The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vlog or so they think it is was awful. Rambling on a load of rubbish again and making the kids act so so fake. King Tim doesn’t do anything just waits on his food hearing the kids say how wonderful he is. This isn’t content every vlog is sat in their house chatting tit and the kids have their lines learnt what to say

Reactions: 5
The vlog or so they think it is was awful. Rambling on a load of rubbish again and making the kids act so so fake. King Tim doesn’t do anything just waits on his food hearing the kids say how wonderful he is. This isn’t content every vlog is sat in their house chatting tit and the kids have their lines learnt what to say
Yeah, he’s a piece of work. No one wants to hear all that mess. Nothing made since.

Reactions: 4
I see Hosanna and the older girls are back to dancing inappropriately to the explicit lyrics. Houston and Halo will be next.

Reactions: 6
The girls dancing is sooo cringe, embarrassed for them especially Hosanna's grimacing 🙈, hardly any room stuck up in the loft, just terrible

Reactions: 8
The girls dancing is sooo cringe, embarrassed for them especially Hosanna's grimacing 🙈, hardly any room stuck up in the loft, just terrible
They can’t dance. It’s just what a child messes about with in their room. Their parents are delusional playing all these

They can’t dance. It’s just what a child messes about with in their room. Their parents are delusional playing all these
But imagine if they’d continued with gymnastics and sent them to dance class?!

Stupid dance videos but not one of homeschooling
---
And I don’t mean a show one of a book laying open on the table. We never see any work they have done as they don’t do any. How much longer will these parents get away with this

Reactions: 7
Wonder what these kids will be doing when they’re adults. Anyone can clearly see no schooling is going on it’s just football all day long and dancing for instagram (they can’t dance at all so wouldn’t even call it dancing) It makes you think what kind of future will these poor kids have.

Reactions: 8
Now they’re posting the girls again with all this silliness. Ella with a trainer on showing off her waist I guess. It’s getting worse by the days.

• Wow
11am. Music blaring. No kids at the table learning. They are upstairs trying to create views for Instagram. Why on earth is social services not on this case it’s insane

11am. Music blaring. No kids at the table learning. They are upstairs trying to create views for Instagram. Why on earth is social services not on this case it’s insane
Probably because no one has reported them. Their neighbors are likely at work during the day while their kids are in school. And neither Tim or Ella’s parents are going to say anything. So there’s really no one to come to the kids rescue. It’s going to take an anonymous caller to report them and point to their content as evidence. Otherwise they are going to keep getting away with the foolishness while the kids continue to suffer under Tim’s cult leader control.

I doubt anything would ever come of a report. A family with a nice big house, clean and tidy enough, kids are washed and dressed well and Ella and Tim could easily put something together, spew out some of their usual waffle to make it look like the kids are receiving more education than they actually are. Also when you look into the education laws here it’s actually quite vague with some grey area. Some councils actually check up on how much education home educated children are actually receiving but many don’t, they could be reported to the council and maybe they’re homeschooling will looked into but whether that would really change anything I don’t know.

• Angry
I doubt anything would ever come of a report. A family with a nice big house, clean and tidy enough, kids are washed and dressed well and Ella and Tim could easily put something together, spew out some of their usual waffle to make it look like the kids are receiving more education than they actually are. Also when you look into the education laws here it’s actually quite vague with some grey area. Some councils actually check up on how much education home educated children are actually receiving but many don’t, they could be reported to the council and maybe they’re homeschooling will looked into but whether that would really change anything I don’t know.
It’s disgusting. It’s so clear to see they do none at all. 7 kids and no room especially for it as they don’t do it. No pics around like little kids do at playgroup etc. nothing. Hosanna would now be year 7 at secondary sch meeting new people and doing new subjects. What is she doing instead stupid moves in her bedroom to try and get views. Cook and clean after her siblings. And social worker would clearly see just from their social media they do nothing.

What bullshit. 3 yr old aren’t homeschooled as they don’t go to school. They go to presch so trading a book with them isn’t homeschooling it’s called being a parent. Where’s the real homeschooling with for example hosanna. Ella your such a liar you do none
---
They are scraping the barrel here. What next a whole vlog in the kitchen again. They are so sad and pathetic

Tim and Ella would most definitely set up a false narrative because they are professional liars and have trained those kids to behave and say what they want them to say on cue. So someone coming to the home to investigate could easily be fooled. The person would literally have to look at their vlogs and Instagram pages in order to see the truth. Hopefully something will change for these kids because otherwise they are doomed to live a life of limitations simply because they lack an education, social skills, and their own identity.

Last edited:
Whatever happened to that audition Halle went for ages ago & they went to London, acting like it was a given she had already got the part 🤔

Whatever happened to that audition Halle went for ages ago & they went to London, acting like it was a given she had already got the part 🤔
I also mentioned that a while ago. Clearly nothing he obv didn’t get it and they looked fools the way the bragged that she had

The set up of the Lego blog. Lol she runs in the rooms looking for Houston and Rue. Downstairs fully dressed playing with Legos. Who comb her hair and dressed her. This lady is full of it.