The Haunting of Bly Manor - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got one episode left but I just need to have some time off before I watch it I think. The last few episodes really irritated me! Far more than a TV show should... “she woke, she walked, she fucked about a bit, she popped back to the lake, she did it all over again the next day”. Yes we get it!! Bored me so much, was actually willing for the episode to end. I also don’t know who I’m meant to be rooting for? They’re all a bit dickheady.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually enjoyed it overall however the second last episode was so bad! She slept, she woke, she walked.. swear to god I went to my bed saying that over and over

So glad everything was explained in the end and there are no unanswered questions

**SPOILER**

I knew Hannah was dead from the first episode, not eating or drinking anything gave it away for me

Reactions: 11
“she woke, she walked, she fucked about a bit, she popped back to the lake, she did it all over again the next day”. They’re all a bit dickheady.
Just finished it, absolutely howling at this re-cap 😂😂😂 ‘she fucked about a bit’ 😂😂... boyfriend felt the same as you.

Did find the ending quite moving. Still not sure I really understood what was going on with Hannah??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The casting is bizarre. The housekeeper is extremely posh and very funky, and the two brothers have completely different accents. One sounds like Prince Charles and one sounds like he’s on Eastenders 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The casting is bizarre. The housekeeper is extremely posh and very funky, and the two brothers have completely different accents. One sounds like Prince Charles and one sounds like he’s on Eastenders 😂
They have tried to squeeze in the actors from Hill House. Yer man from ETs attempts at an English accent were pretty embrassing lol. Also London was obviously not London lol

Reactions: 4
OMG That’s Elliot???

They have tried to squeeze in the actors from Hill House. Yer man from ETs attempts at an English accent were pretty embrassing lol. Also London was obviously not London lol
Also, you must be from NI! “Yer man” 😂

Reactions: 1
It was not good. I was astounded when I found out the Scottish guy was really English. I thought his accent was so bad he had to be American.

Just finished it, absolutely howling at this re-cap 😂😂😂 ‘she fucked about a bit’ 😂😂... boyfriend felt the same as you.

Did find the ending quite moving. Still not sure I really understood what was going on with Hannah??
🤣 It was just so unnecessary! I didn’t care for the moody cowbag’s misery tbh. Her illness and her husband dancing with another woman either, yes all very sad blah blah but really did we need to go into that much detail. Was very tedious. 😴 They literally could have shortened that whole episode to a 5min scene and we’d still all know who she was and why she does what she does (although really I think she needs to get over it).

I STILL haven’t watch the final episode oops but Hannah’s story annoyed me a bit too. I assumed by end of episode 1 she was dead so the whole “is she isn’t she” thing seemed a bit strange.

Oh and glowy eye man just made me laugh every time he popped up but the story behind him was sad I guess.

Reactions: 3
:ROFLMAO:

Omg why didn't I realise he was the ET kid !? So glad I found this out after watching Bly ! Well well.
His accent and acting were terrible!!
Loved this series, particually episodes 5 and 8. A good old fashioned ghost story. Now watching Haunting Hill, not loving it, too jumpy!

Sorry to intrude but I’ve seen ‘Haunting of Hill House’ being mentioned on here,now is that a new series or original film or remake with Catherine Zeta Jones? The Original film terrified me.I haven’t got Netflix is it worth getting?