The Haunting of Bly Manor - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to intrude but I’ve seen ‘Haunting of Hill House’ being mentioned on here,now is that a new series or original film or remake with Catherine Zeta Jones? The Original film terrified me.I haven’t got Netflix is it worth getting?
It’s another version of the original story. I saw The Haunting at the cinema and I remember being freaked out by the piano string bit.

.I haven’t got Netflix is it worth getting?
Have you got any streaming service and do you watch much tv? Really depends if you’ll use it. Definitely not for films I’d say, but good documentaries and mini series. Not sure I’d bother unless I was really into tv watching though.

Sorry to intrude but I’ve seen ‘Haunting of Hill House’ being mentioned on here,now is that a new series or original film or remake with Catherine Zeta Jones? The Original film terrified me.I haven’t got Netflix is it worth getting?
The Haunting of Hill House is a new series (very) loosely based on the novel by Shirley Jackson (which I thought was a terrifying read if anyone is interested.) I haven't seen the original film so don't know how they compare. I thought it was brilliant though, very scary. Bly Manor is totally different and I was disappointed with it.

I watch Netflix more than terrestrial TV but there is a huge amount of rubbish on it. I watch mostly true crime, comedies and some netflix originals. I don't watch a lot of TV though so it suits me to just be able to watch a few things I like on demand.

Reactions: 1