The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two are so materialistic and egotistical it’s disgusting because they only get to have all those things from being child exploiters! they are not humble at all no matter how much they fake it for the camera we all see right though that bs.

They hate being around their kids , they hate the responsibility of being parents and they never deserved to be blessed with children cause they don’t treat those kids well. They just exploit them and use the kids to get things and then they discard the children push them to the side giving them nothing and off the two of them go to hotels and holidays spending all the money that’s been made from those kids or enjoying freebies that they only got because of exploiting their kids cause the kids get them followers and views.

Reactions: 5
These two are so materialistic and egotistical it’s disgusting because they only get to have all those things from being child exploiters! they are not humble at all no matter how much they fake it for the camera we all see right though that bs.

They hate being around their kids , they hate the responsibility of being parents and they never deserved to be blessed with children cause they don’t treat those kids well. They just exploit them and use the kids to get things and then they discard the children push them to the side giving them nothing and off the two of them go to hotels and holidays spending all the money that’s been made from those kids or enjoying freebies that they only got because of exploiting their kids cause the kids get them followers and views.
They’re running around like they have no responsibility at all period. Ella acts like she’s on some photo shoot selfie party and she has to keep looking for Tim and he’s always at the bar. Smh

Reactions: 3
I truly can’t stand Ella or Tim officially. She’s flossing a LV bracelet, and he apparently has a LV black bag but won’t spend a dime on the kids. They are pathetic and I hope they left money for the mothers food bill.

• Angry
Reactions: 8

I fast forwarded I couldn’t hear the pure bullshit they were saying. I thought it be a vlog about what they actually do in this business looool. No just pure ramble ramble ramble. God they think the sun shines out their own asses. That was such a fake vlog as usual

Reactions: 4
I fast forwarded I couldn’t hear the pure bullshit they were saying. I thought it be a vlog about what they actually do in this business looool. No just pure ramble ramble ramble. God they think the sun shines out their own asses. That was such a fake vlog as usual
That’s because people are starting to see through the BS and one person commented it’s because of your kids you have a business. Which is true. They’re trying to make like they’re so busy. Busy doing what? The kids have to run around the backyard for hours and Houston still has that scar on her face.

Reactions: 3
Now they’re back from Madrid it’s back to exploiting the kids. Rue and Harpers show they didn’t reschedule them only 10 episodes.
---
So now Tim trying to repost it. No content what so ever and now they Haze is away at school who’s doing his blue hair. I saw a picture of him hair flying everywhere.

• Wow
Now they’re back from Madrid it’s back to exploiting the kids. Rue and Harpers show they didn’t reschedule them only 10 episodes.
---
So now Tim trying to repost it. No content what so ever and now they Haze is away at school who’s doing his blue hair. I saw a picture of him hair flying everywhere.
He would no way be allowed that to a private school so how is he getting away with that

Reactions: 2
I didn’t know school school teachers cooked dinner at 2pm instead of teaching their kids. How on earth are they getting away with this

Reactions: 7
I didn’t know school school teachers cooked dinner at 2pm instead of teaching their kids. How on earth are they getting away with this
I would like to know who the hell does Ella thinks she’s fooling saying she’s making this recipe without a recipe but she tried it in madried. This is just a one of her one pot meals she always does. I counted around six to seven pieces of chicken for a family of 9 and she wonders why these kids are still hungry. Then she said it’s spicy. What about the little kids. Hot mess

I would like to know who the hell does Ella thinks she’s fooling saying she’s making this recipe without a recipe but she tried it in madried. This is just a one of her one pot meals she always does. I counted around six to seven pieces of chicken for a family of 9 and she wonders why these kids are still hungry. Then she said it’s spicy. What about the little kids. Hot mess
They will have dry pasta bet you

It’s all for Tim’s happiness. She don’t have time to teach any kids
---
That chicken burnt. The woman can’t cook
She said she didn’t know how it would come out but they’re going to eat it anyway. I bet she dont serve that mess to Tim, she’ll make him something else when the kids got to bed. I wouldn’t serve that mess to a dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m yet to see a photo/video of her cooking that looks good. She can’t cook her food always looks so dry and burnt. I’m not expecting her to be a chef but at the same time she has more time than most people to learn how to cook and give her kids proper meals. Tim should learn how to cook too but he’s too lazy he doesn’t know how to do anything for himself it’s embarrassing. It would not surprise me at all of those kids eat cereal most days for dinner.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Ella’s been reading on here it seems, cheffing it up again today.

Isn’t this too small for them if you discount the two youngest even. This looks like a meal for 3 people only
IMG_0613.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ella’s been reading on here it seems, cheffing it up again today.

Isn’t this too small for them if you discount the two youngest even. This looks like a meal for 3 people only
View attachment 2464502
Omg she needs to cook at least twice that amount. Bet the kids get ridiculously small portions again
---
I’m yet to see a photo/video of her cooking that looks good. She can’t cook her food always looks so dry and burnt. I’m not expecting her to be a chef but at the same time she has more time than most people to learn how to cook and give her kids proper meals. Tim should learn how to cook too but he’s too lazy he doesn’t know how to do anything for himself it’s embarrassing. It would not surprise me at all of those kids eat cereal most days for dinner.
Bet pretend gangsta Tim doesn't even know how to turn a cooker on

Reactions: 6
Knew the Madrid trip was something to do with heze. So Ella packs Tim’s case for him too. Leaves all the kids again with her mum. What parents would have 6 grandchildren weekly including a baby. Bragging all the free items they ordered from Nike because of heze for themselves. They are so materialistic it’s unbelievable. Humble they certainly are not all they do is show off and the joke is they don’t even work they exploit their kids.

Hezes hair looks so damaged by the constant bleach and colour on it.
It needs a good condition and a trim!

Reactions: 4
Why is heze hair like that. No other child has that as would not be allowed for school at all so how is heze going private school and allowed that. Ella is not right in her head