The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even watching that silly choc cake “temptation challenge “ thing was cringe. Ella says about not wasting time but they can waste a good 10mins to just sit and stare at a piece of cake! The 2 kids knew they were being filmed. Also that video clearly shows more how Harper is a proper middle child. Feel sorry for her, hope she got cake.

Reactions: 5
Even watching that silly choc cake “temptation challenge “ thing was cringe. Ella says about not wasting time but they can waste a good 10mins to just sit and stare at a piece of cake! The 2 kids knew they were being filmed. Also that video clearly shows more how Harper is a proper middle child. Feel sorry for her, hope she got cake.
That vid also showed how they abuse their kids

Reactions: 3
Who wants to watch Ella try on clothes for date night with Tim. Omg have they really hit rock bottom 😳 she already doesn’t dress for her age nor body type. By the comments it’s a hot mess and I refuse to waste my time. Happy Sunday 🤗

Reactions: 6
She has vvvv low esteem. All she was concerned about was that Tim liked it. He was filming anyway loool

Reactions: 4
Latest vlog should've been called
'what dress does mum look like a hoe in' 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have never seen anyone so self absorbed as her. Why would anyone want to see her thinking shes a model. Those kids are never going to cope in a real world. They are unknowingly part of a cult. X

Reactions: 8
They obviously are desperate for Heze to be a footballer because of the money , lifestyle and fame they crave that and because they’ve no talent themselves and the channel don’t bring in views cause they’re boring and unlikable , they feel their only hope of being rich is for Heze to be a footballer. So because of this they have to be out in public as he goes training and they have to keep up appearances trying to look like this perfect family because they know this innocent perfect Christian act they put on online is what has helped them get followers and views.

They also depend on any bit of money they have made from the channel aswell as Ads , Hezes Nike deal and other brand deals they’ve got because of the kids but if they weren’t desperate for all of that , I 100% believe those kids would be in an 8 passenger’s kind of situation. There’s already signs of abuse and neglect in the grimwade family but not enough that anything can be done to help those kids unfortunately. 8 passengers was a really popular channel got so many views on every video , so many subscribers and the channel made so much money it made millions so when they stopped uploading on the channel it wasn’t a loss to them because they already made enough money to not have to worry about making more so they got away with abusing their kids behind closed doors cause nobody was seeing kids online anymore but the Grimwades are online so they can only get away with so much and when they do get called out for anything they make excuses or go on a rant for sympathy but not actually address the problem.

I can’t wait to see the day Ella and Tim receive so much karma

They obviously are desperate for Heze to be a footballer because of the money , lifestyle and fame they crave that and because they’ve no talent themselves and the channel don’t bring in views cause they’re boring and unlikable , they feel their only hope of being rich is for Heze to be a footballer. So because of this they have to be out in public as he goes training and they have to keep up appearances trying to look like this perfect family because they know this innocent perfect Christian act they put on online is what has helped them get followers and views.

They also depend on any bit of money they have made from the channel aswell as Ads , Hezes Nike deal and other brand deals they’ve got because of the kids but if they weren’t desperate for all of that , I 100% believe those kids would be in an 8 passenger’s kind of situation. There’s already signs of abuse and neglect in the grimwade family but not enough that anything can be done to help those kids unfortunately. 8 passengers was a really popular channel got so many views on every video , so many subscribers and the channel made so much money it made millions so when they stopped uploading on the channel it wasn’t a loss to them because they already made enough money to not have to worry about making more so they got away with abusing their kids behind closed doors cause nobody was seeing kids online anymore but the Grimwades are online so they can only get away with so much and when they do get called out for anything they make excuses or go on a rant for sympathy but not actually address the problem.

I can’t wait to see the day Ella and Tim receive so much karma
It’s so much pressure for a 13 year old. If he doesn’t make it they’re all screwed

Last edited:
  • Sad
It

It’s so much pressure for a 13 year old. If he does make it they’re all screwed
Yeah it’s so much pressure and they just want to use that poor kid so if he does make it professionally they will find a way to have access and control over any money he earns even if they have to manipulate him into handing over money or buying them things cause they desperately want to be rich but they have no talent and they don’t want to work hard so their son is being used so they can try get that lifestyle. Tim will be that dad who hangs around his kid trying to be in every photo and take credit for anything his son achieves. They don’t deserve any money from their kids because they’re awful parents and they’re child exploiters. I wonder what will happen if Heze doesn’t make it cause his mental health could suffer plus he will have no back up options with no education. Also if he suffered an injury and couldn’t play football for a long time that could mentally break him because he has no other hobbies and the only time he’s around other kids is the boys at football so he has no friends to do normal kid stuff that doesn’t involve a football.

