The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harper in the front, no boaster and seat belt not on properly, the other 3 older ones all in the back not in appropriate child seats and wearing belts incorrectly. Thats all of the dead i if in a serious crash. Clearly dont love their kids as much as profess otherwise they would be restrained properly in a car. All while it looks like Tim is driving and holding the phone to record. Utter disgrace. X

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Ella's parents seem so sweet!

I got the impression that they were not very happy about the new baby though....

What I don't understand is why Ella's mum had to be there everyday? If Tim cant look after 6 children on his own how is he going to manage with 7!

Reactions: 9

I got the impression that they were not very happy about the new baby though....

What I don't understand is why Ella's mum had to be there everyday? If Tim cant look after 6 children on his own how is he going to manage with 7!
EXACLTY your point, he doesn’t look after the 6 now so he doesn’t actually have to worry about looking after 7🙈😂😂

• Angry

The vibes in this vlog were all over the place…I know the nhs isn’t perfect but they actually seemed really rude with the way Ella and Tim said they wanted to be seen straight away when they rang 111.

honestly they have her parents round all the time to help,.. his adoptive mum and dad have the kids sometimes but rarely which i get as i wouldnt be able to cope with 6 kids in my house 😂 he doesnt see his birth family much at all and really it was just for the views as thats what made his channel grow.

Reactions: 8

The vibes in this vlog were all over the place…I know the nhs isn’t perfect but they actually seemed really rude with the way Ella and Tim said they wanted to be seen straight away when they rang 111.
How can you call 111 and expect to be seen straight away🤣🤣🤣 isn’t that the point of 111, it’s non emergency

Reactions: 12
Yet again in the latest video the kids have to do all the housework while Tim does nothing. I felt sorry for Hosanna, everytime Houston cried they kept telling Hosanna to deal with it. They make slaves out of those kids

Who is going to homeschool the kids if Ella is too sick & needs her mum & kids do everything for her while Tim sits bone idle. Why should they miss out on education when they hardly ever do school work anyway. So unfair to the kids. They were created to be a team of cleaners/babysitters & make money for Tim & Ella

If they didnt want more kids and Ella booked to have her tubes tied. They should have used protection or the pill until she got the procedure done.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The fact that they're already milking this pregnancy for content is just so predictable. Surely they don't think their fans will want to hear all about Ella's symptoms and feelings for the next 8 months! Considering they shared the news early too, so it will be a very long pregnancy!

Omg I cannot deal with their latest video. I don’t care how sick you are, as a mother you get up and get on with it. How can he leave the girls at home to get ready and cook whilst Ella sleeps and he takes the boys to football ( and not to mention go get a hair cut). No matter how mature the kids are it’s still not safe to leave them without parental supervision.
Tim is beyond lazy and the kids are their slaves.

• Angry
Omg... the latest video... Tim goes football with the boys and leaves the girls at home to do all the chores while Ellas in bed. If that lazy man had any decency he would have at least taken the baby with him to give the kids a break and for safety reasons. The kids are left with a baby with no adult supervision. Again no sign of home-schooling.

• Angry
Omg... the latest video... Tim goes football with the boys and leaves the girls at home to do all the chores while Ellas in bed. If that lazy man had any decency he would have at least taken the baby with him to give the kids a break and for safety reasons. The kids are left with a baby with no adult supervision. Again no sign of home-schooling.

A 'trying toddler', no less. :mad:
HOW TO DEAL WITH "TRYING TODDLERS" - YouTube
Moreover, the man who is late for everything turned up over half an hour early to the football training so that he could film the boys d*cking about with a ball, whilst the little girls played housekeeper for him. I watched the father of six fumble to put on a baby gro and am now doubting he's ever changed a nappy. As for stopping off for his essential haircut on the way home because they have a party to go to, whilst the grandparents spend their evening with the 'trying toddler'. I Have No Words.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also why is hosanna asking her dad if he wants her to leave his pasta to one side for Tim to answer it’s okay I’ll probably sort mine out myself…Why the hell aren’t you cooking dinner?
I didn’t like seeing the girls being left at home doing the housework whilst the boys get to do football. I feel like they should have prioritised the girls starting an activity over Rue.
Also how long are they going to drag out the baby number 7 content…. 😒

Also why is hosanna asking her dad if he wants her to leave his pasta to one side for Tim to answer it’s okay I’ll probably sort mine out myself…Why the hell aren’t you cooking dinner?
I didn’t like seeing the girls being left at home doing the housework whilst the boys get to do football. I feel like they should have prioritised the girls starting an activity over Rue.
Also how long are they going to drag out the baby number 7 content…. 😒
I personally found the video disturbing

Tim was clearly gone all day & left the kids with the baby. Because... before they left Hosanna said they will all have showers then make breakfast.... but she was making dinner by the time he got home.

