The Grimwades #8 Coaching the kids but not with a ball, if there's no content the numbers will fall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has guest and have your youngest daughter pray over the meal and Ella has her camera recording it and Tim is talking in the background. What kind of mess is this.

Reactions: 4
Who has guest and have your youngest daughter pray over the meal and Ella has her camera recording it and Tim is talking in the background. What kind of mess is this.
If it was Genuine it wouldn’t be recorded that’s just not something you do

Reactions: 6
If it was Genuine it wouldn’t be recorded that’s just not something you do
That’s my thought. Ella’s smiling with her camera out with that laugh she dose and Tim is telling Houston what to say at the end. Everyone’s head should be bowed and quiet until the prayer is finished. This is how you know for sure they don’t practice any of this.

Reactions: 6
That’s my thought. Ella’s smiling with her camera out with that laugh she dose and Tim is telling Houston what to say at the end. Everyone’s head should be bowed and quiet until the prayer is finished. This is how you know for sure they don’t practice any of this.
It’s all for views

Reactions: 5
No homeschooling football again. The authorities really need to be involved here I don’t understand why they haven’t been fined

No homeschooling football again. The authorities really need to be involved here I don’t understand why they haven’t been fined
You can’t tell me these kids got straight out the bed and said let me go outside and kick a ball. In pajamas!!! He had them doing sit ups and all the things in that yard are for soccer practice. Now he has all of them out there whether they want to or not.

Reactions: 2
You can’t tell me these kids got straight out the bed and said let me go outside and kick a ball. In pajamas!!! He had them doing sit ups and all the things in that yard are for soccer practice. Now he has all of them out there whether they want to or not.
Disgusting. We know hosanna especially doesn’t want to do it so why is she there poor poor girl she doesn’t know how abused she is

Reactions: 2
It makes me shudder when I see posts talking about Heze’s height and growth. The fact his mum and dad could have done that to him.
Those poor kids

Reactions: 3
I feel sorry for Rue cause he’ll always be compared to Heze especially if Heze becomes a pro footballer can you imagine the pressure that’ll be on Rue every single day to be just like his brother! He’s only 5 years old and in the last 5 years the amount of expectations put on him is unfair. Multiple times Tim has said Rue isn’t as good at football as Heze and then will say but you’re working hard to be like Heze aren’t you Rue? why does he need to be like Heze why can’t he be his own person with his own interests and talents? He puts Rue down by telling him that the tricks he can’t do are tricks Heze was able to do when he was younger than Rue and and is very patronising towards Rue. He isn’t even bad at football he’s a kid who should just be having fun learning new things with no pressure to be a footballer but Tim does this forced laugh on camera too when he talks about it you can tell he’s not happy that Rue isn’t as good as he wants him to be like his favourite child Heze. He’s said these things infront of Rue without a care in the world at hurting his feelings or making the child feel pressure.

Heze does be there with his smug smile and big ego happily putting the pressure on his little brother too because unfortunately Heze has learned that behaviour from Tim and Heze has been made to believe he is better and above all his siblings. There was a vlog a few months ago with Ella and some of the girls in the bedroom and Ella noticed Rue had appeared in background playing with Halos toys and she seemed annoyed he was there and started asking him had he been doing his football training , what skills had he been working on and said to him maybe he should get back to doing it now but he honestly looked uninterested in talking about football and was happy playing with the toys.

He’s a little kid they should be letting him and the other kids be kids. Football isn’t everything there’s more to life and just cause you play football everyday doesn’t mean you’ll become a professional footballer so you need other options in life other interests but Tim is just obessed with wanting the lifestyle being a footballer can bring which is money and fame so makes the kids train constantly. He’s living his dreams through his kids. Yeah Heze clearly likes football I don’t doubt that but there’s an unhealthy obsession with it that isn’t good for him mentally long term. Rue seems like a smart kid I honestly think he would do well at school if he was receiving an education and had friends to play with.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for Rue cause he’ll always be compared to Heze especially if Heze becomes a pro footballer can you imagine the pressure that’ll be on Rue every single day to be just like his brother! He’s only 5 years old and in the last 5 years the amount of expectations put on him is unfair. Multiple times Tim has said Rue isn’t as good at football as Heze and then will say but you’re working hard to be like Heze aren’t you Rue? why does he need to be like Heze why can’t he be his own person with his own interests and talents? He puts Rue down by telling him that the tricks he can’t do are tricks Heze was able to do when he was younger than Rue and and is very patronising towards Rue. He isn’t even bad at football he’s a kid who should just be having fun learning new things with no pressure to be a footballer but Tim does this forced laugh on camera too when he talks about it you can tell he’s not happy that Rue isn’t as good as he wants him to be like his favourite child Heze. He’s said these things infront of Rue without a care in the world at hurting his feelings or making the child feel pressure.

