The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the same family who pretended to lose the baby to scare the kids as a joke. Its a bit sick really

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This is the same family who pretended to lose the baby to scare the kids as a joke. Its a bit sick really
Yes it is. They're fame hungry and they obviously don't care about exploiting their children for this.
Honestly Tim help your wife and you really don't look cool. Let the boys put the footballs down and let them have some freedom of choice about what they want to play with and not what you want.

Reactions: 3
The worst part of that for me was they kept repeating to Hosanna where’s Houston, you must have seen her. So as well as thinking her sister was missing they made her feel like it was her fault

Reactions: 4
Wait. Hosanna was doing night feeds? :(

In the US, there are free online schools. Does the UK have anything like that? Of course the parents would still has to be involved somewhat.

Reactions: 3
Yes, Hosanna said in one of the videos that Houston kept waking at night for a feed and that she didn't mind getting up to give her a bottle. I thought in Uk there had to be check ups on homeschooling every so often and they have to reach certain standards. But all the kids seem behind academically. But the parents don't care because they are moulding the kids for fame so education isn't important to them

RECAP FOR NEW PEOPLE
1. UK mixed race family, White Dad, Black mum, 6 kids with #7 on the way, preaches Christian values that believe in traditional gender roles.

2. Kids are homeschooled by the parents. Kids are behind academically. But they don't spend much time doing schoolwork or teaching. Only when there is a video about homeschooling. Neither of the parents are bright but a few of the kids are intelligent and could benefit from school or a tutor. The kids are socially awkward from lack of interaction with the outside world and the whole family accompanies each other everywhere.

3. The parents are eager for all of the kids to have famous careers. They want the boys to be professional footballers, and the girls to be in tv/acting/singing/dancing. If the girls dont pursue these careers they want them to be housewives. The parents famous careers never happened. The Dad was a wannabe christian rapper by the name E-Tizz and the mum was his back up singer.

4. The girls do all the housework, cleaning, minding smaller kids, night feeds ect. The boys dont lift a finger. Its against their beliefs for the boys to cook or clean. They also have a cleaner once a week

5. The Dad Tim is very lazy, in bed at the beginning of a lot of videos. He doesn't cook or clean and leaves those things to his daughters, Ella his wife, and they rely on help from both sets of Grandparents as Tim plays computer games all day

6. They live in a cramped 3 bed house with hardly any room. The house is full of clutter and mess. They did a spring clean video and literally threw away crayons. They have a conservatory and use it for tiktok dances rather than something useful

7. Boasts about having well behaved, polite, mannerly kids but allows the toddler to screach & scream, allows the kids to run around shops & streets screaming & allows the eldest to bring a football everywhere including shops, church, cinema, horseriding, shopping malls, grocery shopping, car trips, train rides, work offers ect. He constantly kick the ball around a shared drive way nesr the neighbours door & window and they rately use their garden

8. The mum Ella is of Jamaican heritage. She has never been there and acts very British. But the white Dad Tim, likes to speak in a Jamaican accent and slang.

9. Ella says she never ever experienced racism in UK as a black woman. But Tim said hes experienced racism as a white man. So made his kids watch Harry & Meghans interview and then watch 12 years a slave to tell the kids about how racist white people were.

10. They found out they were pregnant with no.7. Then say they found out the day before tying her tubes. Also told their youtube subscribers before their family.

11. Gift the kids poundshop gifts, magazines & toothbrushes for kids at xmas, and some shared toys. But the parents buy lavish hotels stays, apple watches and Tiffany jewelly for each other.

12. The Dad, is trying to cater to his American subscribers by wearing basketball jerseys and hats of american teams. When we all know basketball is not big UK

13. Children have become robotic & fake
They act like angels for the camera, especially Hosanna the oldest girl. She is extremely attention seeking and craves the camera. They seem to favour boys and the girl they think is prettiest & may have a famous career Halle, as she gets all the work offers.

14. They overshare with the small ones about babymaking, relationship advice, lovemaking, cancer scares, breastfeeding ect. Its very inappropriate and uncomfortable

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes, Hosanna said in one of the videos that Houston kept waking at night for a feed and that she didn't mind getting up to give her a bottle. I thought in Uk there had to be check ups on homeschooling every so often and they have to reach certain standards. But all the kids seem behind academically. But the parents don't care because they are moulding the kids for fame so education isn't important to them

RECAP FOR NEW PEOPLE
1. UK mixed race family, White Dad, Black mum, 6 kids with #7 on the way, preaches Christian values that believe in traditional gender roles.

2. Kids are homeschooled by the parents. Kids are behind academically. But they don't spend much time doing schoolwork or teaching. Only when there is a video about homeschooling. Neither of the parents are bright but a few of the kids are intelligent and could benefit from school or a tutor. The kids are socially awkward from lack of interaction with the outside world and the whole family accompanies each other everywhere.

