The Haunting of Bly Manor - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else really excited for this??? I loved Haunting of Hill House so I’m really looking forward to this. Based on Turn of the Screw!

On Netflix from 8am tomorrow I believe 😊

Reactions: 9
Can’t wait! I loved Hill House too even though it did scare me to death 😂

Reactions: 5
I wonder if this has hidden ghosts like Hill House, I loved searching for them.

Reactions: 1
Other half is off for his Sunday pint, Sunday roast is cooking and glass of wine poured. So episodes 4 here we go.
I have had to put the heating on too as it's cold. All snuggled up and ready to watch it.

Reactions: 1
I binge watched over the weekend, loved it!!! Especially loved episode 8!! Think I may watch it again!

Reactions: 5
I binged it over the weekend too! I found Episode 5 quite confusing at first, but it confirmed what I expected about that character!!! 😱

I’m finding it quite slow now, think have about 2 episodes left. It’s not scary at all more of a psychological/mystery type thing - I am enjoying it overall but starting to get a bit bored!

Reactions: 10
I’m finding it quite slow now, think have about 2 episodes left. It’s not scary at all more of a psychological/mystery type thing - I am enjoying it overall but starting to get a bit bored!
Stick with it - the last two are really good and explain everything

Is it jumpy? I watched Hill House but found the constant suspense scenes way too much - please tell me it's less intense haha :(

It started out good but I'm on episode 6 and starting to struggle a bit. I think my biggest issue is, like Hill House before it, it's just not that scary. It has the occasional jump moment but it's mainly a lot of talking without much moving forward plot wise, or scares.

Reactions: 3
I'm a few episodes in and quite liking it. It has a lot of bad write ups about it not being scary but I don't think you can have high octane horror for a whole series. I agree that it is more of a creepy psychological/mystery show but I like that.

Reactions: 3
I'm only on episode 2 so far but I like it. I only watched 3 or 4 episodes of Hill House but I couldn't really get into it :(

Watched the first 2 episodes last night and liking it so far. Never got round to watching Hill House so that's next on my list!