The Grimwades #8 Coaching the kids but not with a ball, if there's no content the numbers will fall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the new blog. Asking the kids about dating when they’re older. WTH is wrong with these parents. Why is this even a topic right now.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen the new blog. Asking the kids about dating when they’re older. WTH is wrong with these parents. Why is this even a topic right now.
Exactly why is that even a a topic of conversation with their children there’s no need for it and how are they ever going to meet anyone to date one day when they are rarely allowed leave the house!?

Reactions: 9
Exactly why is that even a a topic of conversation with their children there’s no need for it and how are they ever going to meet anyone to date one day when they are rarely allowed leave the house!?
That was my next question. They can’t even focus on homeschooling and this is the topic you chose. I keep saying nothing else will shock me with these parents but then here we go.

Reactions: 7
Ella only met Tim due to him being at a family party
I wonder had she even met anyone else to determine who she wanted to date. She was sneaking around with Tim and slept with him. She did everything she keeps telling her kids not to do.
---
They’re upstairs doing chores and she goes and get them and everyone comes downstairs with Nike gear on. Staged!! And Haze with the ball in hand. Lol talking to our 7 children oh so that’s funny the baby can’t even talk, and what would Houston and Rue add to this topic and Harper.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Staged isn’t the word lol. One big fake drama act
---
I wonder what Rochelle thinks to her loony cousins by marriage lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So why didn’t the Apple Store tell heze off for kicking a ball in an electrical store??!

Reactions: 6
So why didn’t the Apple Store tell heze off for kicking a ball in an electrical store??!
I didn’t notice it the first time I watched it and why did the other kids get iPod? You don’t even see them with the new phones they got either. Here in the United States they’re over $200 dollars.

I didn’t notice it the first time I watched it and why did the other kids get iPod? You don’t even see them with the new phones they got either. Here in the United States they’re over $200 dollars.
The airpods are 250 pounds here cheaper in America. It’s his money that bought them for him doesn’t he realise that not his mums lol
---
The shop would never allow that so why is he not being put in his place. In three yrs he’s 16 is he still going to be doing that

Reactions: 3
The airpods are 250 pounds here cheaper in America. It’s his money that bought them for him doesn’t he realise that not his mums lol
---
The shop would never allow that so why is he not being put in his place. In three yrs he’s 16 is he still going to be doing that
How much is 250 pound? Houston is really going to give them a run for there money. She needs attention as soon as she knows she’s filming. What’s the point of bragging about some iPods. Ella is so materialistic and always showing off something.

Oh wow and she didn’t blink an eye and bragged about it. Damn shame.
Well she was bragging as tagged Apple and heze said thanks She said they are the same as daddy’s and we know from when he got them they were the new ones out so how much they were. She did it alright bragged I mean

What’s with Ella teaching Houston to do the duck lips when taking a picture? One comment on yesterday’s blog was asking her why is she always picking up Houston but bearly picks up the baby Halo. I guess some are starting to see the difference she makes with those two.

Common sense would tell you to keep the football for when you’re either on the pitch playing a match or when you’re training. Why is there any need to kick and carry a football around everywhere you go in public places not only risking damaging things in shops or tripping someone over hurting them but heze is also putting himself at high risk of injuring himself badly. I wouldn’t wish for anyone to injure themselves but I won’t be surprised if he breaks a leg or dislocates something one day. I’ve seen him kick a football going up and down the stairs. Running around in the shops with the football it’s ridiculous. Every family photo the football is in his hands or by his feet like this shows Heze needs mental help cause it’s weird. Ella and Tim are to blame for this they are awful parents how on earth do they get away with all this!. There is zero bond between Ella and Halo and when the camera is on Halo that baby always looks at Ella like who are you and why are you talking to me you never talk to me. A lot of the time she looks blankly at Ella like it’s strange cause it’s not the way a baby who loves their mum and is attached to their mum would act. There’s also no bond between Tim and Halo cause he does nothing to help , he’s lazy and he’s not interested cause he sees it all as woman’s work to raise kids. He runs away from responsibility and only cares about ways to exploit the kids for money.

Common sense would tell you to keep the football for when you’re either on the pitch playing a match or when you’re training. Why is there any need to kick and carry a football around everywhere you go in public places not only risking damaging things in shops or tripping someone over hurting them but heze is also putting himself at high risk of injuring himself badly. I wouldn’t wish for anyone to injure themselves but I won’t be surprised if he breaks a leg or dislocates something one day. I’ve seen him kick a football going up and down the stairs. Running around in the shops with the football it’s ridiculous. Every family photo the football is in his hands or by his feet like this shows Heze needs mental help cause it’s weird. Ella and Tim are to blame for this they are awful parents how on earth do they get away with all this!. There is zero bond between Ella and Halo and when the camera is on Halo that baby always looks at Ella like who are you and why are you talking to me you never talk to me. A lot of the time she looks blankly at Ella like it’s strange cause it’s not the way a baby who loves their mum and is attached to their mum would act. There’s also no bond between Tim and Halo cause he does nothing to help , he’s lazy and he’s not interested cause he sees it all as woman’s work to raise kids. He runs away from responsibility and only cares about ways to exploit the kids for money.
He was just out in Manchester with his homies. Your correct Halo raises her hand for her to get out of that pin she cages her in and she says are you giving me high fives. But always picking Houston up and carrying her around.

I refuse to watch, I’m not adding to their views! They make me sick tbh

Tim is so far from humble it’s unreal. He thinks he’s so gorgeous and cool can’t stand him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.