The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is his actual job does anyone know ? Because if Tim’s job is to preach aload of tit and talk like he’s from the Caribbean while shoving a camera in his kids faces he shouldn’t be preaching to his kids about how they should live 😂
No idea but it wouldn't surprise me one bit lol. They're greedy for YouTube fame and they don't care if they sell their children to YouTube.
They might believe that they're the best family etc but they're far from it.

Reactions: 2
What is his actual job does anyone know ? Because if Tim’s job is to preach aload of tit and talk like he’s from the Caribbean while shoving a camera in his kids faces he shouldn’t be preaching to his kids about how they should live there life 😂
Tim hasn't got a job. He's trying to make a full time living from selling his family on YouTube.
He and Ella made a whole vlog about them not wanting to have to spend time out of the house to make money so they set up a donation page and asked their fans to pay them monthly in exchange for YouTube content - basically begging! It's still there is you can stomach watching it!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Tim hasn't got a job. He's trying to make a full time living from selling his family on YouTube.
He and Ella made a whole vlog about them not wanting to have to spend time out of the house to make money so they set up a donation page and asked their fans to pay them monthly in exchange for YouTube content - basically begging! It's still there is you can stomach watching it!
I totally forgot about that vlog. It’s what made me stop watching them in the first place. What a wasteman. All those kids but refuses to work to pay for them!

Reactions: 8
So the teach to girls to be house maids while the boys bring in a income 🧐 but they both bring a income of making money from there kids good values they preach there 😂 they wanna practice what they preach don’t they spongers

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know the family personally & there’s probably a few things you should know. Firstly, Tim doesn’t work & hasn’t really experienced a hard days graft in his life. Ella on the other is a workaholic, the complete opposite, and not by choice. If you go back to ‘how they met’, one of the first vlogs they made, dates were fabricated to make it seem like she was older than she was. That being said Tim’s character becomes clearer. He is extremely fortunate to have family who fund his life but he gives the impression he works ‘hard’ for it. All his chips are on Heze becoming a professional footballer. On the flip, Ella will wake up early, wash/dress the children, go do a full days work, then return home to an messy house & a husband asking where his dinner is. In my experience, the children are victims. All of them are so lovely by nature but unfortunately have been damaged by this ‘youtube celebrity life’. It’s ALL staged & extremely unhealthy! I could literally go on for hours but it’s better I leave it here. To summarise, as a brand they are full of crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know the family personally & there’s probably a few things you should know. Firstly, Tim doesn’t work & hasn’t really experienced a hard days graft in his life. Ella on the other is a workaholic, the complete opposite, and not by choice. If you go back to ‘how they met’, one of the first vlogs they made, dates were fabricated to make it seem like she was older than she was. That being said Tim’s character becomes clearer. He is extremely fortunate to have family who fund his life but he gives the impression he works ‘hard’ for it. All his chips are on Heze becoming a professional footballer. On the flip, Ella will wake up early, wash/dress the children, go do a full days work, then return home to an messy house & a husband asking where his dinner is. In my experience, the children are victims. All of them are so lovely by nature but unfortunately have been damaged by this ‘youtube celebrity life’. It’s ALL staged & extremely unhealthy! I could literally go on for hours but it’s better I leave it here. To summarise, as a brand they are full of crap.
Doesn’t surprise me I get that vibe from him Tim seems like a scrounger

Doesn’t surprise me I get that vibe from him Tim seems like a scrounger
Yep he certainly has that vibe. I'm always suspicious of grown men dressing much younger than their age and speaking like their gangsters.
I feel sorry for the kids, they must be put under a lot of pressure to be perfect.
Its all so fake and staged. Children should never be used to earn money for the parents especially a lazy father.

This is all very clear, so though it's sad, I'm not surprised at all.
I agree with everything you've said and though I don't know them personally, I know people that know them and it's exactly as you say.
I wonder if this is why the biological family he introduced early on aren't around anymore, they know how fake everything is and want no parts of it.

Reactions: 10
This is all very clear, so though it's sad, I'm not surprised at all.
I agree with everything you've said and though I don't know them personally, I know people that know them and it's exactly as you say.
I wonder if this is why the biological family he introduced early on aren't around anymore, they know how fake everything is and want no parts of it.
His sister came out as gay and they have said themselves they dont agree with gay people.
So thats probably why..

