The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim’s relationship with the kids is very odd he doesn’t seem them as kids and as individual people it’s like he sees them as just things he can control. On his stories yesterday I think it was making them do push ups it’s very weird and controlling. He takes it all so seriously and speaks to them in a very pushy serious way that the kids are afraid to make a mistake and are desperate to please him so they can get attention it’s sad. He doesn’t have fun with those kids and play with them , he treats them like they’re in the army and puts so much pressure on them to win and do everything right or else he will express his disappointment in them and compare them to Heze for example and it’s abusive at times to watch in my opinion. You can see kids egos have grown and football is the only thing they’ve been taught is important. None of these kids have been encouraged to be their own person with their own interests and hobbies cause they’re all put in football kits and made them play football in order to secure their parents brand deals , get more attention on this family like look at us with all these kids playing football and because Ella and Tim have zero interest in making time to take those kids to different hobbies so it’s easier to stick them all in football. The kids see other kids are football training but those kids are not actual friends these grimwade kids don’t have their own individual friends they can play with and hang out with. I wish more people could see through Ella and Tim’s fakeness cause these two are getting away with so much!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Tim’s relationship with the kids is very odd he doesn’t seem them as kids and as individual people it’s like he sees them as just things he can control. On his stories yesterday I think it was making them do push ups it’s very weird and controlling. He takes it all so seriously and speaks to them in a very pushy serious way that the kids are afraid to make a mistake and are desperate to please him so they can get attention it’s sad. He doesn’t have fun with those kids and play with them , he treats them like they’re in the army and puts so much pressure on them to win and do everything right or else he will express his disappointment in them and compare them to Heze for example and it’s abusive at times to watch in my opinion. You can see kids egos have grown and football is the only thing they’ve been taught is important. None of these kids have been encouraged to be their own person with their own interests and hobbies cause they’re all put in football kits and made them play football in order to secure their parents brand deals , get more attention on this family like look at us with all these kids playing football and because Ella and Tim have zero interest in making time to take those kids to different hobbies so it’s easier to stick them all in football. The kids see other kids are football training but those kids are not actual friends these grimwade kids don’t have their own individual friends they can play with and hang out with. I wish more people could see through Ella and Tim’s fakeness cause these two are getting away with so much!!
Oh I’ve seen through them in a very long time. It didn’t take me long at all. It took just a few views of utube to see how they are so I don’t know who these dumb people are that comment how wonderful they are..they just be fake comments. They are abusive end of and yes the kids have no lives at all. They pay for them to live in that house and get their trips away and designer gear and free Nike clothes etc. the kids aren’t kids at all they are robots. R.E.M. how hosanna said she doesn’t like football and weeks later she’s in a kit playing all day. It’s disgusting. They aren’t allowed to do what they want at all they are mentally messed up so much they don’t even know yet

Reactions: 6
I started seeing through them when they used their son’s nose injury for likes and views with a title like “Has our son broken his nose?”
They’ll get what’s coming to them eventually

They didn't/don't actually want their girls in football though, if you remember their initial reaction when Halle first showed an interest in it - their views on gender are far too narrow for that. However, I think they've realised that the girls being dancers/models/actresses wasn't going anywhere and see football as the most viable way to get more money to go on holiday and buy designer clothes (just the two of them, of course).

They are seen and spoken to as one entity rather than individuals. Heze is perhaps the outlier because he's the cash cow, but he doesn't receive any more respect than the others. In fact, he probably has it the hardest of the seven of them - that anxious attachment to his football doesn't just happen.

I just wish a responsible, nurturing adult would swoop in and take care of them!

