The Grimwades #8 Coaching the kids but not with a ball, if there's no content the numbers will fall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times do we need to see them eat breakfast? How about a real homeschooling session 😳🤔
---
What kind of a tit show was that. Tim, just holding the phone and running he’s mouth. Grapes, and blueberries for the baby. Ella sitting there breaking the grapes apart with her teeth. What happened to preparing the breakfast it was a free for all. And why did Rue get in trouble for turning the TV off? Princess Houston wanted to do and went and told on him. That little girl gets away with everything. Haze made some mess in a bowl have no idea what it was supposed to be oatmeal or hot cereal. A hot mess!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
How many times do we need to see them eat breakfast? How about a real homeschooling session 😳🤔
---
What kind of a tit show was that. Tim, just holding the phone and running he’s mouth. Grapes, and blueberries for the baby. Ella sitting there breaking the grapes apart with her teeth. What happened to preparing the breakfast it was a free for all. And why did Rue get in trouble for turning the TV off? Princess Houston wanted to do and went and told on him. That little girl gets away with everything. Haze made some mess in a bowl have no idea what it was supposed to be oatmeal or hot cereal. A hot mess!!!
Wow breakfast again I haven’t seen it. They truly have no life at all. For a family of 9 they lead very sad and lonely and isolated lives
---
I’m baffled how they aren’t embarrassed posting the same old tit. Why don’t their viewers say this I mean what the hell. How many more times do we see hair vids breakfasts football in the garden just the same old. So much more to do but it’s obv as they do nothing else at all
---
Oh my days what a mess. Houston spoilt making reu sad. Hosanna acting like a mum in the kitchen you can see she does way too much. Tbh Ella does duck all but get fruit for the babies and as for Tim talkin about heze in the kitchen is he having a laugh. What about himself he can’t and has never done anything in the kitchen or the house or anything at all. Why post this mess again
---
No home schooling vlogs are shown as none goes on and we all know that. Any projects or work will have been shown if they did it. They just def so not they live in the garden even more so now when summer coming. No education takes place. They should be put in a school 6 hrs a day to see how most kids live daily they will be shocked. Parents don’t wanna do school runs they are lazy

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Whatever is going on wit home schooling and whatever documentation they have to show is definitely falsified. These kids are so behind in whatever age range they’re supposed to be for school.

Whatever is going on wit home schooling and whatever documentation they have to show is definitely falsified. These kids are so behind in whatever age range they’re supposed to be for school.
I agree the kids are so behind and I’ve no idea how they’re getting away with claiming they homeschool these kids cause like you said the documentation is either falsified or somehow it’s easy to get away with not educating your kids and if that’s the case then that is just awful. I wonder what the future of these kids is going to be like cause not only is the lack of schooling concerning but also the kids have no social life. Yeah Heze goes to football so he’s around other boys but that’s just playing football. He should be doing other things without a football being involved like normal boys his age who are on the PlayStation having fun with their friends chilling, going to the cinema , going to the local shop by himself or just hanging out with friends without a football being in his hand constantly. There’s no normality to these kids lives. Hosanna and the other kids they have no friends and I find that so sad they have no life outside that house and garden. It’s going to badly affect them all in the future. Ella and Tim always seem to give Rue a hard time for no reason and the poor child has lost his personality. The mental damage being done to these kids isn’t nice to watch but sadly it’ll continue and as always their obsessed fans are in the comments and somehow can’t see how Ella and Tim are the worst parents.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe they got 15k views off that mess of a breakfast. Someone called Ella out for wanting to eat in peace and said you asked for this big of a family. Not sure what all that was about because I fast forward through the whole thing because I could handle the way Rue was treated for turning off the tv. Because Houston wanted to do it. Tim made it seem like he was picking on her.

