Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
They food shop on a Saturday?! When the shops are the busiest, with their children when shes at home alone all week. I'm a SAHM and my youngest goes to preschool for 15 hours so I get all the shopping done when he's there. I couldn't imagine saying to the husband and older kids that we were food shopping on a saturday after a long hard week at work and school, they'll think I've gone mad 🥴😬😂

Reactions: 10

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
I could, kind of, understand a funding page if you needed help funding treatment or if you aren’t getting paid for being off work with depression and needing to pay bills etc but just feel a holiday is a real luxury that most can’t afford and isn’t essential. Yes it may be a nice to have but throwing money at the boys to get over grief just isn’t the answer. Rather than begging why don’t they save money themselves and do small trips or weekends away as and when they can afford.
The back story of the fire, just feels really wrong. They’ve had holidays as she states they’d returned from a holiday, so presumably they can afford holidays?

She’s so tone deaf. A kitchen refurb, new patio, garden crap, vet bills all in a month. Just disgusting when so many people will fall on hard times over the next few months

CallingDoctorJones

“People need to realise the effect of words and be more accountable”

Shame she wasn’t thinking about the possible ‘effect’ of her words when she was making her poor friend losing her baby all about her. I wonder if she’s happy to be held ‘accountable’ for the possible trauma she caused her friend & those who’ve suffered a similar loss, while she was prancing about the house to mama, sharing a story that wasn’t he’s to tell.

• Heart

Mutley98

VIP Member
So Percy the cat is now getting his own bedroom, is this a room that the cat can be locked in so the new sofas don’t get trashed?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
Instagrammers are only available for comment/interaction if you blow smoke up their arses, agree with them and and give nothing but compliments......they don’t want to hear the negatives. It’s one way traffic only!

RoseEB

I’ve never been through something like this but I think I would rather a picture of my family with my baby and not him pictured as a star. He will always be a part of their family and I definitely couldn’t see him as a ‘star’ 2 weeks on from losing him, just terrible!

Orange Creme

VIP Member
I have just read the go fund me and confused why the woman has written about the fire, it has nothing to do with losing the baby 🤔
I thought that at first. Then I thought maybe she is trying to put across that her sons have been through a lot. I'm not sure. It's absolutely devastating what that family have been through losing a 5 month old little boy but something about the page seems distasteful. Perhaps it's just because I dont like any go find me pages 🤷‍♀️

Loulou1984

Back to normality while the cat is in hospital waiting to see if he needs his leg amputated, but never mind that. She’s to busy “eek”ing over her bloody counters getting fitted.
Bit like the few hours compassion she showed when her friend's baby passed away, then showed a montage of all the babies she is jealous of...poor Percy, she'll be showing photos of cats with 4 legs and saying how much better they look 🤦‍♀️ I dont know why I'm still watching her stories, she is just showing herself to be hideous - if I was her friend in real life I'd be pulling her up on how much of an insensitive/fake twat she was.

Ktpeterson

Just shows its all champagne lifestyle on a beer income, when she doesn't replace the things that really need it, just cheap job after cheap job

justhavinanosey

Chatty Member
do you guys honestly think the vets would continue to treat the cat if they didn’t think it was for the best? I honestly think you are all being a little bit too judgemental.. she can’t do anything right. She tries to save the cat.. that’s wrong.. if she put him down that would have been wrong as well.
All of you saying her house is flea ridden.. do you live there? Have you visited? How would you know if it was flea ridden.. if you owned a dog you would know they don’t need to be flea treated monthly, recommendation is every 3 months.
And il also say that i’ve never mentioned fleas or what she should or shouldn’t be doing with her cat, i’m just sickened by the fact she keeps mentioning the vet bills in her stories which is obvious begging for someone to pay it!

I follow this thread because I’m irritated by her a great deal. Mainly down to the shoddy painting, the calling herself an interior designer, the Neptune begging and the rank floor.

However I think with the cat shes being criticised no matter what she does. She should never have let a rag doll outside but if she had kept him inside there would have been critics. But if she has him put to sleep it’s “convenient” for the sofa. If she gives him time she’s “prolonging his agony”. She’s prepping a whole bedroom for this cat and I think it’s pretty clear her and her daughter love him dearly. She clearly has a bad history with pets and particularly ginger cats but I think with the Percy thing she’s just trying to save her much loved cat.
I’m not arguing with that I 100% agree. I just think she needs to put her phone down and stop using it for engagement. The video she put up of Elsa saying goodbye was horrific. Very intimate family moments lived via an iPhone.

Rocketdog65

I have no words....how many times has she posted this. Seems no one is taking a bite🙄

View attachment 92029
Jeez pay your vet bill Charlotte and stop begging for someone else to pay 😡

do you guys honestly think the vets would continue to treat the cat if they didn’t think it was for the best? I honestly think you are all being a little bit too judgemental.. she can’t do anything right. She tries to save the cat.. that’s wrong.. if she put him down that would have been wrong as well.
All of you saying her house is flea ridden.. do you live there? Have you visited? How would you know if it was flea ridden.. if you owned a dog you would know they don’t need to be flea treated monthly, recommendation is every 3 months.
My dog is treated every month and wormed also every 3 months so why didn’t she flea treat her pets very irresponsible

Jade123

Hey Charlotte 👋🏼 how’s the patio shopping going?

• Haha
In one of her stories this morning she says that it's always been her dream to own a butlers sink, so now she does she might as well retire! Retire from what exactly??? You don't work love 😂😂

• Haha