The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. When they took Hosanna shopping, they let the kids run riot screaming around the dressing rooms. The other women trying on clothes must have been so annoyed listening to screams. And why the hell were Heze and Tim waiting at the entrance of the female dressing rooms? So inappropriate and uncomfortable for other shoppers to have two males standing there like peeping toms. I personally dont understand why the whole family has to go shopping for 1 outfit for Hosanna, its the same when they go Tesco food ahopping, the whole family of 8 has to go amd Heze kicks a ball all over the shops getting in peoples way. Im surprised shop managers havent asked them to leave with the way they behave in public. I genuinely think Tim doesn't want Ella to be alone. I believe hes very controlling

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Totally agree. When they took Hosanna shopping, they let the kids run riot screaming around the dressing rooms. The other women trying on clothes must have been so annoyed listening to screams. And why the hell were Heze and Tim waiting at the entrance of the female dressing rooms? So inappropriate and uncomfortable for other shoppers to have two males standing there like peeping toms. I personally dont understand why the whole family has to go shopping for 1 outfit for Hosanna, its the same when they go Tesco food ahopping, the whole family of 8 has to go amd Heze kicks a ball all over the shops getting in peoples way. Im surprised shop managers havent asked them to leave with the way they behave in public. I genuinely think Tim doesn't want Ella to be alone. I believe hes very controlling
These parents go out of their way to ensure that their children are respectful towards them but don't seem to care how their children come across and interact with other people.

They continually correct their manners and encourage them to be independent beyond their years in regards to taking care of younger siblings, cooking their own breakfast, running around after their parents that kind of thing.

However they think it is perfectly acceptable to kick a football around public places getting in other peoples way which could result in someone tripping over it and they don't seem to care if their children are running around screaming in shops either.

They have double standards.

Their children listen to them and trust their judgement so if they were to tell their children to stop running around, screaming or kicking a football around a public place they would stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's a pity becaus the kids are quite lovely, but they haven't got the manners the parents brag about. Their quite sheltered and ignorant to he honest

I think most people were drawn in with their normal-ness in the beginning but over time they’ve really changed. It’s sad that the children have to play up to the cameras to essentially pay the bills. Most YouTube families you see the children actually go to school. In a way the children are like child stars and this could also work against Ella and Tim in the future.
I have a soft spot for Harper and get a real natural academic vibe. She’s always overlooked and forgotten about however the same could be said for all the children that clearly crave their parents attention.

Reactions: 10
In one of the videos heze has to make his own breakfast and that is fine but she actually says how “ he has to sort himself out” if it was me I’d have to make my kids dinners and lunches because I’m cooking for everyone else so it just goes to show they eat crap and fend for themselves no doubt

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In one of the videos heze has to make his own breakfast and that is fine but she actually says how “ he has to sort himself out” if it was me I’d have to make my kids dinners and lunches because I’m cooking for everyone else so it just goes to show they eat crap and fend for themselves no doubt
by all means have as many kids as you want. But when the older siblings have to do a large share of parenting of the little ones whilst not having an education or social activities outside the family it’s not ok. I do think another baby will be more on Hosanna’s shoulders but she will do it all so her parents praise her for being a “little mummy” 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 11
'We the Grimwade's welcome to the 'SHOW' That's the problem right there, they see their YouTube channel as being a show!

That is why whenever the camera goes on the children start fighting for attention and cuddling up to the person who is talking because they want to be the star in their own show.

They don't come across as being authentic at all and that is probably because all their content is planned and staged. They never do anything spontaneous, they always look well dressed and presentable. That is because they know exactly when they are going to be filming and everyone has to be ready.

I always get a completely different vibe watching this family compared to other families, something is just a bit off!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd like to know how the house gets so dirty when they have a cleaner that comes once a week, Ella & the girls do the cleaning, both Tim & Ellas mums come and do cleaning and cooking. Anything Ella cooks is just ramdom stuff thrown in a pot and left to boil and breakfast is just fruit & bread. Hosanna and Halle now prepare breakfasts & lunch. The kids look after the dogs and smaller ones. I don't believe Ella does half as much around the house as she makes out and it's obvious Tim & Heze dont lift a finger. They can afford a cleaner, trips to lavish hotels, apple watches, football gear and trainers for the boys.... but Hosanna has to buy her own outfit with her own money, when the kids are the only reason Tim & Ella have a penny. It would be refreshing to see the poor kids go to a funfair or the beach or something. God love them they got excited over recieving a box of stale veg a couple of months ago.

