The Grimwades #8 Coaching the kids but not with a ball, if there's no content the numbers will fall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim is so far from humble it’s unreal. He thinks he’s so gorgeous and cool can’t stand him
I’ve wondered before if he was spoiled or his parents over compensated in case they thought being adopted would have an impact? He seems to have a very high opinion of himself for a jobless waste of space

Reactions: 10
I’ve wondered before if he was spoiled or his parents over compensated in case they thought being adopted would have an impact? He seems to have a very high opinion of himself for a jobless waste of space
Def I don’t think he’s been brought up very well at all. His parents should be truly ashamed

Reactions: 5
Def I don’t think he’s been brought up very well at all. His parents should be truly ashamed
I get the feeling he was spoilt rotten whether that was with things he wanted or attention and it seems like he never had to lift a finger cause his mum did everything for him.

Reactions: 6
I get the feeling he was spoilt rotten whether that was with things he wanted or attention and it seems like he never had to lift a finger cause his mum did everything for him.
Most def. He’s beyond lazy with a very high opinion of himself that does absolutely nothing

Reactions: 2
He’s definitely a spoiled brat and has been raised as selfish person.
He definitely was convinced he was going to become this famous rich rapper but he can’t rap at all to save his life so when that didn’t work out he was too lazy to actually work hard and get a job so he he realised exploiting his children on YouTube to make money required no hard work aswell as living through his son trying to make him a professional rich footballer is the only way Tim can get the attention he craves. He’s turned Heze into a mini him cause Heze also craves attention. Tim has no talent and neither does Ella and both of them are selfish people. He clearly grew up spoiled and it probably explains his entitled attitude he has now that things always have to go his way and he can boss everyone else around.

Reactions: 4
Haze played in a tournament and him up against the other kids he’s the smallest child on the team. Houston has been so programmed all she now speaks about is her hair.

Oh another hair vlog for a change.....Costco shop next 🤦
When I saw that I kept going. She got a new toy that everyone has seen and used way before her. Smh lol it’s starting to really becoming comical.
---
So Houzanna is going back and forth with Ella about being heavy handed. She doesn’t like her doing her hair anymore. Ella doesn’t even know what the hell she’s doing. And Tim is in the background just running he’s mouth and he does nothing with any kids. She yelling so loud because of the dryer noise. All the comments are telling her she’s doing it wrong. It’s a damn blow dryer for goodness sake.

Last edited:
When I saw that I kept going. She got a new toy that everyone has seen and used way before her. Smh lol it’s starting to really becoming comical.
---
So Houzanna is going back and forth with Ella about being heavy handed. She doesn’t like her doing her hair anymore. Ella doesn’t even know what the hell she’s doing. And Tim is in the background just running he’s mouth and he does nothing with any kids. She yelling so loud because of the dryer noise. All the comments are telling her she’s doing it wrong. It’s a damn blow dryer for goodness sake.
So Tim has a ghd dryer. He’s def an entitled human being

So Tim has a ghd dryer. He’s def an entitled human being
I thought I heard Ella saying something about him having a blow dryer but i refused to rewind to hear what she said. Wow, so no one else in the family could use he’s? Smh

If you ask me Houzanna hair didn’t look any different then when she’s wore it like this before. It looked fuzzy to me and needed a little more attention then just drying it the defuser.
---
How do you have 7 kids and the whole backyard is geared for soccer practice. You don’t have s playhouse for the girls. swing set nothing else back there. 🤔😳

Last edited:
If you ask me Houzanna hair didn’t look any different then when she’s wore it like this before. It looked fuzzy to me and needed a little more attention then just drying it the defuser.
---
How do you have 7 kids and the whole backyard is geared for soccer practice. You don’t have s playhouse for the girls. swing set nothing else back there. 🤔😳
Because the kids have to like what they say and that’s it

Reactions: 2
Poor kids. All out together in the garden doing football. Talk about a controlled cult. My kids go and play out with their friends. What near 13 yr old would want to do this it’s shocking

Tim’s choice of music is so disrespectful. He has all the kids out in the back yard doing soccer drills. While he sits in the window video taping them. The song clearly says the N word twice. Wow!!!
---
Poor kids. All out together in the garden doing football. Talk about a controlled cult. My kids go and play out with their friends. What near 13 yr old would want to do this it’s shocking
You can tell Houzanna isn’t at all interested in being out there. All the girls are growing taller and look much more healthier then Haze.

Tim’s choice of music is so disrespectful. He has all the kids out in the back yard doing soccer drills. While he sits in the window video taping them. The song clearly says the N word twice. Wow!!!
---

You can tell Houzanna isn’t at all interested in being out there. All the girls are growing taller and look much more healthier then Haze.
It’s so clear to us all it as he’s been made to do this even more from an early age. I actually think he has a growth problem now as a disability due to Tim pushing him so hard his bossy can’t rest
---
Body
---
He’s got harper catching him up next

It’s so clear to us all it as he’s been made to do this even more from an early age. I actually think he has a growth problem now as a disability due to Tim pushing him so hard his bossy can’t rest
---
Body
---
He’s got harper catching him up next
Next to all the boys his age on the team he's the smallest. Halle has definitely passed him up. Looking at her in the backyard. That backyard doesn’t have enough room for all those kids to even run around in.

Next to all the boys his age on the team he's the smallest. Halle has definitely passed him up. Looking at her in the backyard. That backyard doesn’t have enough room for all those kids to even run around in.
They look like they need to move lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.