The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella is teaming hosanna to be a housewife so she doesn’t have to do anything. Does hosanna make the girls lunches too I wouldn’t be surprised. This poor kid doesn’t realise how abused she is being in this cult
---
So Ella chose to have 7 kids and gets hosanna to take care of them. Disgusting. The poor girl has no idea. She will rebel at some point and Ella won’t be able to do nothing about it. Ella is one lazy lazy woman

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Ella is teaming hosanna to be a housewife so she doesn’t have to do anything. Does hosanna make the girls lunches too I wouldn’t be surprised. This poor kid doesn’t realise how abused she is being in this cult
---
So Ella chose to have 7 kids and gets hosanna to take care of them. Disgusting. The poor girl has no idea. She will rebel at some point and Ella won’t be able to do nothing about it. Ella is one lazy lazy woman
So very true. She treats Halle like she’s a fashion model. Haze does nothing at all. All her and Tim and Ella just went to another wedding. She spends all the time needed for that preparation
---
Bu
So very true. She treats Halle like she’s a fashion model. Haze does nothing at all. All her and Tim and Ella just went to another wedding. She spends all the time needed for that preparation
But can’t put a menu together for weekly meals for her kids. Smh nor school them

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I see they’re getting real lazy with posting on any of their platforms. This further shows they have no content.

Reactions: 5
A woman that homeschools so many kids would have bare content with all their work educational trips etc to show. These poor babies don’t do anything and their parents lie and pretend they do hence no vlogs on it. A fake one now wouldn’t make us think they smdi as it’s oretry obvious with no school room

A woman that homeschools so many kids would have bare content with all their work educational trips etc to show. These poor babies don’t do anything and their parents lie and pretend they do hence no vlogs on it. A fake one now wouldn’t make us think they smdi as it’s oretry obvious with no school room
Right, but she on a dance floor at yet another wedding with a short ass dress on.

Reactions: 6
You have got to be kidding me. Baby # 7 learns to talk. Ella kept trying to get Halo to say or repeat after her and she did everything but say a word she asked her to say. Lol they’re really falling off.

You have got to be kidding me. Baby # 7 learns to talk. Ella kept trying to get Halo to say or repeat after her and she did everything but say a word she asked her to say. Lol they’re really falling off.
I feel sorry for that baby every time she’s in a video cause she was so unwanted the moment they found out she was a girl and they just use her to try get views but they have no real interest in her and I think it’s very obvious that off camera she gets very little attention from her parents. If they ever have another baby then Halo will be even more forgotten.

• Sad
Why embarrassment to post such a boring vlog. I fast forwarded the whole thing. It was all in the same corner of the living room talking I see the same tit. Cos end the channel pls

Now Ella has the nerve to promote those Amazon tablets saying it’s a great way to get your kids ready to start back to school. Lol

Reactions: 4
So hang on a minute, on IG Halle says to Harper 'mum says no TV but can go on our devices' - then Ella voice overs about preparing your kids for school 😳😳 with Amazon tablet & Harper is playing a mario platform game - Is this woman for real ???? 🤦

• Haha
So hang on a minute, on IG Halle says to Harper 'mum says no TV but can go on our devices' - then Ella voice overs about preparing your kids for school 😳😳 with Amazon tablet & Harper is playing a mario platform game - Is this woman for real ???? 🤦
I saw that also. How is that preparation for back to school learning. She probably locks the tablets up. Those kids have no life period!!! I also notice neither of them is posting anything on their social media.

Reactions: 3
What’s happen to Ella and Tim? I wonder have they finally burnt out? No blogs, no selfies of BS. Let’s see what they post today? 😳

Who in their right mind gives a one yr old ice cubes. She can choke. This woman is a hazard

Maybe if they took the little ones to the playground or soft play or actually spent quality time playing with them tiring the little ones out then the baby might have more of a chance of having a better longer sleep at night. Yeah babies/toddlers have their moments when for whatever reason they are awake when they should be asleep and yeah that’s tiring especially if you’re up early in the morning for work but if you’re choosing to have children you got to expect things like this can happen. They have 7 kids why are they still surprised by these things? it’s clear he normally would go back to sleep and avoid helping with the kids leaving it to Ella or Hosanna but from the sound of it Halo was keeping him awake and he didn’t sound happy about it. It’ll probably have him in a bad mood for a week.

Maybe if they took the little ones to the playground or soft play or actually spent quality time playing with them tiring the little ones out then the baby might have more of a chance of having a better longer sleep at night. Yeah babies/toddlers have their moments when for whatever reason they are awake when they should be asleep and yeah that’s tiring especially if you’re up early in the morning for work but if you’re choosing to have children you got to expect things like this can happen. They have 7 kids why are they still surprised by these things? it’s clear he normally would go back to sleep and avoid helping with the kids leaving it to Ella or Hosanna but from the sound of it Halo was keeping him awake and he didn’t sound happy about it. It’ll probably have him in a bad mood for a week.
The kid spends the day just raining round the house. They are so dumb
---
Roaming

Reactions: 2
I was wondering why he was holding Halo and she was sleeping. She’s a handful and is really busy. They aren’t allowed toys and can’t watch tv and I’m pretty sure they bored.

I was wondering why he was holding Halo and she was sleeping. She’s a handful and is really busy. They aren’t allowed toys and can’t watch tv and I’m pretty sure they bored.
They put them to bed so early what do they expect on top of the small meals they fee them and how early they eat. We already know he’s lying she doesn’t even sleep in there room she’s with Harper and Houston. She probably was crying so bad they had to get her, I’m pretty sure she can’t climb out of the playpen because that’s where she sleeps.

Anyone heard about this? Made me think of Ella and Tim immediately!

• Sad