Good question. They already stated in their videos that some of the kids are behind with reading etc. Surely their basic education is a more important than making up tiktok dances

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd like to know how the house gets so dirty when they have a cleaner that comes once a week, Ella & the girls do the cleaning, both Tim & Ellas mums come and do cleaning and cooking. Anything Ella cooks is just ramdom stuff thrown in a pot and left to boil and breakfast is just fruit & bread. Hosanna and Halle now prepare breakfasts & lunch. The kids look after the dogs and smaller ones. I don't believe Ella does half as much around the house as she makes out and it's obvious Tim & Heze dont lift a finger. They can afford a cleaner, trips to lavish hotels, apple watches, football gear and trainers for the boys.... but Hosanna has to buy her own outfit with her own money, when the kids are the only reason Tim & Ella have a penny. It would be refreshing to see the poor kids go to a funfair or the beach or something. God love them they got excited over recieving a box of stale veg a couple of months ago.

Good question. They already stated in their videos that some of the kids are behind with reading etc. Surely their basic education is a more important than making up tiktok dances
Let’s not forget buying expensive Louis Vuitton bag for Tim😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait the children USED to go to mainstream school, gosh that’s awful and they took it away from them?

I absolutely love Harper and I have always thought they leave her out the parents and Hosanna and Halle too.
I do find Hosannas personality a bit annoying too, very memememme, but those facial expressions during the dances??? annoying and Halle and Harper try to copy it’s very worrying, it isn’t cute even for kids!
I used to find rue very annoying and winey, but now it’s Houston🙃🙃 not sure why she’s so
annoying too me.
I just thought rue liked motorbikes and then a new youtube video came out and it was football??
But why do the boys get to go classes yet the girls don’t…. isn’t it sad for them that all their age mates go to school but they only go out together ?
I do find it sad, although i find her annoying that Hosanna is compared to her sisters all the time must be soul destroying at least if they all went to school they’d understand that not everyone is entitled to the same opportunities but they are just sheltered.

I don’t believe Tim did not know Ella was pregnant he fully came into the bathroom saying ooh grimwade gang hey😂😂 shut up

• Heart
  • Haha
Wait the children USED to go to mainstream school, gosh that’s awful and they took it away from them?

I absolutely love Harper and I have always thought they leave her out the parents and Hosanna and Halle too.
I do find Hosannas personality a bit annoying too, very memememme, but those facial expressions during the dances??? annoying and Halle and Harper try to copy it’s very worrying, it isn’t cute even for kids!
I used to find rue very annoying and winey, but now it’s Houston🙃🙃 not sure why she’s so
annoying too me.
I just thought rue liked motorbikes and then a new youtube video came out and it was football??
But why do the boys get to go classes yet the girls don’t…. isn’t it sad for them that all their age mates go to school but they only go out together ?
I do find it sad, although i find her annoying that Hosanna is compared to her sisters all the time must be soul destroying at least if they all went to school they’d understand that not everyone is entitled to the same opportunities but they are just sheltered.

I don’t believe Tim did not know Ella was pregnant he fully came into the bathroom saying ooh grimwade gang hey😂😂 shut up
Only Heze tried primary school for a bit. He didn’t like it and the kids were rude. This is what they said in a vlog ages ago

Reactions: 3

annoying too me.

I didnt want to say it but Houstons screeching turns me off watching their videos. Its beyond annoying. i hope she grows out of it soon. They dont even try to teach her to stop doing. Tim definitely knew she was pregnant. He piped up straight away with i think its a boy.... i think Ella alreay knew too. I dont believe their story about getting her tubes tied. why the hell would you have unprotected sex in the weeks leading up to your appointment to have your tubes tied

annoying too me.

When people were commenting asking Hosanna to stop the faces when dancing, they responded saying how special the faces were. She's gorgeous, she doesn't need to pull those silly faces to show she can dance.