Heze does be there with his smug smile and big ego happily putting the pressure on his little brother too because unfortunately Heze has learned that behaviour from Tim and Heze has been made to believe he is better and above all his siblings. There was a vlog a few months ago with Ella and some of the girls in the bedroom and Ella noticed Rue had appeared in background playing with Halos toys and she seemed annoyed he was there and started asking him had he been doing his football training , what skills had he been working on and said to him maybe he should get back to doing it now but he honestly looked uninterested in talking about football and was happy playing with the toys.

He’s a little kid they should be letting him and the other kids be kids. Football isn’t everything there’s more to life and just cause you play football everyday doesn’t mean you’ll become a professional footballer so you need other options in life other interests but Tim is just obessed with wanting the lifestyle being a footballer can bring which is money and fame so makes the kids train constantly. He’s living his dreams through his kids. Yeah Heze clearly likes football I don’t doubt that but there’s an unhealthy obsession with it that isn’t good for him mentally long term. Rue seems like a smart kid I honestly think he would do well at school if he was receiving an education and had friends to play with.
It’s so sad they’re all brainwashed. Tim somewhere eating a free meal off of someone. Lol

It’s so sad they’re all brainwashed. Tim somewhere eating a free meal off of someone. Lol
He’s the laziest person ever!!

Also I agree with everyone about how small Heze is he looks the height and body of a 8/9 year old not a 13 year old. He could still have a growth spurt but it’s just concerning that his other siblings are all growing and he isn’t. Hosanna being taller than him is one thing but Halle is the same height as him now pretty much and Harper is catching up. I don’t know if he’s just going to be a short guy or maybe as the teenage years hit he’ll start growing but if there is a problem with him having stunted growth or something because of over exercising them shame on Ella and Tim.

So now Tim got all the kids outside doing soccer drills and wearing kits. WTH is really going on. And Ella with Halo with some Nike shirt ona dm shorts. This family is so delusional. The parents I mean .

11am music blaring our. Kids clearly in the garden it’s so obvious so school work goes on and as I keep saying kids in school every day have to go every day 6 hours a day etc. if they don’t parents are fined watched called into sch etc etc so how on earth is this family living how they are. They are like sole dossers in a million pounds house no even being parents

I wonder now is pushing all the kids so he can get more deals or ad. Something is very off with all of this. Yet he’s supposed to be a coach but we never see him outside training any of the kids. What happened to the new job they had at the sports camp? Haven’t heard anything else about it.
---
I wonder now is pushing all the kids so he can get more deals or ad. Something is very off with all of this. Yet he’s supposed to be a coach but we never see him outside training any of the kids. What happened to the new job they had at the sports camp? Haven’t heard anything else about it.
I met I wonder why Tim is pushing

It’s all exaggerated lies. They are home all
Days and throw kids in the garden so they can chill in the house. They def exploiting their kids for deals. It’s disgusting. Hosanna looks really fed up and reu has just had his personality ripped from his soul to just breathe football

It’s all exaggerated lies. They are home all
Days and throw kids in the garden so they can chill in the house. They def exploiting their kids for deals. It’s disgusting. Hosanna looks really fed up and reu has just had his personality ripped from his soul to just breathe football
You can tell it’s all staged and they aren’t really having fun out there. They constantly look towards the window where he’s standing and start kicking the ball or try and make some type of tricks like Haze does. Houston is out there with a kit on for what reason? Houzanna looks like she’s ready to cry and Halle likes to be around Haze but she looks like she doesn’t know which part of the script she’s supposed to do.

What a life though. Staging up the same scene every day lool. I mean come on get a life for them poor kids

I can't believe they're so brave to show the kids in the garden kicking footballs in the hours they should be homeschooling

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.