The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s going on with this family? I’ve stopped watching their videos but almost everyday the mother’s photos pop up, is she a professional model now? It seems like she’s always posing and posting pictures of herself.

Reactions: 5
The set up of the Lego blog. Lol she runs in the rooms looking for Houston and Rue. Downstairs fully dressed playing with Legos. Who comb her hair and dressed her. This lady is full of it.
It’s so fake. They don’t even play with toys. It’s cruel tbh as then it will be taken away from them

Reactions: 4
It’s disgusting. It’s so clear to see they do none at all. 7 kids and no room especially for it as they don’t do it. No pics around like little kids do at playgroup etc. nothing. Hosanna would now be year 7 at secondary sch meeting new people and doing new subjects. What is she doing instead stupid moves in her bedroom to try and get views. Cook and clean after her siblings. And social worker would clearly see just from their social media they do nothing.
All off this was predicted by many Tattlers a long time ago. How Tim and Ella have got away with the homeschool farce I don’t know. I just watched Ella teach Houston phonics sitting on a squishy sofa, playing the letter jingle off her phone. I’ve never seen anything so ill prepared in my life! Clearly done for the camera. It was obvious this had never been done before and as we know will never be visited again. I haven’t watched their channel for months and regret the two minutes of my life I spent watching it just now. They are doing their children considerable harm. But are way too selfish to see it. The family relationships have a cultish element to them with egotistical Tim worryingly in charge. Their USP of large Christian inter racial homeschooled UK based family has turned into the Tim and Ella Show featuring Heze. There is nothing positive to be learned from them. They are annoyingly sexist…think they’re child development experts …they’re really not☹..while time and time again showing that they haven’t the loosest grasp on their children’s needs…Unfortunately the Grimwade channel trundles on…with Tim coming up with ever more lazy ways are to garner views…. recycling the same unimaginative content as he takes his US subscribers for granted… all punctuated by Tim giving Ella designer gifts… while the girls wear matching fast fashion brand clothing and the boys and Tim wear leading brand sports clothing…like many family ‘influencers’ there will inevitably be the point at which a decision has to be made about the direction the channel should take as the children get older. This I feel will not happen in this particular family because the cult like relationships within it. The children are isolated from the outside world … with the exception of future Premiership footballer Heze.. they live insular lives with little to no educational experiences. It is beyond a sad situation.

Reactions: 10
I'm not saying homeschooling families should have to follow the National Curriculum to the letter or anything (christ knows it's got its flaws), but just opting to barely teach your children anything should be classed as abuse.

Reactions: 7
The parents know the kids are abused and this is why they are not allowed to mingle and have no friends. They can’t play just so tasks that will earn the parents money. Anyone they do talk to is under the watchful eye of tim

What’s going on with this family? I’ve stopped watching their videos but almost everyday the mother’s photos pop up, is she a professional model now? It seems like she’s always posing and posting pictures of herself.
She thinks she’s a hot mama, and probably happy for once she’s not pregnant.

Reactions: 6
All going to grandmas with balls now all of them. This is pathetic and beyond cult behaviour. What little girls want to do this non stop.
---
So I’m one scene Halle who is 9 is playing call of duty a killing game which is an 18. Then another post Tim posting about what god says kids shouldn’t do loooool. Talk about Contradictive they can’t decide on nothing. Religious my arse they are not one bit it’s all an act
---
The kids are bored. They have nothing of their own to play with and watching their dad have his own toys want a go. Little girls do not want to play these games at all. They see friends have toys and gadgets etc. these girls don’t have any of it just footballs and each other

Last edited:
Are they serious. There never was a part one that was just slipped in today. How sad are they

Reu never got his jerk chicken. It was just for Tim they can only have the sausages. No words for this dumb pair

Can't believe they've got nearly all the kids kicking footballs all the time.... Doesn't anyone tell them that this is a tad strange.
Poor kids, no toys no decent food that goes to Tim, no nothing.

Can't believe they've got nearly all the kids kicking footballs all the time.... Doesn't anyone tell them that this is a tad strange.
Poor kids, no toys no decent food that goes to Tim, no nothing.
I could tell the kids didn’t really like their dinner but they knew they had to eat it. Reu wanted the chicken. I’d never tell my child no. He could have had a tiny peace ffs
---
Kids had sausages and rice Tim won’t eat that. Ella is one wicked woman always looking at Tim for approval
---
She knew by the time reu had the sausages and rice he be full so all the chicken be for Tim. These parents are awful how do they get these stupid people commenting how wonderful they are. Wicked wicked people. See Tim’s face over Halle saying17 he flinched. Scared of losing control and the truth of their life coming out

Last edited:
Why is dating at this age even a subject? These kids are going to date who? They have no social life at all period. Ella following them down the street and all of them have a ball kicking it. On a busy stretch of a walkway with the street and cars. That isn’t even safe. I couldn’t even listen to all this rubbish. Tim sitting there like a little kid waiting for Ella to fix he’s plate. She makes the same meal over and over. When is this channel going to crash and burn?

Why do people get together if it’s not marriage then Tim says this is a family channel. I actually think Ella has learning disabilities. She seems socially unaware of what you can and can’t say especially to children

The small portion is what gets me. She’s going to eat that chicken and what’s left over Tim will finish it.