I used to love Harper, but we've lost her. She plays up to the camera too now. Such a shame. They are ruining perfectly lovely kids with this channel of theirs.

• Sad

Why are the oldest girls preparing breakfast and lunch? I don't understand that at all. I think its great to teach children to prepare food and cook but it shouldn't be the girls responsibility to make meals. They are children, there parents should be doing that for them!

I forget how young these children are. Hosanna is 9 and Halle is only 7!

Reactions: 6
Why are the oldest girls preparing breakfast and lunch? I don't understand that at all. I think its great to teach children to prepare food and cook but it shouldn't be the girls responsibility to make meals. They are children, there parents should be doing that for them!

Hosanna could easily pass at 12-13

Reactions: 2

Hosanna cooked a roast dinner for the whole family too before. The kids do nappy changes, bath times, feeds, tend to crying siblings. Its beyond lazy from both Ella & Tim. They don't have room to swing a car. All the rooms are cramped so it's madness bringing another baby into the house aswell as a new dog

• Sad
I was baffled myself when I heard that her mum was willing to help her for how long she needed due to her morning sickness even though Ella knew she was taking her away from her sister who has down syndrome which is rather selfish, why does her mum constantly need to be there that's her husband's job to take over the running of the house not her mums just shows how useless Tim is .Then Tim had the nerve to say how the kids are stepping up to help well that ain't their role they are kids you got your wife pregnant so you deal with all the extra work it may bring. Sick of them keep going on bout having twins why the children so eager for them to have them don't they know if that was to even happen their parents would have less time to spend doing things with them i reckon this must be a topic of conversation the parents have had regularly due to them wanting to cash in more with their Grimwade brand

• Heart
I was baffled myself when I heard that her mum was willing to help her for how long she needed due to her morning sickness even though Ella knew she was taking her away from her sister who has down syndrome which is rather selfish, why does her mum constantly need to be there that's her husband's job to take over the running of the house not her mums just shows how useless Tim is .Then Tim had the nerve to say how the kids are stepping up to help well that ain't their role they are kids you got your wife pregnant so you deal with all the extra work it may bring. Sick of them keep going on bout having twins why the children so eager for them to have them don't they know if that was to even happen their parents would have less time to spend doing things with them i reckon this must be a topic of conversation the parents have had regularly due to them wanting to cash in more with their Grimwade brand
Ella was pregnant with twins twice and for both the pregnancies, she miscarried one twin and gave birth to one baby. I've lost babies myself, so I give my sympathy, but I think she's been blessed to have a large number of kids, they don't need to make having twins again a big goal.

Having lost babies myself, this is another thing that seriously put me off them. In the last pregnancy when they were waiting to see if Houston's twin was going to be miscarried or not, they made it all click bait. It's a very worrying time, but rather than pull together as a family and shield the kids from it, they made it into content. Filming Hosanna on the floor crying when they got the bad news - it was awful. Nothing is sacred for them.
Here we are again, early stages of pregnancy, such a delicate time and it's all filmed for content.

• Heart
Ella was pregnant with twins twice and for both the pregnancies, she miscarried one twin and gave birth to one baby. I've lost babies myself, so I give my sympathy, but I think she's been blessed to have a large number of kids, they don't need to make having twins again a big goal.

Having lost babies myself, this is another thing that seriously put me off them. In the last pregnancy when they were waiting to see if Houston's twin was going to be miscarried or not, they made it all click bait. It's a very worrying time, but rather than pull together as a family and shield the kids from it, they made it into content. Filming Hosanna on the floor crying when they got the bad news - it was awful. Nothing is sacred for them.
Here we are again, early stages of pregnancy, such a delicate time and it's all filmed for content.
This is exactly why I started going off them. They started naming their vlogs things like “Did our son break his nose” and “Did we lose one of our twins again” It just didn’t seem right to me

I think if they spent as much time doing running a household and looking after their own kids rather than let grandparents than trying to film and get crap content their wouldnt be a problem. I honestly think they they have had another because there views were decreasing and what better way to bump the views is there than growing your own bump! Absolutely drives me insane how pathetic she is. Puts on a poorly voice. Thought she felt sick not had a sore throat! Pathetic in my view. Like she is the only one to have morning sickness x

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.