The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the post today? The kids are eating and almost done and the master has a big plate sitting waiting for him at the head of the table. He’s waiting for the kids to finish so he doesn’t have to eat with them.
That’s so sad. There’s people who are out working hard who would love to sit and have dinner with their kids but they don’t always get the chance to because they have to go to work unlike Ella and Tim who don’t know what hard work even is they just exploit their children. They have no excuse to not sit and eat with their kids every day but because they don’t truly like their children the kids are sadly an inconvenience to them so they want to avoid having to take care of them and spend time with them unless it’s football and social media/YouTube content.

My mum was a stay at home mum when I was growing up and she has worked so hard taking care of everything in the home , me and my siblings and taking care of things that have to be done outside of the home too there’s a lot stay at home parents do and don’t get credit for so when Ella and Tim act like they work hard it’s insulting to stay at home parents who are doing everything and spending time with their kids. It’s also insulting to parents who work outside the home or work at home depending on their job. My dad has worked hard at his job for a long time but he still spent time with us growing up , bed time stories, changed nappies and everything else so Tim has no excuse to be so lazy and an absent dad. I’m not saying my parents are perfect cause they obviously aren’t nobody is but anyone who doesn’t exploit a child and actually takes care of their child loving them is automatically a way better person in my eyes than Ella and Tim.

Reactions: 7
That’s so sad. There’s people who are out working hard who would love to sit and have dinner with their kids but they don’t always get the chance to because they have to go to work unlike Ella and Tim who don’t know what hard work even is they just exploit their children. They have no excuse to not sit and eat with their kids every day but because they don’t truly like their children the kids are sadly an inconvenience to them so they want to avoid having to take care of them and spend time with them unless it’s football and social media/YouTube content.

My mum was a stay at home mum when I was growing up and she has worked so hard taking care of everything in the home , me and my siblings and taking care of things that have to be done outside of the home too there’s a lot stay at home parents do and don’t get credit for so when Ella and Tim act like they work hard it’s insulting to stay at home parents who are doing everything and spending time with their kids. It’s also insulting to parents who work outside the home or work at home depending on their job. My dad has worked hard at his job for a long time but he still spent time with us growing up , bed time stories, changed nappies and everything else so Tim has no excuse to be so lazy and an absent dad. I’m not saying my parents are perfect cause they obviously aren’t nobody is but anyone who doesn’t exploit a child and actually takes care of their child loving them is automatically a way better person in my eyes than Ella and Tim.
Now he’s making a dance video by hisself.

Reactions: 2
Now he’s making a dance video by hisself.
He needs to stop posting cringe like that and go do something useful like hoover and send his kids to school. There’s nothing likeable about him or Ella. They are both an embarrassment and extremely selfish. I worry for the world we live if people as terrible as these two can continue to get away with so much tit and neglect their kids emotional , social and even some physical needs. Dressing like he’s 12 years old constantly and exploiting his kids while posting quotes about how hard working he is when he doesn’t do anything. It’s no wonder the kids can’t dance at all because their parents can’t and the parents are the ones telling them how to ‘dance’ and which songs to ‘dance’ to. That’s not me hating on the kids cause I completely get that none of this is their fault they’re are stuck in this cult and they don’t realise it yet.

Heze bleeping heze. Sick of it. No wonder the kids so obnoxious
---
Wtf. This is one massive ego boost for wonderful Tim and silly hosanna is saying she wants to raise her kids how they have been. I can’t watch this abuse
---
Selfish Ella sitting there with her big tropical juice glass full when you can see the three little ones cups of squash are empty. Fill them up you can see they want more. Why do Ella and Tim have diff juice to the kids who have squash. How selfish
---
Acting wasn’t getting the girls any jobs so within months now they all want to be footballers loool. Just what Tim told them and they say it’s whatever their kids want to be. What liars

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What kind of turn has this channel changed to? Dinner talk. Give me a break!!! It’s going down the tubes.

Reactions: 6
Why does Ella keep posting more stories lately of her cooking? the food doesn’t even look good.

• Sick
Why does Ella keep posting more stories lately of her cooking? the food doesn’t even look good.
It’s always the same thing and always looks burnt. Why are the portions so small? This can’t possibly be enough food for all those kids and they eat like they are so hungry.

Reactions: 4
Now they are trying to get tik tok famous with their cringy face pulling manic dancing..
Shame they dont put this much effort into school work

Reactions: 9
Now they are trying to get tik tok famous with their cringy face pulling manic dancing..
Exactly what I thought. They are desperate to keep up that house
---
At preschool it’s playtime not nap time. Yes real homeschooling going on. You don’t make a 3 yr old sleep during the day unless they fall asleep. My god this woman

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How have their subs gone up 2k but their views are still very very low for the amount of subs they are meant to have. People with subs a fraction of them have more views

Reactions: 3
The thing is they aren’t very good 🙈 it’s so forced. I’ve seen other families do this abc it’s cute but this is just giving try hards

The thing is they aren’t very good 🙈 it’s so forced. I’ve seen other families do this abc it’s cute but this is just giving try hards
They are really pushing the dancing cos once they get to a certain amount of followers they will get monetised and then u will see ella plugging all the crap they sell on tik tok shop..they are so predictable

My gosh those kids need to be at school. 9.30am hosanna is yr 7 secondary yr and she’s prob going to be prepping food in the kitchen. They call this home schooling. How are they broadcasting this for the world and as for tik all he does is brag heze is at a football club. He’s not humble one single bit he wants that pay cheq while he does duck all but jump in the kitchen in post it

Poor kids. Not one single toy in site in their bedroom ridiculous
Tim and Ella genuinely think that gives them bragging rights. There's a reason that toys have existed in some form for hundreds of years - they are vital for child development. They are stunting their children in so many ways by denying them of toys and pretending they're simply not interested and 'too mature' for them. You've got literal babies mate.

Pure abuse. So Ella says to Halle so you been upstairs working away good girl. We know she means dancing for tik tok. To get them money. This is beyond disgusting

Subs gone up again to 300k so they have fine up 3k in the last week however views remain the same. They are paying for it we know they are doing down that’s why are desperate with their stupid dances. How embarrassing

Viral?!
IMG_0646.jpeg

no one’s reposting these.
Also what is that circled one about, glad I don’t use Tik tok

• Haha
Reactions: 1
1 million views on a Tiktok for a family that already have a platform and an audience is not impressive at all. Calm down and enrol your children in a school xx

Reactions: 10