3. The parents are eager for all of the kids to have famous careers. They want the boys to be professional footballers, and the girls to be in tv/acting/singing/dancing. If the girls dont pursue these careers they want them to be housewives. The parents famous careers never happened. The Dad was a wannabe christian rapper by the name E-Tizz and the mum was his back up singer.

4. The girls do all the housework, cleaning, minding smaller kids, night feeds ect. The boys dont lift a finger. Its against their beliefs for the boys to cook or clean. They also have a cleaner once a week

5. The Dad Tim is very lazy, in bed at the beginning of a lot of videos. He doesn't cook or clean and leaves those things to his daughters, Ella his wife, and they rely on help from both sets of Grandparents as Tim plays computer games all day

6. They live in a cramped 3 bed house with hardly any room. The house is full of clutter and mess. They did a spring clean video and literally threw away crayons. They have a conservatory and use it for tiktok dances rather than something useful

7. Boasts about having well behaved, polite, mannerly kids but allows the toddler to screach & scream, allows the kids to run around shops & streets screaming & allows the eldest to bring a football everywhere including shops, church, cinema, horseriding, shopping malls, grocery shopping, car trips, train rides, work offers ect. He constantly kick the ball around a shared drive way nesr the neighbours door & window and they rately use their garden

8. The mum Ella is of Jamaican heritage. She has never been there and acts very British. But the white Dad Tim, likes to speak in a Jamaican accent and slang.

9. Ella says she never ever experienced racism in UK as a black woman. But Tim said hes experienced racism as a white man. So made his kids watch Harry & Meghans interview and then watch 12 years a slave to tell the kids about how racist white people were.

10. They found out they were pregnant with no.7. Then say they found out the day before tying her tubes. Also told their youtube subscribers before their family.

11. Gift the kids poundshop gifts, magazines & toothbrushes for kids at xmas, and some shared toys. But the parents buy lavish hotels stays, apple watches and Tiffany jewelly for each other.

12. The Dad, is trying to cater to his American subscribers by wearing basketball jerseys and hats of american teams. When we all know basketball is not big UK

13. Children have become robotic & fake
They act like angels for the camera, especially Hosanna the oldest girl. She is extremely attention seeking and craves the camera. They seem to favour boys and the girl they think is prettiest & may have a famous career Halle, as she gets all the work offers.

14. They overshare with the small ones about babymaking, relationship advice, lovemaking, cancer scares, breastfeeding ect. Its very inappropriate and uncomfortable
SPOT. ON

Reactions: 4
They also told their children on camera that Ella had found a breast lump! Thankfully everything turned out fine and it was nothing serious.

However they clearly worried and scared their children as Hosanna asked her mum if she had cancer and the older girls were on the verge of tears.

Reactions: 10
Its the poorly voice that she gets with any "illness". Morning sickness is not an illness its a symptom of pregnancy and if you know it makes you feel so "ill" then why allow another pregnancy to happen. It was their decison and we have Ella and her daily nausea update for the next 9m. What they did re breast lump was an utter disgrace. Causing unnecessary worry to the poor kids just for content. They should be ashamed of themselves not proud that they share everything with their kids. They claim its to make them feel understand and involved in everything with no secrets. Perhaps they should spend more time educating the children and actually home school not share every bit of life for content. X

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Its the poorly voice that she gets with any "illness". Morning sickness is not an illness its a symptom of pregnancy and if you know it makes you feel so "ill" then why allow another pregnancy to happen. It was their decison and we have Ella and her daily nausea update for the next 9m. What they did re breast lump was an utter disgrace. Causing unnecessary worry to the poor kids just for content. They should be ashamed of themselves not proud that they share everything with their kids. They claim its to make them feel understand and involved in everything with no secrets. Perhaps they should spend more time educating the children and actually home school not share every bit of life for content. X
So true, but they really need to stop discussing things like how mum & dad make babies and stuff like that. The lik ones dont need or want to hear that. Another thing is, ive never heard any of those kids laughing naturally. Its so strange that kids dont laugh ever

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought it was just me that noticed the cheap poundland presents they are grateful for them. but i just don’t understand why they gift them such cheap gifts

Reactions: 9
I thought it was just me that noticed the cheap poundland presents they are grateful for them. but i just don’t understand why they gift them such cheap gifts
If it was the other way round like The Radford's (UK family with 22 kids) who spend £100s on each child for their birthday, then they would equally be slammed for being frivolous (and show offs) with their dosh. For the record, I think E-Tizz is the biggest bellend on YouTube......

Reactions: 6
The thing is this family can clearly afford better quality presents!

I thought the children's secret Santa video was really odd. Instead of taking them to a toy shop they went to Home Bargains!

The boys both got toys but all of the girls got bath bombs and deodorant sets. I don't know why any child between the age of 4-8 would want a deodorant set....

Last edited:
The thing is this family can clearly afford better quality presents!