Their videos are so odd cause there’s no natural normal interactions between them all. It’s all so staged and forced. The way they’re sat at the table is weird too cause it’s just for the camera and all the kids looked scared to move they’re like little robots all controlled. This family really is a cult and it’s sad those kids have no escape from it. It annoys me when I see how these things are being treated and controlled and there’s nothing me or anyone can really do about it cause like others have said on because the kids are dressed, clean and have a roof over their head it’s very unlikely that social services would take any calls seriously. Unfortunately emotional and mental abuse can easily be hidden or isn’t always noticed but I’m glad that all of us on here can see it cause Ella and Tim should not be getting away with this.

Tim just sitting there being useless as always while Ella dishes up the dinner for everyone. He could easily of helped do that but he sees everything as a woman’s job while he just sits on his PlayStation while barking orders out the window at the kids to do football training from like 5am until they go to sleep. Ella also makes things so much more complicated cause would of been quicker to dish up everyone’s dinner then tell them it’s ready and that way they can sit and eat but instead she takes about 10 years to serve all the dinners up and at that point they’re probably going cold. Also why put all the food on the table and then say no when Rue asks for some of it? He has to see his dad eating the chicken while he has to eat something else. Tim probably threw a tantrum when she said she was making something he didn’t want so she had to make two different meals but isn’t it funny how I’m a recent video Tim wasn’t happy that she was making some of the kids plain pasta and some with sauce cause he didn’t want two different meals being made even though it’s just sauce that was the difference.

The portion sizes are tiny it’s no wonder those kids are are always hanging around the kitchen wanting snacks when they’re not properly fed. Ella’s cooking looks awful so maybe in a way it’s a blessing they get small portions cause they look like they’re forcing themselves to eat it poor kids. Also the kids all walking down the street by a busy road all dressed in football kits they’re cult uniform and each of them kicking footballs how weird. They’re messing those kids up mentally cause look at Heze he is 13 and can’t go a second without his football in his hands or he gets anxious. The topics they talk about are weird too nobody talks to kids like that gathering them around for a meeting to talk about things kids should not be worrying about at their age. Ella and Tim need to get karma they need to get exposed and their channel needs to come to an end!!

Their videos are so odd cause there’s no natural normal interactions between them all. It’s all so staged and forced. The way they’re sat at the table is weird too cause it’s just for the camera and all the kids looked scared to move they’re like little robots all controlled. This family really is a cult and it’s sad those kids have no escape from it. It annoys me when I see how these things are being treated and controlled and there’s nothing me or anyone can really do about it cause like others have said on because the kids are dressed, clean and have a roof over their head it’s very unlikely that social services would take any calls seriously. Unfortunately emotional and mental abuse can easily be hidden or isn’t always noticed but I’m glad that all of us on here can see it cause Ella and Tim should not be getting away with this.

Tim just sitting there being useless as always while Ella dishes up the dinner for everyone. He could easily of helped do that but he sees everything as a woman’s job while he just sits on his PlayStation while barking orders out the window at the kids to do football training from like 5am until they go to sleep. Ella also makes things so much more complicated cause would of been quicker to dish up everyone’s dinner then tell them it’s ready and that way they can sit and eat but instead she takes about 10 years to serve all the dinners up and at that point they’re probably going cold. Also why put all the food on the table and then say no when Rue asks for some of it? He has to see his dad eating the chicken while he has to eat something else. Tim probably threw a tantrum when she said she was making something he didn’t want so she had to make two different meals but isn’t it funny how I’m a recent video Tim wasn’t happy that she was making some of the kids plain pasta and some with sauce cause he didn’t want two different meals being made even though it’s just sauce that was the difference.

The portion sizes are tiny it’s no wonder those kids are are always hanging around the kitchen wanting snacks when they’re not properly fed. Ella’s cooking looks awful so maybe in a way it’s a blessing they get small portions cause they look like they’re forcing themselves to eat it poor kids. Also the kids all walking down the street by a busy road all dressed in football kits they’re cult uniform and each of them kicking footballs how weird. They’re messing those kids up mentally cause look at Heze he is 13 and can’t go a second without his football in his hands or he gets anxious. The topics they talk about are weird too nobody talks to kids like that gathering them around for a meeting to talk about things kids should not be worrying about at their age. Ella and Tim need to get karma they need to get exposed and their channel needs to come to an end!!
If she gave Rue a piece of chicken all the kids would expect some and then Tim wouldn’t get seconds and she wouldn’t get any. she never makes enough food for the amount of people in this family. She’s lazy so anything quick and simple. Less she has to clean up. All done in the oven or a one pot meal is all she cooks. Hopefully she’s not trying to have another one.

How are Tim and Ella out a couple nights a week eating at restaurants and drinking but the kids can’t even have a piece of chicken. They’re going out on date nights more and more these days. How is it a date night when they can’t even put their phones down and have a conversation with each other.

How are Tim and Ella out a couple nights a week eating at restaurants and drinking but the kids can’t even have a piece of chicken. They’re going out on date nights more and more these days. How is it a date night when they can’t even put their phones down and have a conversation with each other.
Poor kids disgusting. What do they need date nights for they just diss around all day anyway

Now Houston has been roped in. This is beyond ridiculous only as they want pro footballers or deals with brands for money. That’s all this is about. No other hobbies brought in that a little girl might like. Tim has the full abusive ropes here

Reactions: 8