Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
And now she’s plugging a ‘great value’ £65 diffuser that you can get on amazon for less than £20... why do people listen to these cretins and buy this shit?! I’m really disappointed that she has an ongoing contract with the white company. I though they would have had better taste.
I used to be obsessed with white company buy am completely turned off since I realised they gifted as much as they do to this bunch of scroungers. I miss their products but can’t part with my hard earned money knowing I’m subsiding!

Reactions: 10

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
Why on earth has she brought a massive Henry 8th style banquet table for only 4 of them it looks utterly ridiculous!

• Haha
  • Heart

Noseynora91

But what does it matter, she’s lost 4.5 pounds! The perks of heartbreak! Shocking! I’d rather put on weight than see my family cat like that!

Maybeme

It does later on but tbh I would not feel comfortable donating anything to fund a holiday, especially as she is asking for £6.5K.... Two adults and two kids, that a very nice holiday during a time when people are worried about their health and keeping their job...? Kids don't need expensive holidays to make family memories.
I'm with you, my kids and I never went on holidays abroad as just couldn't afford to take them, so when they where little I actually bought a 4 man tent from asda of all places and took them camping in the holidays, now they have left home they always remind me about the amount of fun we had and the memories they made , I used to feel so guilty not being able to take them on fancy holidays but they assure me they loved those camping days , you don't need money to make kids happy

• Heart

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
I noticed another instagrammer post about their friend’s baby dying the week before. I think the first one was genuine but Charlotte I’m not so sure about 😐
Awful to say but it does make you wonder doesn’t it, especially watching her stories today where she’s showing her other friends babies at her house this morning and she’s cuddling a doll coz she feels left out. So it seems her poor grieving friend, who Charlotte felt so devastated for she had to take a social media break to hug her children, is now the furthest thing from her mind. Insensitive brat!

Beepbeepfiat500

VIP Member
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, YOU STUPID SELFISH COW, PUT THE POOR CAT OUT OF ITS MISERY!!!

It’s obviously not well and suffering, don’t know about anyone else but it just all seems to forced and for content rather than what’s best for the poor animal

Morris99

Is she as thick as dishwater ? Out sitting in a cafe and shopping ? That’s essential is it ? All cafe and restaurants are closed ? Even if a cafe has an outside area they are removing the furniture so you don’t hang around ! Social distancing ?

Charlotte you really do need to have a word with yourself! You sit around on your arse all day so I can’t wait for you to start moaning about having to look after your ‘turds’ as you call them. When will you fit in your meditation? 🖕🏼

Unfortunately im older not married but in long term relationship, I’ve commented on alot of other instagram accounts.. my kids are older .. no dogs .. but cats ... i live in a country bumpkin town ... if you bothered to check previous comments I’ve slagged her off no end .. i just don’t agree with putting the cat down 🤷🏼‍♀️

That proves nothing .... look at MOD

Hi im Charlotte thought id come on here on here and bitch about myself for shits & giggles 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
I wonder how the brands would feel if they found out that the items they sent for free were now being sold for profit 😉

• Heart
What is it with this daily ‘showing gratitude’ that they have supposedly always done. Clearly copying turtle creek lane, Although the interior designer doesn’t follow that account she does follow ultimategirlgang who talks about turtle creek all the time. Running out of content are we

Avocadoontoast

Complaining about the vet bill yet out buying items to pimp the sink! If I knew I had a whopper of a vets bill I would not be buying a thing!

Rocketdog65

What do we al think of her new dining table and bench etc talk about a mish mash of colours and styles sorry not for me 😱

• Haha

Bora Bora Local

The kitchen looks fine. I’m sure she’ll do something with the floor, she can’t leave it like that, the problem with oak is that it does look orange after awhile. I’ve never noticed how far the island is from the units, must be quite hard to use it when you’ve got hot pans etc.

I think that’s a given.
Someone asked in the comments if she was doing anything with the floor and she said no because she like the “chipped” look...

• Haha
  • Sick