Reactions: 7
They didn't/don't actually want their girls in football though, if you remember their initial reaction when Halle first showed an interest in it - their views on gender are far too narrow for that. However, I think they've realised that the girls being dancers/models/actresses wasn't going anywhere and see football as the most viable way to get more money to go on holiday and buy designer clothes (just the two of them, of course).
Now Tim is making heze go on the treadmill. Talk about slaving the kid to earn the parents money
That’s true. Acting isn’t mentioned anymore at all just football. They are so so fake
They are seen and spoken to as one entity rather than individuals. Heze is perhaps the outlier because he's the cash cow, but he doesn't receive any more respect than the others. In fact, he probably has it the hardest of the seven of them - that anxious attachment to his football doesn't just happen.

I just wish a responsible, nurturing adult would swoop in and take care of them!

Sorry tonight’s vlog is comical I’m pretty sure Ella was drunk in most of it! 😂
It was cringe as duck

Reactions: 2
Sorry tonight’s vlog is comical I’m pretty sure Ella was drunk in most of it! 😂
I have no idea what she was talking about and Tim over talking her in the background was enough for me. I even fast forwarded it and I still couldn’t. Tim couldn’t go alone this time? I wonder what happened the last time he went alone?

Reactions: 4
These two got into a relationship and married young and had all these kids but clearly hate the responsibility. In my opinion she’s bitter she got stuck being a mum to all these kids even though she made the choice to do that so I don’t sorry for her and Tim was going off doing his own thing having more freedom than her while she was with the kids which obviously pissed her off and in a way yes I think anyone would be pissed off if their husband was not around much to raise his kids and help in the home but like I said she knew she what she signed up for with him she kept having baby after baby knowing exactly what kind of person Tim is so I don’t feel sorry for her.

He was having the time of his a few months ago when he went away for one of Hezes football tours was it Dubai or somewhere they went? Tim was out clubbing on his stories and chilling by the pool for days boasting about all the free drinks he was having and remember she went kind of quiet on instagram wasn’t really posting which my guess is she was not happy. She let him be in control doing everything to please him and when she realised hold on that means I get stuck with all these kids I don’t want to raise that’s not fair so how she’s making sure she can tag along on these tours. I also don’t feel sorry for Ella’s mum because she allows herself to be taken advantage of and has never put her daughter in her place by telling her you wanted all these kids you’ve exploited them that was your main reason of having kids so you look after them it’s yours and Tim’s responsibility but obviously her mum won’t say that and I get it she wouldn’t want to fall out with them , not see her grandchildren and in a past video her mum said something like if I don’t look after them/babysit who else will.

I just think it’s awful how they don’t care about their kids. Also in the new video they both sound drunk and she makes me cringe. I don’t think Tim wanted her to tag along cause I think he liked getting away from her and the kids which is sad cause usually I wouldn’t wish for anyone to be in a relationship where their partner treats them badly but in this case they’re both as bad as each other and selfish.

Reactions: 5
I also noticed we are seeing less and less of the older girls. So since their not marketable they’ve been pushed to the side? What about sewing Houznna was very good at that and now the whole story line has changed.

I also noticed we are seeing less and less of the older girls. So since their not marketable they’ve been pushed to the side? What about sewing Houznna was very good at that and now the whole story line has changed.
Exactly. It’s all halo and Houston and football
---
Their views are so so low as they are so so boring and people are seeing the light them now how they use their kids and control their lives to a very worrying extreme
---
People are seeing through them

Views are very low so they have got the girls dancing again. Talk about exploiting them in their bare room with no belongings

Views are very low so they have got the girls dancing again. Talk about exploiting them in their bare room with no belongings
They just retaliate to every comment they read as though it proves something - it gets noted that the girls now do football rather than dance, so shortly after they post a dance video. Shame they don't go the whole hog and send their children to school like everyone wants them to.