I can’t believe they got 15k views off that mess of a breakfast. Someone called Ella out for wanting to eat in peace and said you asked for this big of a family. Not sure what all that was about because I fast forward through the whole thing because I could handle the way Rue was treated for turning off the tv. Because Houston wanted to do it. Tim made it seem like he was picking on her.
Yes but 296k followers. What does that tell you. Most of the subs are bots

Very brave..and again approx 1.30pm messing around with halo. Football next to heze this is a joke

Reactions: 2
Yes but 296k followers. What does that tell you. Most of the subs are bots
True, they’ve never even got close to that number. It just baffles my mind that anyone watches and comments on the mess they post. No wonder now Ella begs for more people to subscribe. Lol run, run away.
---
How many times do we need to see Ella waste money on a new set of gel nails. She acts like no one knows what they look like. She can get up early and head to nail shop but won’t enroll the kids in school. Her and Tim sure manage to get out and enjoy enjoy life.

They kick footballs in the back garden more than they are homeschooled

So Ella still trying to milk this miscarriage. She wasn’t ready okay but you’re not on any type of birth control and you’ve had seven kids. Give me a break and hopefully not one more child has to enter that nut house. Tim’s taking her out on the town get her liquor up. Before the summer gets going she’ll be pregnant. Smh

Attachments

So Ella still trying to milk this miscarriage. She wasn’t ready okay but you’re not on any type of birth control and you’ve had seven kids. Give me a break and hopefully not one more child has to enter that nut house. Tim’s taking her out on the town get her liquor up. Before the summer gets going she’ll be pregnant. Smh
Reading that she def trying for another baby. They are total nutters

There they are..kicking off their summer of fun nights out spending the kids' hard earned money. Pretending they don't have kids. How come they never take the kids out to nice expensive restaurants or fun days out or show near the same excitement they show when they've made their escape room the kids

Reactions: 6
Yeah I thought the same thing from reading that. I expect there’ll be a pregnancy announcement not long from now. If they bring another baby into this world then I really feel sorry for that future baby already. Watch the next baby be another girl and they’ll try for another baby not longer after that cause it’s obvious they’re desperate for another boy especially twin boys and they won’t stop until they get that. They are weirdos!

Well any man who keeps getting his wife preggers knowing she has tough pregnancies doesn't love her enough to do something about it. He was lost when Ella couldn't dovthe cleaning n cooking n 101 jobs so Hosanna had to step in. He should've done something about it then for his lazy ass sake too

Well any man who keeps getting his wife preggers knowing she has tough pregnancies doesn't love her enough to do something about it. He was lost when Ella couldn't dovthe cleaning n cooking n 101 jobs so Hosanna had to step in. He should've done something about it then for his lazy ass sake too
She’s also crazy knowing what pregnancy does to her and to keep allowing him to manipulate her in this manner is ridiculous. She’s getting older and her body isn’t holding up the same way. She doesn’t go to medical appointments to be checked out like she should. Midwives can’t help with high risk situations
Which clearly she was last pregnancy.
---
There they are..kicking off their summer of fun nights out spending the kids' hard earned money. Pretending they don't have kids. How come they never take the kids out to nice expensive restaurants or fun days out or show near the same excitement they show when they've made their escape room the kids
Why is Ella always over dressed? Everyone in that picture are dressed casual. Even Tim is t dressed up and I should have known when she was showing off her nails were done something was up. Who’s watching the kids Haze and Houzanna I bet.
---
Nuts is correct. Tim has her right where he wants her paying her all the attention she craves and then bam here comes number 8. I wonder what the grandparents really feel about these two continuing to have more children?
---
I wonder what the tit show will be about today 🤔😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
who was the other vanishing twin please? halle and who else x

Reactions: 1
She claims she was pregnant with twins with Harper or Rue was born.
---
So now Tim has pimped another tv program for Harper and Rue. Wow!!! Never ending.
He definitely took any money Harper and Rue made from that tv program and the kids won’t get any of it. Those kids would not be made aware they made any money to be honest cause I doubt Ella and Tim would tell them cause we know how sly and greedy they are.

Reactions: 6
All kids at sch these kids playing football. Why is no one doing anything about this family
---
Hosanna needs to be watched not her watching. She’s 10

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.