• Angry
  • Wow
His sister came out as gay and they have said themselves they dont agree with gay people.
So thats probably why..
But he had his Dad's side as well with all his brothers and their girlfriends. They've suddenly disappeared as well, no mention of them. The Dad in particular was very keen to be on their vlogs, so I can only suspect they've fallen out.

The cracks are starting to show, but they have a legion of adoring fans who will never believe a bad word about them.
I think it's incredibly clear how fake their set up is. The children spew out rehearsed lines, looking to the camera and then back to the parent in a "Did I get this right?" way.
It's awful.
The complain about Reu being naughty, but he's confused as sometimes they encourage him to act up for the camera, but when it's off they want him to behave. He's the only one that's had the camera in his face all his life, that's why he's so different to the rest, he's not even naughty! Just a two year old!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s basically a modern day Trueman Show but the difference is they’re filming themselves. They are lost & Tim is heading the family further away.

Reactions: 4
It’s basically a modern day Trueman Show but the difference is they’re filming themselves. They are lost & Tim is heading the family further away.
Tim's ego must be getting out of control atm. They can't sustain this level of so called perfection for long either.
I feel so sorry for the kids, they must feel so judged all of the time... As for Ru I hope that he continues to rebel against The Trueman Show and becomes his own person.
No wonder that they home educate because Tim will want the kids to be isolated so they don't get any ideas about think fir themselves and mixing with other kids.

Reactions: 3
The video of them home schooling the kids in black history month was a car crash. I get that jk school is perfect but the fact they think they can do a better job when the kids can barely write simple sentences is crazy! Tim of course had a to put in his 2 pence about how they adapt and switch lessons to suit their children was a joke. All the kids needed one to one support. I used to really like their videos but over time they have really shown their true colours. I think the American fans have this weird perception of them compared to their British fans.

The video of them home schooling the kids in black history month was a car crash. I get that jk school is perfect but the fact they think they can do a better job when the kids can barely write simple sentences is crazy! Tim of course had a to put in his 2 pence about how they adapt and switch lessons to suit their children was a joke. All the kids needed one to one support. I used to really like their videos but over time they have really shown their true colours. I think the American fans have this weird perception of them compared to their British fans.
I agree, hosanna is 8 isn’t she and couldn’t even spell simple words. Not her fault at all but Ella isn’t doing a good job with the home schooling. I think the 3 oldest children should definitely be in school now. She barely has enough time to look after the baby let alone educate 5 other children with such different needs and levels.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
But he had his Dad's side as well with all his brothers and their girlfriends. They've suddenly disappeared as well, no mention of them. The Dad in particular was very keen to be on their vlogs, so I can only suspect they've fallen out.

The cracks are starting to show, but they have a legion of adoring fans who will never believe a bad word about them.
I think it's incredibly clear how fake their set up is. The children spew out rehearsed lines, looking to the camera and then back to the parent in a "Did I get this right?" way.
It's awful.
The complain about Reu being naughty, but he's confused as sometimes they encourage him to act up for the camera, but when it's off they want him to behave. He's the only one that's had the camera in his face all his life, that's why he's so different to the rest, he's not even naughty! Just a two year old!
I feel so sorry for poor little Reu. He's so full of life and naturally funny. They're "disciplining" the life right out of that child. Also, their brand of homeschooling is a joke. Ella is in way over her head. The three older ones, at least, need FORMAL education. But, if the children actually get outside education, I guess they won't be available at all hours to make those sham videos. Disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Long time lurker on here

Tim didn’t seem to be doing anything while Ella was trying to teach so why not take Reu on his own and do something educational or fun with him that would suit a 2 year old?

Instead he was forced to sit and listen to a lesson which was too much for him. No wonder he tried to escape upstairs

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone else see their cringe new tv show about going green..............
Yes. Surely having this many kids is a complete contradiction of any sustainability ethos. No negative thoughts about big family (I come from one myself!) but find it very condescending and conflicting that a family with so many kids are preaching about ‘going green’ .

Anyone else see their cringe new tv show about going green..............
Yes. Surely having this many kids is a complete contradiction of any sustainability ethos. No negative thoughts about big family (I come from one myself!) but find it very condescending and conflicting that a family with so many kids are preaching about ‘going green’ .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.