The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant believe how Heze behaved during the family sports day which was also an Advertisement!

He didn't show good sportsmanship at all, instead he stood there scowling at the girls clearly annoyed and didn't even congratulate them on their win. I think he also walked off because he disappeared out of shot!

If he seriously wants to be a professional footballer than he needs to learn how to be a good sport! I cant help but feel like his behaviour is a reflection of the parenting he receives. The boys are worshipped in that house, he clearly isn't used to losing!

Reactions: 11
I cant believe how Heze behaved during the family sports day which was also an Advertisement!

He didn't show good sportsmanship at all, instead he stood there scowling at the girls clearly annoyed and didn't even congratulate them on their win. I think he also walked off because he disappeared out of shot!

If he seriously wants to be a professional footballer than he needs to learn how to be a good sport! I cant help but feel like his behaviour is a reflection of the parenting he receives. The boys are worshipped in that house, he clearly isn't used to losing!
Definitely, their all about winning, gaining, making money, bigging theselves up, showing off... i was really disgusted at how he acted. Hezes little fake act of being a little nice gentleman is slipping lately. Hes just babbling the random nonsense his parents told him to say. All the preaching they do, i've never seen them do a bit of chatity, donate, feed the homeless people etc. Their not the wholesome Christians they portray themselves to be. But they think being mixed race and playing on christianity will draw in the Amerivan viewers. I really hope the Americans don't think we all live in those conditions or act like these people. Rue bear is the reallest in that family and hes only 3 lol. Wont be long until they ruin him too

Reactions: 8
I’m sure Ella’s mum wanted to say more but she’s too nice! 😄

Tim wittering on 🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I’m sure Ella’s mum wanted to say more but she’s too nice! 😄

Tim wittering on 🤦🏾‍♀️
The mum is pisssssssed about the pregnancy. She cant hide it. And i dont blame her. The poor woman has a special needs daughter, other grandkids & family, now Ellas 7 kids, a job, a house to run, and now has to help Ella every day while Tim gets waited on hand and foot

Reactions: 13
Another thing that really winds me up is car seat safety. As influencers they should be tit hot on it and they fail every basic rule. The law states until your 12 or reach 135cm. Well Heze and Hosanna dont have them and dont think Hallie does either. Rear facing is recommended until 4 due to it being 5x safer. Reu has been in a forward facing seat since 1. He was in a recent Insta story, dancing in the car in the front on a boaster seat with the seat belt under his arm. In the previous carseat he always had his arms out and bug puffy coats on. Hes dead if he was in a crash. And Houston appears to still be in an infant carrier she was seen sat in it and her head is well above the back. Once you reach the weight limit or your head is in line with the top its time to move up. I feel the argument will be they dont have enough room for all the seats required but should you not put child safety first beforw you decide your having more. Like i say it totally infuriates me that they are so willing risk the safety of their precious cargo because they don't care or chose to be educated in that area. X

Definitely, their all about winning, gaining, making money, bigging theselves up, showing off... i was really disgusted at how he acted. Hezes little fake act of being a little nice gentleman is slipping lately. Hes just babbling the random nonsense his parents told him to say. All the preaching they do, i've never seen them do a bit of chatity, donate, feed the homeless people etc. Their not the wholesome Christians they portray themselves to be. But they think being mixed race and playing on christianity will draw in the Amerivan viewers. I really hope the Americans don't think we all live in those conditions or act like these people. Rue bear is the reallest in that family and hes only 3 lol. Wont be long until they ruin him too
They slowly are already started to ruin him💔 he’s my fav though

The mum is pisssssssed about the pregnancy. She cant hide it. And i dont blame her. The poor woman has a special needs daughter, other grandkids & family, now Ellas 7 kids, a job, a house to run, and now has to help Ella every day while Tim gets waited on hand and foot
Could be just me but I get the feeling Tim tries way too hard with her parents, especially calling them mum and dad. I know people do that, even I call my mum in law mum, but it really feels like Tim is forcing it.

Reactions: 9

Could be just me but I get the feeling Tim tries way too hard with her parents, especially calling them mum and dad. I know people do that, even I call my mum in law mum, but it really feels like Tim is forcing it.
Tim has to force it because they couldn't stand him at first.
I'm sure even now, Ella's Dad thinks Tim should have gotten a proper job rather than some of these hobbies he's tried really hard to make money from all these years.

Reactions: 13
I thought the same! It’s not that he calls his in laws mum and and dad but they way HE does it 😄

• Heart

There seemed to be something really weird about the way Tim was acting around Ella’s parents as if he was trying to impress them with the stuff he was saying.

When Tim did his little sermon about food shopping costing £20 a week for them in the past and him not having the latest Xbox being sacrifices. Left me thinking what is he trying to get at…

• Heart
There seemed to be something really weird about the way Tim was acting around Ella’s parents as if he was trying to impress them with the stuff he was saying.

