The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they not embarrassed?
The fact Heze now is being forced to school six days a week shows how awful their homeschooling is
It’s not awful it’s non existent. They lie that they do it
---
Also they make out he’s there 6 days a week as he’s so good. See how they have manipulated the truth
---
Away in a hotel again for free. They so don’t deserve anything like this at all. They don’t work they don’t homeschool and they don’t allow their kids a normal life. Why should they have fun themselves it’s not on

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think it’s Chelsea that have probably realised too! I’m guessing he has to be at a certain level.
Does he board at this new private school?
The way Tim and Ella go around In circle when speaking on the subject it seems like that’s what they were saying. He’s 13 now so I’m pretty sure he can see the difference in the way he lives and how it is at the school
---
You also see we dont get much content from them anymore. When they post something it’s always about them out and about. She’ll be pregnant again watch!!!

The way Tim and Ella go around In circle when speaking on the subject it seems like that’s what they were saying. He’s 13 now so I’m pretty sure he can see the difference in the way he lives and how it is at the school
---
You also see we dont get much content from them anymore. When they post something it’s always about them out and about. She’ll be pregnant again watch!!!
I’ve been wondering what’s happening with their content they don’t post on a Tuesday much these days and what they’re posting is awful.

Reactions: 3
Do you guys think Heze has a chance of getting good gcses even with the missed 8 years of education?
Is it too late?

Reactions: 3
honestly what a joke of a man posting this kind of content so openly like it’s something to be proud of.
If it was one of his children suffering from the abuse Tate and his brother have subjected people too he wouldn’t be happy. I don’t think you’d be praising the world for having free thinkers like that idiot!

Reactions: 8
Tim when you read this , anyone who has sense and isn’t afraid to be honest like all of us on here can say we don’t respect you at all and nobody could ever truly have any respect for you when you’re such an embarrassment , you’re a lazy husband who avoids responsibility and you’re a child exploiter which makes you a terrible father aswell as many other reasons.

Tim needs to turn off the laptop and do something useful with his time like learn how to change a nappy seeing as he has 7 kids and still can’t be bothered to learn and take care of his own kids or maybe he should go watch a documentary about online child exploitation with all the dangers and disgusting things that are happening with photos and videos of his children but he doesn’t care as he just sees his kids as props.

Reactions: 11
So it seems we're not the only ones paying attention! I'm so glad that someone with the power to do so has demanded (and we know it must have been a demand for Tim and Ella to have done it) that Heze is properly educated. They must be furious about giving up some of their control.

Do you guys think Heze has a chance of getting good gcses even with the missed 8 years of education?
Is it too late?
Probably not amazing results, but him passing likely depends on a number of things that we couldn't possibly know - the absence of any additional leaning needs, his innate intelligence/memory/ability to pick up concepts, the quality of the education he'll be getting, and the amount of individual support he'll have access to. But finally he has a chance, and that's great news. I just hope it will somehow lead to better educational opportunities for his siblings too.

Reactions: 8
My grandson has a sport scholarship to private school and today he had a match against whitfield private school in croydon and apparently its all chelsea boys that go there.. when you get in to a top academy they do a lot for you
Also my friends son has just signed to chelsea academy aged 9, he lives in essex and they said they would pay for them to move closer.. i bet you thats how they got that house the club paid for it

• Wow
Reactions: 6
My grandson has a sport scholarship to private school and today he had a match against whitfield private school in croydon and apparently its all chelsea boys that go there.. when you get in to a top academy they do a lot for you
Also my friends son has just signed to chelsea academy aged 9, he lives in essex and they said they would pay for them to move closer.. i bet you thats how they got that house the club paid for it
”whitgift”

Reactions: 1
Poor Rue looks like he's had all of his happiness taken away from him.
Forced to take a photo with a football it's heartbreaking to see.
He used to be such a happy kid.
These poor kids deserve so much more than this

Reactions: 4
Omg. Bet u have hit the nail on the head there as R.E.M. they lie a hell of a lot and hide truths. However the truth always comes out. I think your right

Poor Rue looks like he's had all of his happiness taken away from him.
Forced to take a photo with a football it's heartbreaking to see.
He used to be such a happy kid.
These poor kids deserve so much more than this
Reu is now just a controlled robot that he must like football and nothing else and become a pro. What awful parents. No friends no school no toys no parties no fun activities. Nothing just football

Notice the “I might like another” not “We”
Selfish pig
I’m pretty sure they will announce another child is on the way soon. She’s just that stupid. Remember she just lost one and had she not she would be delivering that one as early as next year. It’s sad for the child any child coming into this family.
---
Notice the “I might like another” not “We”
Selfish pig
She’ll be pregnant again. I’m surprised they didn’t delete the post. Lol
---
Omg, another braided hair video 😳 Rues hair looks a mess. Now Ella thinks she can do hair designs. Give me a break. Tim, just in the background sitting on his ass.
---
They really don’t care what type of BS they put on this channel. It’s beyond funny at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Rues hair looks frazzled, Ella doesn’t know how to care for hair at all!

Reactions: 4