no interior designer (like Charlotte 😂) but to me the rug under the giant table doesn’t go, its a nice rug but the black edge looks really out of place.

Pretty sure she’s got the same sofas as Elle (Feathering the empty nest) who incidentally has a gorgeous kitchen.
Its such a shame that it covers so much of the beautiful floor she loves so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Two observations

The walk around the kitchen:
“Farranbowl” and “quoooortse” 😂
she’s sounding more Queen Elisabeth than dear Queenie herself 🤔

Would NOT want to be the person that answered the phone at the Looooora Ashley when those marks were discovered on the soooofa 🙄
(It’s becoming a parody account)

What about the poor sod that bought the flea ridden castoffs? 🤷🏼‍♀️ they got an exchange policy... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Two observations

Would NOT want to be the person that answered the phone at the Looooora Ashley when those marks were discovered on the soooofa 🙄

What about the poor sod that bought the flea ridden castoffs? 🤷🏼‍♀️ they got an exchange policy... 🤔
Aren't the sofas the same as RVKLoves? They've all got the same sofas. I actually like Charlotte's house. It's not perfect but mine isn't either. She's made the best with what she has. I personally would hire a floor sander and just varnish the floor, it looks water damaged.

Two observations

Maybe cynical of me but maybe the dog has jumped on them already and shes after a discount 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't believe she didn't have pet insurance. We pay £15 a month for our cat, lifetime cover. When she was 3 she was poisoned and went into kidney failure, they saved her life but she was very poorly for a while and now will need to be kept a close eye on for the rest of her life. It cost 5 grand. Insurers paid out.

Get bleeping pet insurance. If you can't afford it, you shouldn't have pets, end of story.

Reactions: 15
Can't believe she didn't have pet insurance. We pay £15 a month for our cat, lifetime cover. When she was 3 she was poisoned and went into kidney failure, they saved her life but she was very poorly for a while and now will need to be kept a close eye on for the rest of her life. It cost 5 grand. Insurers paid out.

Get bleeping pet insurance. If you can't afford it, you shouldn't have pets, end of story.
I'm going to throw my 2p in here. We adopted our cat last year, he was 13. We have not taken out insurance, purely due to the cost at his age. We accept any costs that may mean we have to pay. However, if we had a younger cat or indeed a cat like Charlotte we would insure it without a doubt.

Reactions: 7
I'm going to throw my 2p in here. We adopted our cat last year, he was 13. We have not taken out insurance, purely due to the cost at his age. We accept any costs that may mean we have to pay. However, if we had a younger cat or indeed a cat like Charlotte we would insure it without a doubt.
i can appreciate that - but Charlotte hasn't just got the cat - she's also got 2 dogs which we all discovered recently she doesn't give a monthly flea medication to. I'm sorry if you can't afford to have pets and care for them properly then don't have them - or at least don't have 3. We've only got one dog - and she's bloody expensive !

Reactions: 9
i can appreciate that - but Charlotte hasn't just got the cat - she's also got 2 dogs which we all discovered recently she doesn't give a monthly flea medication to. I'm sorry if you can't afford to have pets and care for them properly then don't have them - or at least don't have 3. We've only got one dog - and she's bloody expensive !
Very true. She can't look after the pug properly let alone the cat, snail, hamster and another dog! Why get so many animals?!

Reactions: 2
Oh dear, aren't Laura Ashley in trouble? I hope they resolve the "covered in marks when delivered" issue.
As the sofas were accepted on delivery, all LA will do is either get them collected and replace with new (after another 8 - 10 week wait) or send out their cleaning expert to come and steam the marks out and offer a discount against the original cost paid. LA are terrible at resolving crap like this when you fail to send them back at the point of delivery. ....so will be very interested to see what happens as I have been through this with LA twice now.

Reactions: 5
Is there an update on the cat?
The amputated the leg, she took Elsa to see the cat at the vet. I just don't understand why she has to document that. It is such a sad thing to see. Why can't she just focus on her child instead of the damn phone in her hand.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.