When Tim did his little sermon about food shopping costing £20 a week for them in the past and him not having the latest Xbox being sacrifices. Left me thinking what is he trying to get at…
Just beyond cringe. Even when are parents were talking and he is behind the camera saying preach etc.. ughhh I just can’t 😂 he also goes in and out of sounding white one minute then trying to sound black

Also how can they try and justify Heze being obsessed with football coming from only having £20 a week to spend on food. What’s their excuse for forcing football onto Reu?😂😂😂 furthermore what relevance does food shopping have to do with football 😩😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I was confused that he said Hezes good at football because of their 20 pound food shop budget.... why the hell would they have more kids when they were struggling on 20 a week.... they said in other videos before about 20 pounds a week but that Tim & Ellas parents used to give them money, food, babysit & help them clean. Like. WTF. How can Tim sit there and watch elderly people and little kids cook & clean while he has no job & plays xbox everyday. He's beyond lazy. But to be fair Ella doesn nothing either & shes lazy too because makes the girls do it all. Tim literally sat on his backside while Ella held houston, the dad was cleaning and the mum was cookingbforbthe brood. Put down the camera and help them. No wonder they dont like him. And clearly hosanna had to babysit the other kids while Heze was glued to his football. Otherwise they would have been in todays video

I went through their old videos and I found one and Tim is quizzing them on Jamaican phrases. I cannot believe he is the one saying them, isn’t Ella the Jamaican one? My partner is Caribbean himself and he is cringing the fu*k out watching this 🤢

I was confused that he said Hezes good at football because of their 20 pound food shop budget.... why the hell would they have more kids when they were struggling on 20 a week.... they said in other videos before about 20 pounds a week but that Tim & Ellas parents used to give them money, food, babysit & help them clean. Like. WTF. How can Tim sit there and watch elderly people and little kids cook & clean while he has no job & plays xbox everyday. He's beyond lazy. But to be fair Ella doesn nothing either & shes lazy too because makes the girls do it all. Tim literally sat on his backside while Ella held houston, the dad was cleaning and the mum was cookingbforbthe brood. Put down the camera and help them. No wonder they dont like him. And clearly hosanna had to babysit the other kids while Heze was glued to his football. Otherwise they would have been in todays video
Also your food shop was £20 at that time because there was less of you…

Reactions: 4
I went through their old videos and I found one and Tim is quizzing them on Jamaican phrases. I cannot believe he is the one saying them, isn’t Ella the Jamaican one? My partner is Caribbean himself and he is cringing the fu*k out watching this 🤢
Ella has never even been to Jamaica, nevermind Tim. Ella is proper British. I think its really disrespectful to people of colour to start copying and imitating their accents. It just doesn't sit right with me. Of course he should encourage his kids to embrace their Jamaican roots but he forgets that his kids and himself are white. It's like he doesn't want anything to do with his white side. He should encourage his kids to experience both sides and cultures. I still can't believe Ella said she never experienced racism in UK but Tim said he's experienced racial abuse. Hes a very lazy confused man

Ella has never even been to Jamaica, nevermind Tim. Ella is proper British. I think its really disrespectful to people of colour to start copying and imitating their accents. It just doesn't sit right with me. Of course he should encourage his kids to embrace their Jamaican roots but he forgets that his kids and himself are white. It's like he doesn't want anything to do with his white side. He should encourage his kids to experience both sides and cultures. I still can't believe Ella said she never experienced racism in UK but Tim said he's experienced racial abuse. Hes a very lazy confused man
Sorry I meant his kids are part white.

Reactions: 6
Heze needs interaction other than his little sisters & other than playing with little children it’s very sad

Heze needs interaction other than his little sisters & other than playing with little children it’s very sad
Its not healthy for an almost teen boy to be constantly hanging around with 1,3 & 5 year olds all the time

Its not healthy for an almost teen boy to be constantly hanging around with 1,3 & 5 year olds all the time
I just watched the “sports day” and I was cringing.
I know it’s a sports day but he had to play with the youngest siblings. He needs to do stuff like that with kids of his own age and know what competion is about with peers his own age.So he understands you can’t always win! His emotional regulation i wonder if he doesn’t actually make it as a footballer he will really break!

Also! I thought that the house was council shocked to hear they brought it!

I just watched the “sports day” and I was cringing.
I know it’s a sports day but he had to play with the youngest siblings. He needs to do stuff like that with kids of his own age and know what competion is about with peers his own age.So he understands you can’t always win! His emotional regulation i wonder if he doesn’t actually make it as a footballer he will really break!

Also! I thought that the house was council shocked to hear they brought it!
I thought it was council house too. Its strange they never put much effort into making the house nice and decorated apart from the living-room after buying it. Why would you buy 3 bed knowing your going to keep having kids. And they havent even got garden furniture. Which is odd when you have such a large family, thats always together, homeschooled and never really leaves the house much. You would think it would be nice for the kids to have a space outside to sit in nice weather. Especially when their bedrooms are too small to play in. Why are they always cooped up in that house and never in the garden or outside much. I think the whole lot is down to Tims controlling ways

Reactions: 12
I thought it was council house too. Its strange they never put much effort into making the house nice and decorated apart from the living-room after buying it. Why would you buy 3 bed knowing your going to keep having kids. And they havent even got garden furniture. Which is odd when you have such a large family, thats always together, homeschooled and never really leaves the house much. You would think it would be nice for the kids to have a space outside to sit in nice weather. Especially when their bedrooms are too small to play in. Why are they always cooped up in that house and never in the garden or outside much. I think the whole lot is down to Tims controlling ways
They like the kids to play in the shared drive and the street! I’m sure their neighbours love them 😄

Reactions: 10
It's like Tim wants them all homeschooled, kept in the house all the time, always together, not mixing with outsiders, he's afraid they will get influenced by people and won't stay under his control and won't go down the famous route making him cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.