Wash he not worried that Hosanna was cooking pasta with Houston, Haprper & Halle running around the house.

Heze is almost a teen and he cant even brush his own hair. Hosanna has to do it for him.

Also how is Ella too sick to get out of bed and look after her kids but well enough to attend a party

It's an absolute disgrace to watch. I noticed a few comments on their videos that people are starting to notice the parents are super lazy

The poor kids are brainwashed. Poor Harper told Reu we have to stay and help mummy with the chores.... no Harper.... you have to do all the chores because mummy wont get out of bed

100% agree the girls activity should be prioritised over Reu starting football.

Also, if Ella was so sick why the hell didn't Tim cancel football & his haircut that day. Surely his sick wife & kids were more important than footy. He literally said when he got home that they will need to go hospital with Ella. WHY THE HELL didn't he get her to hospital first thing. I guarantee he will send Hosanna & Houston to hospital with Ella like he did before, when the others are in bed so he doesn't have to do anything
Or else he will go with Ella and leave all the kids at home to look after each other

Anyone notice their older videos they used to.like & reply a lot of the comments. Now they think their too famous they dont even like any of the fans comments on their videos

Last edited:
  • Heart

Well this video sums it all up really! 🤨
This man is a lazy f**ker!
the fact he is letting a 9 year old cook dinner unsupervised is insane to me.
The fact that she was asking if she should separate his pasta and he said he would fix his own food. Why the f**k are you not cooking for everyone?! 🤦🏾‍♀️
the fact he sat in a barber chair whilst them kids were at home with a baby is too much to fathom. I can’t even this is too much! 🤬
I get Ella is really sick (but she knows this is how pregnancy affects her) but Tim needed to really step up the kids aren’t teenagers yet 🤡

Well this video sums it all up really! 🤨
This man is a lazy f**ker!
the fact he is letting a 9 year old cook dinner unsupervised is insane to me.
The fact that she was asking if she should separate his pasta and he said he would fix his own food. Why the f**k are you not cooking for everyone?! 🤦🏾‍♀️
the fact he sat in a barber chair whilst them kids were at home with a baby is too much to fathom. I can’t even this is too much! 🤬
I get Ella is really sick (but she knows this is how pregnancy affects her) but Tim needed to really step up the kids aren’t teenagers yet 🤡
Agreed. Surely somebody should be looking further into this for many reasons !!!!!!!

1. A 9 year old was left in charge of running a household, cooking, cleaning and minding small children and a baby all day with no adult supervision.

2. The girl children regularly cook breakfast, lunch and dinners for the other children and adults

3. The girl children do most of the chores and getting other children ready. While the boys don't have to lift a finger

4. The girl children must babysit the other children all the time and tend to the baby. Everytime the baby screams and cries the parents tell the children to deal with it

5. Children who are almost teenagers are sharing bedrooms with babies.

6. The children have been seen multiple times not wearing the seatbelts and not sitting in the correct car seats

7. There is very little homeschooling done and the children are behind academically according to the parents. They cate more about fame,money & theboys football careers than education.

8. They priority the boys over the girls in all aspects from activities to homelife

9. I have never seen the children genuinely laughing only fake smiles and performing for the camera

10. The parents speak to the kids about age inappropriate topics from relationship advice, reproduction, cancer scares, intimacy etc

11. They rely on the children to care for their siblings but continue to have more kids

12. They also rely on elderly grandparents to provide babysitting, money and grocery shopping

13. The children who are the reason the parents make money from their channel, get very little rewards, toys etc. They were gifted a stocking of magazines, deoderant, toothbrushes and poundshop items for Christmas but the parents splash out on themselves with luxury hotel stays, tiffanys jewelly and apple watches

14. Are the children being paid and is their money protected and being held in a trust fund for them

15. The children rarely leave the house unless its to film a video such as grocery shopping or a youtube event

16. They might get to go and watch their brothers play football or go to a park to film a video. The poor children never get a holiday or nice day out

17. The children never mix with outsiders and do not seem to have any friends or social interactions with other children

18. Heze is the oldest and is forced to spend all day with little children, babies and girls

19. Heze also appears to have some fixation with a ball. If he's not kicking it he walks around holding it and wont let go of it. Even in shops, cafes, grocery stores, events, around the house, cinema, in the car, on public transport, around the street. The parents do not tell him to have manners and put the ball away as it is rude and dangerous

20. The girls are doing inappropriate dancing on the internet but the family claims to be religious

21. They are preaching religion to the children daily, even the babies

22. Tim does nothing. He doesn't cook or clean, does very little with the children, he doesn't do homeschooling. He just lays in bed, plays computer games, preaches on camera and never helps out

23. Ella doesn't do much either. She is always telling the kids to tend to the babies and smaller ones and telling them go get stuff for her and make food

• Heart
The comments on the newest vlog about how great Tim is really grating on me! I don’t understand how anyone can watch that and feel it’s all ok. What are these viewers on 🥴

Also I think the focus of football for boys and acting for girls is about the money they can bring in! Clearly they can afford nice things as the spoil each other for their birthdays.

