The Grimwades #8 Coaching the kids but not with a ball, if there's no content the numbers will fall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella is a piece of work. Asking Halo is she trying to give high fives. The baby wants to get out of that baby seat you have her pinned down on. She can walk now and she said she doesn’t have anymore babies but continues to lock Halo down so she doesn’t have to keep up with her. Houston was pinned down in the buggy all the time.
---
Probably to keep her out of the way 😔
This is what I was talking about. They pin her down in that chair so they don’t have to keep her with her. It’s either this or the playpen.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I bet she’s pinned down in that chair most of the day and is barely spoke to. It’s very sad to think about but I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t engage with her much cause they can’t be bothered giving her time and attention. Exactly like others have said keeping her pinned down in that chair is their way of not having to keep up with her or keep an eye on her cause she’s stuck in the chair so the poor child can’t go anywhere.

Reactions: 6
I bet she’s pinned down in that chair most of the day and is barely spoke to. It’s very sad to think about but I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t engage with her much cause they can’t be bothered giving her time and attention. Exactly like others have said keeping her pinned down in that chair is their way of not having to keep up with her or keep an eye on her cause she’s stuck in the chair so the poor child can’t go anywhere.
Especially because she like to go up the stairs where they have no gates.

Reactions: 5
Who the hell goes shoe shopping with 6 extra kids for their baby sister's shoes? Bunch of weirdos 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope they are noticing and keeping an eye on Hosannas eye. I’m assuming it’s a lazy eye and I don’t know how often she wears those glasses she got ages ago but I’ve noticed her eye is looking worse it looks more lazy and small as time has gone by. If her eye just naturally looks like that and nothing is wrong with it then fair enough nothing wrong with having a physical difference but if it’s to do with her eye sight or something else they really should get it checked.

What i notice is Houston is treated more like a baby then Halo.
---
Who the hell goes shoe shopping with 6 extra kids for their baby sister's shoes? Bunch of weirdos 🤪
Is that today’s blog
---
Halo should have had shoes a long time ago. All the other kids have trainers why not put her in some. I was wondering what were they going to come up with this week. Why do they refer to her as baby number seven? What’s the next one going to be called number 8 because she or he is definitely coming. 🤔😳

Reactions: 7
Ella is a piece of work. Asking Halo is she trying to give high fives. The baby wants to get out of that baby seat you have her pinned down on. She can walk now and she said she doesn’t have anymore babies but continues to lock Halo down so she doesn’t have to keep up with her. Houston was pinned down in the buggy all the time.
---

This is what I was talking about. They pin her down in that chair so they don’t have to keep her with her. It’s either this or the playpen.
They only engage with her when the cameras are on, once they exhausted the miscarriage story she was the flavor of the week now it’s back to being locked down in the infant’s chair.

So free shoes from Nike
---
Why was she asking Houzanna if the shoes fit Halo? Isn’t she the mom?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
They say “Our kids are so humble and grateful for whatever they get” yet their son looks down his nose on shoes that aren’t designer.

Free shoes wtf. What about shoes not trainers. See they don’t have a dime
You already know they were free because why else would she get them four pairs apiece. As fast as kids grow why so many pairs especially since they don’t go anywhere.

• Wow
They lie. The shoes were def free from Nike that’s why she travelled so far to get them. All they bought themselves that they can afford were the jelly ones. The shoes would be under 300 pounds for them we know they can’t afford. They aren’t honest with their viewers one bit
---
If heze thinks he’s such a cool big man why does he take his ball to the shop. 13 year olds don’t do that lol. Locked up in the bloody kitchen dancing.no friends no freedom

They lie. The shoes were def free from Nike that’s why she travelled so far to get them. All they bought themselves that they can afford were the jelly ones. The shoes would be under 300 pounds for them we know they can’t afford. They aren’t honest with their viewers one bit
---
If heze thinks he’s such a cool big man why does he take his ball to the shop. 13 year olds don’t do that lol. Locked up in the bloody kitchen dancing.no friends no freedom
Tim always has them copying the Kabs family. They do a lot of dancing and enjoying entertainment with their children. Taking them on trips and they really celebrate their kids birthdays. When have they ever danced in the kitchen? All of them and you could hear Tim giving instructions.

When Ella talks with her kids she sounds rushed and stressed and fake like she just has to do the act but doesn’t have the patience to actually talk to her kids and hear an answer. It’s very stressful to watch it’s not relaxing
---
The dancing is just for the camera. So fake as R.E.M. they don’t have any other life other than in the kitchen. All together non stop all day every day. Crazy life

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
When Ella talks with her kids she sounds rushed and stressed and fake like she just has to do the act but doesn’t have the patience to actually talk to her kids and hear an answer. It’s very stressful to watch it’s not relaxing
---
The dancing is just for the camera. So fake as R.E.M. they don’t have any other life other than in the kitchen. All together non stop all day every day. Crazy life
That’s because everyone is so staged and she can’t do her own thing it’s always Tim in the background. At one point he wasn’t even around to film anything and she seemed to do good by herself and then here he comes.
---
No learning again surely neighbours have reported them they don’t homeschool
Those kids are going to be so uneducated it’s not even going to be funny. They already can’t even form a proper sentence. Ella can’t even really speak. Tim is always feeding her words.

So Ella is in the car with Halo and no shoes on her feet just socks. You just bought four pairs of shoes and the child has not one pair on.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Ella is in the car with Halo and no shoes on her feet just socks. You just bought four pairs of shoes and the child has not one pair on.
Bought one gifted the rest R.E.M. so she doesn’t care she will continue begging more like she is now prob a new hairdryer wirh a diffuser. So long she didn’t buy one. Why??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.