I thought the children's secret Santa video was really odd. Instead of taking them to a toy shop they went to Home Bargains!

The boys both got toys but all of the girls got bath bombs and deodorant sets. I don't know why any child between the age of 4-8 would want a deodorant set....
I'm guessing with YouTube and influencing most cash comes from jobs like the girls' acting jobs. Other than that and the ads, I think most of the "income" is stuff they get for free or the clothes from River Island and such.

I'd be surprised if that Milkshake show paid them enough to get a new house.
The house they live in was bought for them with family help. When they first got married they lived with Tim's parents for ages.

Tim has brushed them off getting a new house and it's probably because they can't afford to buy at the moment. The thought of another child in that house is just awful.

At this point, if Tim and Ella have the biggest room, they should swap with the girls so that they can have more space.

Reactions: 8
What video is this x
Most of their xmas videos. Its mainly magazines, deoderants, toothbrushes etc as gifts.

And Tim wont give the girls the bigger bedroom. He's convinced hes a king and he likes his comfort. When Hosanna hurt her toe, The fact he sent Houston to the emergency room at the hospital at nigh time was disgracful. He wasnt even prepared to look after the baby for a few hours because the rest of them would have been in bed.

I really think it's terrible that Heze and Hosanna, almost teenagers. Have to witness at Ella breastfeeding all the time and they have to share tiny cramped bedrooms with babies & toddlers. It's so unfair to these kids.

Most of their xmas videos. Its mainly magazines, deoderants, toothbrushes etc as gifts.

And Tim wont give the girls the bigger bedroom. He's convinced hes a king and he likes his comfort. When Hosanna hurt her toe, The fact he sent Houston to the emergency room at the hospital at nigh time was disgracful. He wasnt even prepared to look after the baby for a few hours because the rest of them would have been in bed.

I really think it's terrible that Heze and Hosanna, almost teenagers. Have to witness at Ella breastfeeding all the time and they have to share tiny cramped bedrooms with babies & toddlers. It's so unfair to these kids.
Couldn’t agree more!!!

Reactions: 2
Latest video of the family sports day. SERIOUSLY. Heze is nearly a teenager and his little sisters won a game and the look of upset, jelaousy, resentment & annoyance on his face was ridiculous. Get a grip Heze. God help these kids when their grown because they will be in for a huge shock when they enter the real world. They have no idea how to handle their emotions. They are jealous & in competition with each other & already as kids their trying to disguise it and pretend their so happy for each other. It's so sad

• Heart
Latest video of the family sports day. SERIOUSLY. Heze is nearly a teenager and his little sisters won a game and the look of upset, jelaousy, resentment & annoyance on his face was ridiculous. Get a grip Heze. God help these kids when their grown because they will be in for a huge shock when they enter the real world. They have no idea how to handle their emotions. They are jealous & in competition with each other & already as kids their trying to disguise it and pretend their so happy for each other. It's so sad
I’ve said this before but I think Heze is going to struggle so much if he doesn’t become a professional footballer. I don’t think his parents have ever told him it may not happen or discussed other things he may like to try

• Sad
Reactions: 10
If it was the other way round like The Radford's (UK family with 22 kids) who spend £100s on each child for their birthday, then they would equally be slammed for being frivolous (and show offs) with their dosh. For the record, I think E-Tizz is the biggest bellend on YouTube......
Yeah like @liliUk and @Ottilie said it’s stuff like toothbrushes not PS5’s and ipads etc I’m not telling then how to spend their money either, but POUNDLAND gifts opposed to going to The Entertainer, Hamleys, Argos TOYS instead of getting them toothbrush and lynx gift sets is a bit mad to me when they can clearly afford getaways together and designer shoes.

• Heart
Yeah like @liliUk and @Ottilie said it’s stuff like toothbrushes not PS5’s and ipads etc I’m not telling then how to spend their money either, but POUNDLAND gifts opposed to going to The Entertainer, Hamleys, Argos TOYS instead of getting them toothbrush and lynx gift sets is a bit mad to me when they can clearly afford getaways together and designer shoes.
Exactly. I mean argos do deals of 2 toys for 15 quid. If you can buy Tiffany jewellery and apple watches for yourself then you can buy your kid more than a toothbrush & magazine for xmas. Ellas always getting her hair & nails done. Tims always buy jerseys and hats so it wouldnt kill them to get a half decent toy for the kids. They randomly buy the bous football kits and boots bsut one day Hosanna begger for a cheap piece of fabric in a market so she could learn to sew and they wouldnt get it for her. And we all know how cheap a bit of fabric on the market in UK is. Very unfair to the girls

Their a really sexist family. Girls are not valued as much as the boys. I know Heze is good at doing football tricks but is he actually good at playing football. Because hes definitely a very sore loser against his little sisters. If Heze doesn't make it big with football then hes seriously screwed. What age is he going to stop bringing a football on trains, shopping, cinema etc. Its so weird

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.