Their house was up for sale earlier the is year, it sure if it was sold or pulled from the market. They have a cleaner too. So they are making money, they just keep quiet about it!

Last edited:
The comments on the newest vlog about how great Tim is really grating on me! I don’t understand how anyone can watch that and feel it’s all ok. What are these viewers on 🥴
It's disgraceful to be honest. I can't believe Tim & Ella are allowed to get away with this. It is completely abnormal and cruel. We are not living in the 18th centuary or Iraq where women and children have no rights. This is UK. Even in creches & playschools there has to be a certain amount of adult:children ratio supervision.

Totally agree the comments on there video praising Tim is shocking. Are they delusional ???

The fact he had the cheek to say daddy and kids hold down the fort....... NO Tim, you pissed off for the day and left the girls to run the house

Reactions: 4

Also I think the focus of football for boys and acting for girls is about the money they can bring in! Clearly they can afford nice things as the spoil each other for their birthdays.

Their house was up for sale earlier the is year, it sure if it was sold or pulled from the market. They have a cleaner too. So they are making money, they just keep quiet about it!
That place is a pit. I'm really happy I found this forum because I felt like I was losing my mind searching the comment section of their videos to see if anyone else was seeing how ridiculous Tim and Ella are. But no, instead there are a bunch of comments slinging out bizarre praises and gushing about how cute and well-behaved the children are. I'm like, well-behaved? Did you not see Hezzie kicking a freaking ball through a store? Do you not noticed that the videos are edited heavily? Do you really not notice that all these mature and wise things these kids 'say' are clearly being fed to them by their parents. How are they polite and well-behaved when you have not seen how they behave around people who aren't their parents and siblings? You know, besides Hezzie almost hitting an old lady with his football. I wonder did he apologize.

Also, I don't care what anyone says, this seventh baby is for views. Their views were slipping for months, but not their pulling in 100,000 + views again. Getting puppies and having babies always help with the views, apparently.

Agreed. Surely somebody should be looking further into this for many reasons !!!!!!!

1. A 9 year old was left in charge of running a household, cooking, cleaning and minding small children and a baby all day with no adult supervision.

2. The girl children regularly cook breakfast, lunch and dinners for the other children and adults

3. The girl children do most of the chores and getting other children ready. While the boys don't have to lift a finger

4. The girl children must babysit the other children all the time and tend to the baby. Everytime the baby screams and cries the parents tell the children to deal with it

5. Children who are almost teenagers are sharing bedrooms with babies.

6. The children have been seen multiple times not wearing the seatbelts and not sitting in the correct car seats

7. There is very little homeschooling done and the children are behind academically according to the parents. They cate more about fame,money & theboys football careers than education.

8. They priority the boys over the girls in all aspects from activities to homelife

9. I have never seen the children genuinely laughing only fake smiles and performing for the camera

10. The parents speak to the kids about age inappropriate topics from relationship advice, reproduction, cancer scares, intimacy etc

11. They rely on the children to care for their siblings but continue to have more kids

12. They also rely on elderly grandparents to provide babysitting, money and grocery shopping

13. The children who are the reason the parents make money from their channel, get very little rewards, toys etc. They were gifted a stocking of magazines, deoderant, toothbrushes and poundshop items for Christmas but the parents splash out on themselves with luxury hotel stays, tiffanys jewelly and apple watches

14. Are the children being paid and is their money protected and being held in a trust fund for them

15. The children rarely leave the house unless its to film a video such as grocery shopping or a youtube event

16. They might get to go and watch their brothers play football or go to a park to film a video. The poor children never get a holiday or nice day out

17. The children never mix with outsiders and do not seem to have any friends or social interactions with other children

18. Heze is the oldest and is forced to spend all day with little children, babies and girls

19. Heze also appears to have some fixation with a ball. If he's not kicking it he walks around holding it and wont let go of it. Even in shops, cafes, grocery stores, events, around the house, cinema, in the car, on public transport, around the street. The parents do not tell him to have manners and put the ball away as it is rude and dangerous

20. The girls are doing inappropriate dancing on the internet but the family claims to be religious

21. They are preaching religion to the children daily, even the babies

22. Tim does nothing. He doesn't cook or clean, does very little with the children, he doesn't do homeschooling. He just lays in bed, plays computer games, preaches on camera and never helps out

23. Ella doesn't do much either. She is always telling the kids to tend to the babies and smaller ones and telling them go get stuff for her and make food
😭 I thought I was the only one who noticed this stuff!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.