They used reu for their boring rambling again for views. They did this vlog before I R.E.M. something along the lines. Same old

Reactions: 3
Ella and Tim love the sound of their own voices and think they’re so wise but they’re both very cringe. Anyone with sense would know to never take parenting, relationship and marriage advice from them cause they’re awful parents who don’t even like being parents and their relationship/marriage has so many red flags that watching them would make you want to be single than to be stuck in a marriage like theirs. Exactly @Honestgirl they just ramble it’s so boring. It’s sad to know besides going out to football and to their grandparents house , the rest of the time those kids are stuck in that empty cold looking house that you wouldn’t even know any children lived in it. They have no childhood and obviously the kids don’t realise this yet but it’s very sad to see them grow up in this controlled cult environment and there’s absolutely nothing we can do to stop it.

They used reu for their boring rambling again for views. They did this vlog before I R.E.M. something along the lines. Same old
Was this when they made their kids watch a slave film that was a '15' certificate when the kids were like 7, 8, etc....or was that another horrendous tit show of great parenting.🤔

Reactions: 3
What a fake ad for Lego. What exactly I can’t make out but won’t make anyone buy Lego or play football. All I see are kids being exploited

Reactions: 1
These two got into a relationship and married young and had all these kids but clearly hate the responsibility. In my opinion she’s bitter she got stuck being a mum to all these kids even though she made the choice to do that so I don’t sorry for her and Tim was going off doing his own thing having more freedom than her while she was with the kids which obviously pissed her off and in a way yes I think anyone would be pissed off if their husband was not around much to raise his kids and help in the home but like I said she knew she what she signed up for with him she kept having baby after baby knowing exactly what kind of person Tim is so I don’t feel sorry for her.

He was having the time of his a few months ago when he went away for one of Hezes football tours was it Dubai or somewhere they went? Tim was out clubbing on his stories and chilling by the pool for days boasting about all the free drinks he was having and remember she went kind of quiet on instagram wasn’t really posting which my guess is she was not happy. She let him be in control doing everything to please him and when she realised hold on that means I get stuck with all these kids I don’t want to raise that’s not fair so how she’s making sure she can tag along on these tours. I also don’t feel sorry for Ella’s mum because she allows herself to be taken advantage of and has never put her daughter in her place by telling her you wanted all these kids you’ve exploited them that was your main reason of having kids so you look after them it’s yours and Tim’s responsibility but obviously her mum won’t say that and I get it she wouldn’t want to fall out with them , not see her grandchildren and in a past video her mum said something like if I don’t look after them/babysit who else will.

I just think it’s awful how they don’t care about their kids. Also in the new video they both sound drunk and she makes me cringe. I don’t think Tim wanted her to tag along cause I think he liked getting away from her and the kids which is sad cause usually I wouldn’t wish for anyone to be in a relationship where their partner treats them badly but in this case they’re both as bad as each other and selfish.
I noticed that also. Every time she filmed she was looking for him and he was at the bar or poolside without her. Very strange. I can’t even waste my time anymore. Once I see the title I’m done. Worse by the weeks.

I noticed that also. Every time she filmed she was looking for him and he was at the bar or poolside without her. Very strange. I can’t even waste my time anymore. Once I see the title I’m done. Worse by the weeks.
I'm exactly the same, look at the title & 99% of the time can't be arsed, a continuous loop of same old tit, hair, Costco shop, football, feeding a family of 9, going to a friend's wedding with LV bag, hotel stays, 'deep talks' about subjects that are not child appropriate 😴😴

Reactions: 7
I'm exactly the same, look at the title & 99% of the time can't be arsed, a continuous loop of same old tit, hair, Costco shop, football, feeding a family of 9, going to a friend's wedding with LV bag, hotel stays, 'deep talks' about subjects that are not child appropriate 😴😴
They clearly read here and then try and justify what’s been stated and clean it up. If you love your kids and are doing the best by them why are you speaking on it and telling the kids your loved, and all that. Tim, has to sit there and wait for Ella to fix he’s plate. Those kids eat so early and who calls this dinner. The older they get the more they will eat and she doesn’t make enough for seconds less alone leftovers for later in the day. She’ll give them a piece of bread or fruit. I couldn’t listen to that long winded explanation.