At 13 he doesn’t have any independence either he always has his parents and siblings or just Tim around him so he has no life outside of football. Yes if you want to do something professionally it’ll take a lot of time and training I get that but look at how attached he is to holding a football at all times and in every photo he’s like that guy from the movie cast away who is stuck on an island alone and it messes his mental health up that he gets attached to a basketball and treats it as if it’s his friend he can’t go anywhere without and that’s not healthy but that’s exactly what Heze does. As smug and egotistical as Heze is which I can’t stand I know it’s not his fault that’s he’s like that it’s his parents fault.

Still they haven’t said what they do at this we are footballers. They can’t be coaches lol they don’t even play football. Something very fishy or they would have told us about it. Their whole vlog was just about football there was no updates on life at all. Only heze they are desperate to make money of. Now suddenly they are praising school yet don’t send their kids. Awful awful parents. Abusers!!!!!
---
They got harper to say how wonderful school is for heze and Ella about the routine of getting out early. Is she actually dumb. 7 kids and she seemed mentally incapable of knowing what being a real parents actually means. School is part of it. Now they are pulling Houston in too. Desperate for work for them all. Awful awful parents. Can’t stand them Tim and his smug look. Doesn’t work doesn’t pay for anything and now bragging about heze at a private school. They deserve nothing

Still they haven’t said what they do at this we are footballers. They can’t be coaches lol they don’t even play football. Something very fishy or they would have told us about it. Their whole vlog was just about football there was no updates on life at all. Only heze they are desperate to make money of. Now suddenly they are praising school yet don’t send their kids. Awful awful parents. Abusers!!!!!
---
They got harper to say how wonderful school is for heze and Ella about the routine of getting out early. Is she actually dumb. 7 kids and she seemed mentally incapable of knowing what being a real parents actually means. School is part of it. Now they are pulling Houston in too. Desperate for work for them all. Awful awful parents. Can’t stand them Tim and his smug look. Doesn’t work doesn’t pay for anything and now bragging about heze at a private school. They deserve nothing
The school must have noticed how far behind Haze is because now he has to attend the whole week and one day out of the weekend. At least he’s getting out of that house and will have a routine. Hopefully they can put some weight on him and Tim can’t be up under him 24/7.

The school must have noticed how far behind Haze is because now he has to attend the whole week and one day out of the weekend. At least he’s getting out of that house and will have a routine. Hopefully they can put some weight on him and Tim can’t be up under him 24/7.
I think it’s Chelsea that have probably realised too! I’m guessing he has to be at a certain level.
Does he board at this new private school?

I think it’s Chelsea that have probably realised too! I’m guessing he has to be at a certain level.
No he doesn’t board. I’ve never heard of free private school for kids that are in a football academy

Reactions: 2
Your right, sounds like the education side was
non-negotiable with Chelsea, sounds like he's home everyday, that boy is gonna get a real shock is he gonna hold his football in class? 🤔

So unfair. Why not send them all to school. Awful parents. They not even truthful why heze has gone to school 6 days a week. We all know why

Reactions: 7
I viewed the video, and I couldn't help but find it amusing when Tim mentioned that he and Ella believe children should gain experience because many jobs require it. While I understand that qualifications alone may not suffice, it does raise the question of what other experiences their children have had besides playing football in the garden, going on vacations, and spending their days indoors. It's essential for them to truly immerse themselves in different cultures and experiences.
I hope the girls get to have some sort of decent education at some point if their lives.

Reactions: 7
I viewed the video, and I couldn't help but find it amusing when Tim mentioned that he and Ella believe children should gain experience because many jobs require it. While I understand that qualifications alone may not suffice, it does raise the question of what other experiences their children have had besides playing football in the garden, going on vacations, and spending their days indoors. It's essential for them to truly immerse themselves in different cultures and experiences.
I hope the girls get to have some sort of decent education at some point if their lives.
They won’t as long as they are in the care of these lunatics

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Are they not embarrassed?
The fact Heze now is being forced to school six days a week shows how awful their homeschooling is